Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
THE DOXING OF HER UROLOGIST!

Filed under: shit that never happened which is now a fact

He'll never collect urine in this town again all because Amber blew his cover!
YES!!! She created the whole drama about needing to see a urologist right away, all of this at Christmas time, for a condition that she diagnosed herself on the internet. Then, nothing. She never mentioned it again. Now, she is recreating the same nonsense about her twitching eye.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
THE DOXING OF HER UROLOGIST!

Filed under: shit that never happened which is now a fact

He'll never collect urine in this town again all because Amber blew his cover!
Meanwhile when Twinkie was sick and ALR went out to eat because fat (which she doesn't get a pass for, btw), all the Karens used her dox to locate and spam her with every emergency vet between her house and Ruby Tuesday or whatever white trash establishment she went to.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
These people are so fucking delusional it hurts. No you stupid fags, there's no grand conspiracy between ambabies or feeders to not let you guys have your fun, you're literally breaking reddit TOS by creating a sub dedicated to shitting on a single person. You can cry all you want about how "Amber is a bad person!!!! I'm not bullying a mentally ill woman!!!" it only makes you sound as delusional as her
But muh free speech!

I'll say it again: if these bitches want a place to talk shit about someone and not run afoul of too-restrictive TOS/AUP terms, they should do it on their own dime, pay for a domain, and host it somewhere. Weirdly, that seems to be the way KF is s et up, and here we are, talking shit about people without worrying about random shutdowns.

dm me your paypal and i'll send you an invoice. all questions regarding any kind of fetish are 5$
It's very natural to have dreams about the things you see a lot. However it takes an exceptional amount of autism to feel the need to let everyone know you had said dreams
If I ever had dreams where these bitches made an appearance, I'd be too embarrassed to admit they were taking up that much space in my head. Mock 'em, roast 'em, whatever, and then move on to more interesting things. Although it does occur to me that some of these people live as unremarkable lives as the lolcows, so maybe they need some hobbies just like the lolcows do.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You'd think they'd learn, eventually. They do not, so here I am.
Screenshot_20200523-001537.jpgScreenshot_20200523-082651.jpg

Hoes mad. Also can't help but notice Alexandra Lugger, a bit-strip abusing basic-ass white fatty appropriated "big bad body bitch" from Nini's experientially sound critique of Charlie Gold.
mad on the internet.jpg
Fat and bald.
80900681_4181533099125_134563498637131776_n.jpg75481653_4146554744688_3931135900481748992_n.jpg

Episode 85762 of How Can I Make This About How Much Better I Am Than Amberlynn Reid.
IAMBETTERTHANYOUAMBERLYNNREID.jpg

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
You'd think they'd learn, eventually. They do not, so here I am.
View attachment 1315990View attachment 1315991

Hoes mad. Also can't help but notice Alexandra Lugger, a bit-strip abusing basic-ass white fatty appropriated "big bad body bitch" from Nini's experientially sound critique of Charlie Gold.
View attachment 1316010
Fat and bald.
View attachment 1316020View attachment 1316018

Episode 85762 of How Can I Make This About How Much Better I Am Than Amberlynn Reid.
View attachment 1315989
they get mad at amber for bragging about paying someones rent, then brag about giving someone 20 bucks

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
i really don't get why theyre so prissy about not making fun of anyone else's appearances other than amber. why is she the ONLY one they can belittle and make fun of? it can't be "because she's a bad person!!" because if they actually cared about her moral failing they'd only discuss that, not her appearance. and her appearance is literally what they discuss 90% of the time.

just get off your high horses already and admit you like making fun of fat people (whether it's because you hate them or you want to feel better about being 20 pounds overweight compared to amber being 400 pounds overweight)

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
yeah, the reason we hate the FB groups is because we can physically see how fat, disgusting, and thus hypocritical ALR haydurs are. At least on kiwi and GG, it’s (mostly) anonymous so who knows what everyone looks like.
But if I know that you’re JUST has fat and even uglier than big Al making fun of her? Bruh, you absolutely deserve to be made fun of. I truly cannot stand the fb cows. They seriously all think they’re better than her when most of them genuinely are even uglier and trashier, and that’s saying a lot since amber is disgusting. Shame.

I love Jasmin, who just kept responding so nicely to that twat Erin calling her a bitch over and over and over and over. Well done, you!
Unpopular opinion but I have to agree with Erin just on the pure fact that these FB gorls are constantly saying “we hate amber because of her bad personality not her weight!!” Meanwhile, they’re all currently blowing up the Facebook groups with their pure trashy personalities, too. They’re no different than her tbh.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion but I have to agree with Erin just on the pure fact that these FB gorls are constantly saying “we hate amber because of her bad personality not her weight!!” Meanwhile, they’re all currently blowing up the Facebook groups with their pure trashy personalities, too. They’re no different than her tbh.
Oh, sure, they're all hypocrites just like everyone in haydur nation who are SO CONCERNED about Big Al. I just thought it was hilarious that Erin twat was losing her fucking mind and Jasmin was doing a Gandhi impression.

Tags
None