Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I've had colonoscopies for years (thanks dad, who had major resection of his lower colon, and it's a proven hereditary trait).

Colon blow is my friend. You do it, you get over it, and life goes on.

The part that always makes me laugh! They won't release you until you blow a ginormous fart that ruffles the curtains around you. Only because they blow your whole intestinal tract up with air during the procedure.

So, you're still giddy from the Versed... you want me to fart? Hell ya, I'll blow da roof off dis Place!

Good times! (of what would otherwise be totally fucked).
True, I went to pick a relative up after theirs. They had a whole room full of people who were trying to fart, so they could leave. They weren't letting anyone go until that matter was taken care of.

Some of these people have potential for their own thread, if only they could be convinced to start vlogging.

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
with the leak of big Al’s new apartment, well, it wouldn’t be a leak without the facebookFatties weighing in.
5A4465F8-A6C1-4F60-9B4D-82CA70614B52.jpeg5C3279D8-8EB5-4480-81C8-E566E7F13BE9.jpeg
“ew who would want to live in a modern city apartment, I’d MUCH rather live in my 150 year old moldy farm house that 15 people have died in, that hasn’t been taken care of in 100 years!”

2A94A752-F262-4366-BE27-CC83450573A2.jpeg
so amber moved closer to the hospital. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I’m sure there were multiple reasons for moving to this place (including being closer to Cheesecake Factory), but I’m sure the hospital was a close second.

let’s be real, at her weight, I’m sure traveling is super uncomfortable and horrid. FB is so obsessed with this “fat girl eat and only eat” narrative while simultaneously bitching that she doesn’t take her health seriously. She finally somewhat is, and they’re still bitching.

Then again, I’m obviously just an Amber sock account because I disagree with them so disregard what I say

sentfrommyiphone

kiwifarms.net
with the leak of big Al’s new apartment, well, it wouldn’t be a leak without the facebookFatties weighing in.
View attachment 1452272View attachment 1452267
“ew who would want to live in a modern city apartment, I’d MUCH rather live in my 150 year old moldy farm house that 15 people have died in, that hasn’t been taken care of in 100 years!”

View attachment 1452268
so amber moved closer to the hospital. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I’m sure there were multiple reasons for moving to this place (including being closer to Cheesecake Factory), but I’m sure the hospital was a close second.

let’s be real, at her weight, I’m sure traveling is super uncomfortable and horrid. FB is so obsessed with this “fat girl eat and only eat” narrative while simultaneously bitching that she doesn’t take her health seriously. She finally somewhat is, and they’re still bitching.

Then again, I’m obviously just an Amber sock account because I disagree with them so disregard what I say
Was there actually proof she lives there? Last I saw someone just said she did with the reasoning being "because cheesecake factory is 5 min away" and something about the layout matching.

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
E95C868A-ADF0-41CF-BE9E-764B92CADCD4.jpegE7A2675E-CA67-4924-A3BA-26DC5F34652F.jpegD473CDBC-60BF-4B23-AC40-099A3219C6B9.jpeg

look at the difference 6 months makes. Big Al posts about going to the ER and the FacebookFatties bitch about her posting about it on social media.

Now that they’re proud of being right that she didn’t have surgery “why didn’t she update her audience like a good Internet personality should?!”

bonus when searching for the pics from the first diagnosis:

6AE3FBD1-0C3A-4900-BB0A-C86764B449BF.jpeg
5178D536-A3DB-43A6-B830-525D72158E7B.jpeg

hey Kay, you ever stop to think maybe you lost your baby because you’re a fat fucking pig yourself? I wouldn’t wish a miscarriage on anyone, but these women that always have to have it worst disgust me.

8DD8F6B1-EC8B-4F7F-A41A-4355A44BB353.jpeg
That’s exactly what I would be doing on my deathbed, scrolling the internet hating on some random bumble fuck fatty

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I've had colonoscopies for years (thanks dad, who had major resection of his lower colon, and it's a proven hereditary trait).

Colon blow is my friend. You do it, you get over it, and life goes on.

The part that always makes me laugh! They won't release you until you blow a ginormous fart that ruffles the curtains around you. Only because they blow your whole intestinal tract up with air during the procedure.

So, you're still giddy from the Versed... you want me to fart? Hell ya, I'll blow da roof off dis Place!

Good times! (of what would otherwise be totally fucked).
I've gone through a couple myself, and what she described matches up with a colonoscopy. I can't recall any female friend or family member being told to do a super colon blow before a hysterectomy.

View attachment 1452268

Oversharing Karen strikes again. These people will never learn.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
They mention miscarriages, rape, sexual assault and abuse a lot - I think these are very misguided and lonely women who need to bond over hating an Internet fatty
That and attention whores know how to read a room 🤷🏼‍♀️ These bitches KNOW what gets sympathy and asspats and who is really going to ask for proof in such delicate topics?

bitter heaux

a gorl on the internet
kiwifarms.net
How does a potato like her even HAVE a relationship, never mind a poly one? BDSM? Really? I hope people do "comment down below". Kiwi farms can always use more people to laugh at.
late reply I know. BDSM and poly communities are exclusively fatties and uggos. any normal looking person who expresses interest is instantly hounded by ugliest people alive and quickly escapes. there's a lot of "if you don't want to fuck fatties you're fatphobic" in BDSM

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1452268

dumb country hicks who can't understand dEr CiTy SlIcKeRs

the one upside to covid is it's killing off the boomers

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1452724View attachment 1452733View attachment 1452732

look at the difference 6 months makes. Big Al posts about going to the ER and the FacebookFatties bitch about her posting about it on social media.

Now that they’re proud of being right that she didn’t have surgery “why didn’t she update her audience like a good Internet personality should?!”

View attachment 1452731
View attachment 1452730

hey Kay, you ever stop to think maybe you lost your baby because you’re a fat fucking pig yourself? I wouldn’t wish a miscarriage on anyone, but these women that always have to have it worst disgust me.

View attachment 1452734
That’s exactly what I would be doing on my deathbed, scrolling the internet hating on some random bumble fuck fatty
I think Kay was the one who posted about amber having her hysterectomy not for cancer but because of her constant UTis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I died when I read it

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1452724View attachment 1452733View attachment 1452732

View attachment 1452731
View attachment 1452730

View attachment 1452734
Well Cynthia if you dont notice a lime sized tumor in your fucking flesh bag its your own fault for being just like your hero Amber, negligent.

You should be spending more time with your kid/family then obscessing over some fat fuck who will die soon anyway.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
i can't believe there are people who have kids who care so much about amberlynn. i thought the only people this invested in her were either people who were bored and had nothing else to entertain them, or people with EDs who need some kind of morbid motivation

i can't imagine having a family and full time job and giving this much of a fuck over her. aren't there more important things in your life.... just watch lifetime movies like all the other bored moms like damn.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
i can't believe there are people who have kids who care so much about amberlynn. i thought the only people this invested in her were either people who were bored and had nothing else to entertain them, or people with EDs who need some kind of morbid motivation

i can't imagine having a family and full time job and giving this much of a fuck over her. aren't there more important things in your life.... just watch lifetime movies like all the other bored moms like damn.
Worse, imagine being the neglected kid of some bored fat fuck mom obsessed with a fatter fuck on youtube

“Mommy, my tummy hurts...”

“QUAHYIT AND EAT YER SMILEY FRIES, MUMMUH’S TRYNA WATCH HER AMBERLYNNSSS”

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
I’m
I’m the same age as homeboy here, and I cannot for the life of me believe that he is totally okay with his WIFE posting his drivers license on the internet for a bunch of strangers.

I don’t know this girl, I’m not apart of her drama, but she’s 30 years old and unhinged for what?

ALSO LMFAO at the Native American shit. She reminds me of the white girls in high school that would brag about being 1/16 Cherokee. You’re white, get the fuck over it who cares what your ethnicity is anyway.
These are the type of women that the short men get stuck with! Psychobitches. They need some beta to shut up and let them do whatever they want.[/QUOTE]

Also: the people that do the licensing for professional boards actually do research on the people they are giving the license to, so she has lost a potential future career to internet drama and tantruming and the need to be right.

Last edited:

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Also I feel like shes wearing a waist trainer in that image
Either she's wearing shapewear to erase her belly-bump and hug in her waistline or she never went through puberty. No one with normal sized thighs or larger is shaped like that in their midsection, and her thighs look like they play percussion in a marching band.
EcwExHzWkAEQSoA.jpeg

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net
Either she's wearing shapewear to erase her belly-bump and hug in her waistline or she never went through puberty. No one with normal sized thighs or larger is shaped like that in their midsection, and her thighs look like they play percussion in a marching band.
View attachment 1460958
You can see the wire from her shapewear under her boob. lol

Tags
None