Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a channel that is picking up steam bc I'm not generally in the haydur community.. But I've analyzed her cancer trolling backward and forward. I'm a spousal caretaker and won't put up with this. I do, as of today, think she has some kind of low grade (they can't stage it without a PET scan, which they couldn't do bc of her weight or a lymph node biopsy), endometrial cancer. But because of her weight her only option is a hysterectomy. I don't think she really ever had the option of Keytruda. I think that was Doc Google talking to her. She gave no f*cking info to her subs/haydurs, which is why people think she's lying AGAIN. I will be on her so hard until I see her go through the surgery. I DON"T CARE HOW MUCH FLACK I GET! Please let me know if I inadvertently break rules. Trust, it was unintentional.
welcome skinny legend :3

@C3PBRO

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
I have a channel that is picking up steam bc I'm not generally in the haydur community.. But I've analyzed her cancer trolling backward and forward. I'm a spousal caretaker and won't put up with this. I do, as of today, think she has some kind of low grade (they can't stage it without a PET scan, which they couldn't do bc of her weight or a lymph node biopsy), endometrial cancer. But because of her weight her only option is a hysterectomy. I don't think she really ever had the option of Keytruda. I think that was Doc Google talking to her. She gave no f*cking info to her subs/haydurs, which is why people think she's lying AGAIN. I will be on her so hard until I see her go through the surgery. I DON"T CARE HOW MUCH FLACK I GET! Please let me know if I inadvertently break rules. Trust, it was unintentional.
uhm, do you know what thread you posted in?
If you want a pat on your back for your personal issues, go to Facebook. You’re not going to get that here.

Edit: also, post your reaction channel.

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
2C55EDC3-942E-4D3C-AA7D-A2C6BA56CA8B.jpeg07570B3E-8035-475F-A509-5F374F207289.jpeg75540436-559E-4F84-949A-C19CF9ECE13C.jpeg526082DB-3C3E-47B9-A07E-21918D995895.jpegFCC80550-9931-45A2-8589-4B9BB9AF99CA.jpeg

ahh, my favorite group of haters. The “I’m fat but not ASSSSSS fat as Big Al!”. It’s even better when they all get together to brag about their health issues 🤩

also bonus; the only almost full body pic I could find of Alex and gorl - you’re a bit more than “overweight” don’t you think? (She’s the one on the right)

8BF91D44-48AE-427E-8699-80E158CFB59F.jpeg

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
No one cares, fatty.

Jann_Hörn

“Christopher Colombus got mad pussy in 1492”
kiwifarms.net

uhm, do you know what thread you posted in?
If you want a pat on your back for your personal issues, go to Facebook. You’re not going to get that here.

Edit: also, post your reaction channel.
Hello Mellissa Cross-Wade
Did some research, this is the channel:

I have a channel that is picking up steam
1593214575995.png

Admits to being a caretaker in the video and talks about "Keytruda"
I'm a spousal caretaker and won't put up with this.
1593214375325.png

Youtube Archive: https://archive.vn/BR9dn

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rampsjobs // https://archive.md/Z8j4A
1593215146189.png

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mellissa-cross-wade-88a2503/ // https://archive.vn/C1wyB
1593215300972.png

Looks like you are not a "spousal caretaker" at all and your job comes from your husband's company.

Dox worthy?

Last edited:

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
Hello Mellissa Cross-Wade
Did some research, this is the channel:

View attachment 1408884
Admits to being a caretaker in the video and talks about "Keytruda"

View attachment 1408877
Youtube Archive: https://archive.vn/BR9dn

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rampsjobs // https://archive.md/Z8j4A
View attachment 1408905
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mellissa-cross-wade-88a2503/ // https://archive.vn/C1wyB
View attachment 1408908
Looks like you are not a "spousal caretaker" at all and your job comes from your husband's company.

Dox worthy?
you killed it. Nobody whose a “spousal caretaker” has the time to spend shitting on, filming videos reacting to, and posting about some online stranger. They would be, I don’t know, taking care of their spouse or what not.

also, being a “spousal caretaker” isn’t a resumed job. It’s something you do because you love someone, not because you want credit or a pat on the back. Shit irritates me man.

Gaitlord

The real 2020CriscoBabe
kiwifarms.net
you killed it. Nobody whose a “spousal caretaker” has the time to spend shitting on, filming videos reacting to, and posting about some online stranger. They would be, I don’t know, taking care of their spouse or what not.

also, being a “spousal caretaker” isn’t a resumed job. It’s something you do because you love someone, not because you want credit or a pat on the back. Shit irritates me man.
But she’s soooo much better than Hamber! She’s such an amazing and intelligent spousal caretaker that she will make time to ride a complete stranger about their crotch cancer. Because she cares. Not because she sees herself in that deathfat.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
also bonus; the only almost full body pic I could find of Alex and gorl - you’re a bit more than “overweight” don’t you think? (She’s the one on the right)

View attachment 1408514
Man face and evil eyebrows. Woof.

Admitting to being just as fat as Amber and Chantal is embarrassing. It just makes others aware that you too can't wipe your own butt.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
I bet you're fat

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Sounds awesome, tell us more plz.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Newbies never learn.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love when the haydurs think they did something. This looks abominable. You want a medal for your dry/bland-ass salad, or are all the fatties in the comments saying “yum” because they want to look like healthy legends enough?
Wtf happened, I swear haydurs didn't always flex about their food this much. No One Fucking Cares, Food Edition;
Screenshot_20200621-190758.jpgScreenshot_20200625-205306.jpgScreenshot_20200625-190406.jpgScreenshot_20200626-212159.jpg

How to LARP as Paige Davison;
  • Beckying about dead relatives.
  • 🤷‍♀️😂🤣😂
  • "cancer doesn't make you a saint" ad infinitum
Screenshot_20200627-094633.jpgScreenshot_20200627-094717.jpgScreenshot_20200627-094749.jpgScreenshot_20200627-094830.jpgScreenshot_20200627-094937.jpgScreenshot_20200627-094956.jpg

Eric Townsend has upgraded ALR's "normal nbd" period to a "weird irregular period," women are finally growing a backbone and telling this mansplaining faggot to fuck off.
Screenshot_20200627-093931.jpg

The Facebook groups have spent weeks trying in every way to debunk ALR's cancer. Today she showed receipts, so hoes mad. They are scrambling to move the goalposts so my dude @hunnybuns and I will report back with loads of milk for sure. I am mostly waiting for Joey Kagan to wake up so we can see if he triples down or backpedals.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
My dude, that is NOT a "beautiful" plate. WTF is wrong with these people? World renowned chefs have been making videos during lockdown about how to prepare food - which includes plating it properly, you donkeys. Did you decide that all that free time should be spent in the Amberverse instead of learning something new, or reading a book or ten? FFS.

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
Wtf happened, I swear haydurs didn't always flex about their food this much. No One Fucking Cares, Food Edition;
View attachment 1410699View attachment 1410701View attachment 1410700View attachment 1410702

How to LARP as Paige Davison;
  • Beckying about dead relatives.
  • 🤷‍♀️😂🤣😂
  • "cancer doesn't make you a saint" ad infinitum
View attachment 1410713View attachment 1410714View attachment 1410715View attachment 1410716View attachment 1410717View attachment 1410718

Eric Townsend has upgraded ALR's "normal nbd" period to a "weird irregular period," women are finally growing a backbone and telling this mansplaining faggot to fuck off.
View attachment 1410734

The Facebook groups have spent weeks trying in every way to debunk ALR's cancer. Today she showed receipts, so hoes mad. They are scrambling to move the goalposts so my dude @hunnybuns and I will report back with loads of milk for sure. I am mostly waiting for Joey Kagan to wake up so we can see if he triples down or backpedals.
Paige wins biggest loser of the week, we get it your grandpa died of cancer, it’s almost as if most of us have to watch our grandparents die at some point!

9B1AE6F5-4EF8-4CBE-A900-CA6AAAE10595.jpeg

wow, you mean to tell me you’d trade an online stranger for your own loved one?! Here’s your 🏅

Last edited:

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
I love how a collection of witless imbeciles are trying to out-edge and one-up one another over who can have the least amount of human sympathy because rain and petals eavesdrop I used the wrong pronoun.

Very entertaining.
just taking into account that 90% of the #facebookfatties that make fun of big al’s weight while being ginormous themselves, I’d be willing to bet a majority of the people bringing up rain and petals eavesdrop are the type of gorl to claim a guy looking at them on the street was assault/catcalling, or the type to cry “rain and petals eavesdrop” themselves when they regret a hookup.

Tags
None