Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Mangy Mutt

spreading disease
kiwifarms.net
Imagine seeing no irony in and instead thinking it's totes jokes hilar to gangbang a clueless mother's social media with pics and gifs of her morbidly obese daughter while brandishing such a stunningly assembled profile picture as this.
104899034_10158709129899511_5120277385642304058_o.jpg

Lol shut up fatty. She might as well have posted a pic of herself. The signature little t-rex arms make the resemblance uncanny.

103376978_10158654357024511_2030660185872603633_n.jpg

It even looks like miss Tamara Aguilar is five pounds away from being unable to wipe her own ass. You can continue to blame Amber's crimes against humanity for your dislike of her, yet fail to see that you yourself may also be considered a shitty person by association of harassing her Facebook-retarded mother?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
WTF? I haven't cringed this hard since Amber posted her new lashes. These gals have exceeded Big Al's cringe. They have outcringed the cow they are mocking. Maximum cringe achieved, power down!
Wait, can't this be dangerous? Like, ripping a hole in the space-time continuum dangerous? Where the hell is Gerard Butler, he's the guy that can take care of shit like this.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, her mom is a meth-breathing hooker, but is it necessary to harass her this way? Let her live her pathetic life.

It’s funny that KF is painted like this cove of serial killers ready to feast on the carcass of poor, innocent Amber-sized exceptional individuals, and yet we would never even dream of raiding someone’s mother’s Facebook profile. That’s unnecessary, retarded and borderline obsessive.

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
78AA5B9C-434A-46B7-AE7F-ABE972FF3B1F.jpeg
Hot take (and I’m full on ready to be shit on for it): amber is a fat, shitty person but I will give her one thing: if she was thin, and had never been fat, she would probably have been at least half-way pretty.

2E243F7E-EDCE-40CF-BA37-A856786A039B.jpegDBF26BDD-3F09-46C6-A24D-1726651DC55D.jpeg7C23BB47-76CB-4686-85F0-F59AC624C5E1.jpeg3000DF91-191A-4993-ABD3-5CC9AE0FBFE4.jpeg6B0CA364-CDA4-49AC-95D2-678D1A9136F7.jpeg

maybe it’s just irony, but none of the womyn that openly put ALR down for her looks are what I would call attractive, myself 🤔

D4CF7FCE-3716-4E95-A690-896AD933CF5E.jpeg

Big Al is prettier than a majority of the gorls in the FB group (which is extremely sad). But it’s even sadder that they’re all so insecure, and it’s showing.

mythical mother

kiwifarms.net
lets play a game of is it meth, special needs, or fetal alcohol syndrome

View attachment 1401034View attachment 1401036
Maybe if Eric put half the energy and thought process he wastes on Big Al into his real life, he’d actually have a girlfriend instead of needing to jerk it to a 600lb lesbian
“Chris Griffin girlfriends” made me genuinely lol though

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
people who think amber is a hideous mountain troll are just saying that to cover their own insecurities with their bodies. she has a normal looking face the problem is she's fucking obese

also its very obvious the reason why theyre so insistent she would be ugly even if she were thin is because they dont want to imagine a future where amber is skinny and succeeded, and theyre still sad bitter fat girls.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Amber was a normal weight, she would be passably pretty - not pin up material but certainly not ugly.

But that isn't the case. By her own words, she's been obese from a very young age. She has never taken proper care of herself. Her diet is 99.9% garbage. She doesn't value fresh air, exercise, a stable routine; none of those or the many other ways adults look after themselves properly & her habit of not engaging in preventative care currently has her facing a situation no sane person would want to be dealing with.

Let's leave the cancer aside & pretend Amber wakes up, starts a sensible, long term diet for weight loss, slowly increases her physical activity & deals with all her health issues - known & unknown. Fast forward say... 3 years. If she's been consistent with her diet/exercise efforts, she might be down to 200 lbs. & if that seems miserly, I'm considering her lymphoedema. I have no idea how that will react to proper diet/exercise.

So let's put her at between 180-200 lbs. Fat beneath the skin of the face & neck is a Magic Eraser for wrinkles. If that fat goes away, she's not only going to have a large amount of loose skin but every wrinkle she's working on & she has a lot of light forehead lines already will age her decades.

She's not going to be able to achieve "in her 30s pretty" without a lot of plastic surgery. We don't know what's lurking under all that fat. Is her skeleton permanently messed up; can she ever walk normally? How much skin removal will she need? What facial procedures might she decide she needs, (other than idiotic lip plumpers), to look as good as she thinks she should.

I don't doubt many in the many hate groups would love nothing better than to see her remain unattractive but I suspect many if not most, are giving a fair assessment of what she might look like after a large weight loss.

MossCow

Monster Truck in the Night Life
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1416043
Hot take (and I’m full on ready to be shit on for it): amber is a fat, shitty person but I will give her one thing: if she was thin, and had never been fat, she would probably have been at least half-way pretty.

View attachment 1416051View attachment 1416052View attachment 1416055View attachment 1416054View attachment 1416053

maybe it’s just irony, but none of the womyn that openly put ALR down for her looks are what I would call attractive, myself 🤔

View attachment 1416057

Big Al is prettier than a majority of the gorls in the FB group (which is extremely sad). But it’s even sadder that they’re all so insecure, and it’s showing.
I feel like the only person who doesn’t think she would be remotely attractive even if she was always thin. Not with her peter griffin chin and wart nose.

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
I feel like the only person who doesn’t think she would be remotely attractive even if she was always thin. Not with her peter griffin chin and wart nose.
Y’all might be right. I guess I’m banking on the fact that she does have nice eyes, assuming her hair would be a lot nicer if she wasn’t morbidly OBTUSE, and the fact that she’s not awful at makeup. Plus, with all the torrid hauls, I imagine if she was thin, she’d be halfway decent with fashion (maybe, this is all assumption.)

If Amber was a normal weight, she would be passably pretty - not pin up material but certainly not ugly.

But that isn't the case. By her own words, she's been obese from a very young age. She has never taken proper care of herself. Her diet is 99.9% garbage. She doesn't value fresh air, exercise, a stable routine; none of those or the many other ways adults look after themselves properly & her habit of not engaging in preventative care currently has her facing a situation no sane person would want to be dealing with.

Let's leave the cancer aside & pretend Amber wakes up, starts a sensible, long term diet for weight loss, slowly increases her physical activity & deals with all her health issues - known & unknown. Fast forward say... 3 years. If she's been consistent with her diet/exercise efforts, she might be down to 200 lbs. & if that seems miserly, I'm considering her lymphoedema. I have no idea how that will react to proper diet/exercise.

So let's put her at between 180-200 lbs. Fat beneath the skin of the face & neck is a Magic Eraser for wrinkles. If that fat goes away, she's not only going to have a large amount of loose skin but every wrinkle she's working on & she has a lot of light forehead lines already will age her decades.

She's not going to be able to achieve "in her 30s pretty" without a lot of plastic surgery. We don't know what's lurking under all that fat. Is her skeleton permanently messed up; can she ever walk normally? How much skin removal will she need? What facial procedures might she decide she needs, (other than idiotic lip plumpers), to look as good as she thinks she should.

I don't doubt many in the many hate groups would love nothing better than to see her remain unattractive but I suspect many if not most, are giving a fair assessment of what she might look like after a large weight loss.

This I completely agree with. She’s long past gone now. So I guess it’s complete senseless to argue about whether she WOULD be pretty or not, since that’s impossible now.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Y’all might be right. I guess I’m banking on the fact that she does have nice eyes, assuming her hair would be a lot nicer if she wasn’t morbidly OBTUSE, and the fact that she’s not awful at makeup.
She’s only good at winging her eyeliner, but her makeup skills are very subpar. Also, judging from the fact that she puts a hair mask on her skin and uses Cetaphil as a face cream tells me she doesn’t know anything about the products she uses, she either sees them on a random beauty youtuber’s video and buys them immediately on Amazon, or she receives them in the thousand of subscription boxes she’s subscribed to and just uses it. Also, I remember people complaining that she uses a blending brush to put on her eyeshadow, and her hands for the foundation.

Gaitlord

The real 2020CriscoBabe
kiwifarms.net
I’ve often wondered how she would look at a healthy weight with those dumbo ears of hers. They’re actually huge, especially when considering that this characteristic is even noticeable despite how huge the rest of her is.

As some have mentioned, if she were never a deathfat, she’d be average, not ugly. Her fellow deathfat orbiters, on the other hand, would still be unattractive regardless. And this is why she’s been told by them (and believes) that she is pretty and would be a knock out if she were fit. Anything is better than the likes of Becky, Rafe, Destiny, Dana, Eric, Ricky—Everyone we’ve ever seen in contact with Hamber. She’s definitely someone that purposely attaches themselves to those she deems as less attractive for the purpose of comparison as a means of feeding (lol) and justifying her narc level ego.

With everything considered, it’s hilarious that she is somehow better looking than every single one of those Facebook retards.

Tags
None