Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Yea.....this isn't vaguely ok

First to admit I'm a cynical dispektful POS and I drag Amber to kingdom come here and on her videos but maybe I'm a Kiwi with a heart underneath after all

What in the name of fuck do you have wrong with you to post shit like this on a family photo???

I mean why mamameth hasn't learnt the 'friends only' setting, or deleted the bloody comments I can only guess at, but the problem is that some warped, bitter Holier-than-Al fatties think that's an ok thing to do

Amber is a lying cunt. She's problematic in more ways than one but lets face it for all that, she's funny

Pointing and laughing is one thing - ripping her shit to shreds here is one thing - but dogpiling someones Facebook who they don't know, only know what Al has told the public is despicable imo

Ok rant over. Normal, cynical, Amber-dragging behaviour from here-on out lol

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
They are still at it. Eric deleted this comment, but I see you boo.

Screenshot_20200629-165020_Facebook.jpg

These bitches are patting themselves on the back for their weight loss efforts... on a stranger's mothers reunion photo post.. yeah gorls, you are AmAzEEEnnNN.

"..BuT IM nOt a PiEcE oF sHiT peRsOn! LoL"

20200630_232935.jpg

I don't understand in what world they think this behaviour is okay. If people did it to any of them they would lose their shit, but it's ok to do it to a stranger you have never met whose videos you watch on the computer.

ETA

Here are the people who reacted - some not ballsy enough to comment but hey if ya gonna egg on stupidy it will be recorded too.

Screenshot_20200701-004005_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-003941_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-003621_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-003628_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-003636_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-003717_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-003747_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-003844_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-003855_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-004038_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
Of all the doxing that happens on this site the doxing of the facebook and reddit haydurs is some of the most just
people here dox, and that’s it.
People on Facebook have to call their doctors offices, spam their family and friends facebooks, literally attempt to befriend their friends just to get insider info and fuck with their life.

but yah, kiwi is the big bad scawy site : (

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1418531

These bitches are patting themselves on the back for their weight loss efforts... on a stranger's mothers reunion photo post.. yeah gorls, you are AmAzEEEnnNN.

View attachment 1418534

I don't understand in what world they think this behaviour is okay. If people did it to any of them they would lose their shit, but it's ok to do it to a stranger you have never met whose videos you watch on the computer.
"Casey is dissenting, IT'S CLEARLY AMBER IN DISGUISE!"

Yea clearly, amber who can't even be bothered to shower everyday is still making sock accounts and defending herself on FB against some very cold, lame criticism
:story:

These people embody what's wrong in society and internet culture as a whole perfectly.
YOU DONT AGREE
YOU RAYCIS
ITS A PROBLEM WITH YOU AND NOT AT ALL WITH ME
GET OUT OF MY HUGBOX

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
people here dox, and that’s it.
People on Facebook have to call their doctors offices, spam their family and friends facebooks, literally attempt to befriend their friends just to get insider info and fuck with their life.

but yah, kiwi is the big bad scawy site : (
They are equally as shitty as Amber at this point and the thing is I dont think Amber has ever got a group of people to target someone's mother like that (even if the term mother is used loosely).

All it does is reinforce Amber's "I'm boolllyyeeed" narrative to those in her real life and let's her be the victim.

I'm sorry, I'm still stuck on this.
View attachment 1418848
GRAPHIC DESIGN IS MY PASSION

lern2 visual hierarchy @qulevergrl you stupid fat fuck.
LOL what the fuck. What message is that image meant to be conveying? Health the end of haydur nation? Wat?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1418531

View attachment 1418534

ETA

Here are the people who reacted - some not ballsy enough to comment but hey if ya gonna egg on stupidy it will be recorded too.

Since when does amberlynn beat her animals? What the fuck? If we are talking about destiny smacking that puppy, I wouldn't call that beating animals... what is with these people...

mellifluous

And how does that make you feel?
kiwifarms.net
This I completely agree with. She’s long past gone now. So I guess it’s complete senseless to argue about whether she WOULD be pretty or not, since that’s impossible now.
A real life example is Amber Rachdi, one of My 600 Life's success stories. She was very pretty in the face beforehand IMO and losing the weight has definitely made that a lot more pronounced, but in pictures showing the rest of her body, it's evident she's done irreparable damage to it.

1593532342985.png
1593532304697.png
1593531968669.png
1593532135351.png

With that said, she's still much better off than she was and at this point, fuck aesthetics, losing this much weight is going to do a lot for your health. I think the focus on aesthetics is part of Amber's problem. I remember she even said once that she felt it was too late, that her body could never come back from this, and while that's true, that can lead to a mindset of, "I'm never going to have the body I want, so what's the point?"

Your health is the point. Getting your health into a much better place and still looking better than you currently do, even if it isn't exactly how you'd want, is better than nothing.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Eric Townsend dox

I did search to see if this was done yet and couldnt find anything (am on mobile site) but I thought there was a part dox on him? So if I'm late I accept my clocks

Screenshot_20200701-013228_Samsung Internet.jpg

The 40s age is incorrect DOB: 9 August 1986
20200701_020447.jpg

20200701_020515.jpg

20200701_020544.jpg

Including family members to cross reference with facebook info

Screenshot_20200701-020109_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-023006_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
A real life example is Amber Rachdi, one of My 600 Life's success stories. She was very pretty in the face beforehand IMO and losing the weight has definitely made that a lot more pronounced, but in pictures showing the rest of her body, it's evident she's done irreparable damage to it.

With that said, she's still much better off than she was and at this point, fuck aesthetics, losing this much weight is going to do a lot for your health. I think the focus on aesthetics is part of Amber's problem. I remember she even said once that she felt it was too late, that her body could never come back from this, and while that's true, that can lead to a mindset of, "I'm never going to have the body I want, so what's the point?"

Your health is the point. Getting your health into a much better place and still looking better than you currently do, even if it isn't exactly how you'd want, is better than nothing.
Plus, Amberlynn is vain af. She eye fucks herself with snapchat. She'll say she wants a hotter body but she thinks she has a cute face already.

Fastpeoplesearch says that he is 33 as well. I thought that he either lives with his parents or that the address is outdated cause his parents, 60+ years old, also live there

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck? I don't understand this. I kind of get the 340lb true Torrid size 4 in the OP patting herself on the back for not being as fat as Amber but 629 is ridiculing Amber? Al may have topped out at 620 max but probably 610ish.

There's no way this stinky blubbery shit bag didn't have weight loss surgery. If this smelly bag of filth or her friends are reading this please post pics of the tool you wipe your asshole with.

"At least I'm not a P.O.S. like Amber" YOU ARE WORSE THAN ALR

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck? I don't understand this. I kind of get the 340lb true Torrid size 4 in the OP patting herself on the back for not being as fat as Amber but 629 is ridiculing Amber? Al may have topped out at 620 max but probably 610ish.

There's no way this stinky blubbery shit bag didn't have weight loss surgery. If this smelly bag of filth or her friends are reading this please post pics of the tool you wipe your asshole with.

She lost the weight equivalent to a morbidly obese adult. Is still morbidly obese. Then tries to flex on amberlynn :story: bitch fucking stop

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
After weight loss like this they can give you a body lift, which removes all the loose skin from the neck down and pulls the boobs and butt up.

Thing is you are cut 360 degrees, all the way around your hips/back, tummy apron is gone, thigh (and in Amber's case, calf) skin is cut, so are the bat wings from the arms. It's full on and being cut up like that has its psychological impact but it's still a much better life than that of a death fat.

Amber Rachdi looks really pretty, good on her for turning it around.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eric Townsend dox

I did search to see if this was done yet and couldnt find anything (am on mobile site) but I thought there was a part dox on him? So if I'm late I accept my clocks

View attachment 1418981

View attachment 1418982

View attachment 1418990

View attachment 1418993

Including family members to cross reference with facebook info

View attachment 1418997

View attachment 1418998
He's single? Imagine my shock.

Interests: Women

Women: NOPE.

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net

you mean to tell me, this bitch weighed/weighs more than Amber ever has (that we know of) and is STILL openly making fun of her weight? And, she doesn’t see anything wrong with that?!?

you mean to tell me, Eric is in his 30’s and is spending his day boolying a fat lesbian online? Honestly, I would kms if I reached 30 and the highlight of my day was making fun of some fat girl online.

Tags
None