Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
CFC58D54-6F18-44D8-88B8-3CB9E9DB66DC.jpeg
Latest nazi/dictator/mod rule: if you disagree with anyone In the groups, you’re automatically an ambaby and WILL be removed.

I so enjoy the fact that they call anyone who calls them out on their gross behavior an Ambaby.

8DE7DA3F-F656-4A1D-B3FA-19589A34087D.jpegF27BB5CF-F544-41D9-B8A8-12E1D7C81C2C.jpeg
They hate amber so much, but get so excited when she responds to their dumb messages.

Imagine getting this worked up about a literal stranger not having a driver's license, and somehow managing to make it about yourself. These batshit weirdos just keep getting crazier by the day and it's absolutely fascinating to witness.

The lack of self-reflection is astonishing but never ceases to amuse TF out of me. I wonder how many posts there begin with the assertion of "unlike Amber, I..." followed by the super-duper valid reason why their behavior is totally justifiable and reasonable, but how Amber is an absolute cretin for doing the same.
"Sure, I may eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's every night, but I actually need it for the calcium because I have a very rare case of Avian Bone Syndrome! And yes, I'm a little overweight, but I'm TWO sizes smaller than that fatass Amber who wolfs down B&J's because she's a gross, horrible loser with no willpower!!!!1"

They really ought to rename that group "Unlike Amber...".
oh boy, you’re really missing out by not being in the groups, they’re literal nightmares.DEAEB193-68FC-48AF-8FBE-26B8959E8833.jpeg
7C7FE063-30A7-48A4-90F6-8D0B65195530.jpeg
nobody asked, Jamie.
ECF156AB-C78A-45F1-A4C2-ADCD503A6FC0.jpegA3A22F9F-94B5-430C-B32C-732CAB05B005.jpeg
Grandma Lorri at it again. Oh hunny, by the looks of you and your husband...you’re in denial. Just admit you like a good ‘ol Big Mac or get off your high horse before you kill the poor thing.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
well if you were involved in a wreck I can see being scared to drive, but I doubt any of these people have valid reasons and are either just lazy or don't want the responsibility
If these mongs were to start driving, they wouldn't be able to spend all their time in the car glued to their phones spamming refresh for updates on Amber. Letting everyone know how much better they are than Amber is the only responsibility they want.

It's not like these broke bitches could afford a car if they even had a license, so it's no big loss.

Jizzrag

That’s what’s up
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487652
Grandma Lorri at it again. Oh hunny, by the looks of you and your husband...you’re in denial. Just admit you like a good ‘ol Big Mac or get off your high horse before you kill the poor thing.
Oh but she’s not as big as Amber and she orders from somewhere else than McDonald’s and she literally lost one elbee when she took a huge shit today

Gaitlord

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck can you be scared to drive?!
It’s not that ridiculous. Most people have been in some type of accident atleast once, whether as the driver or a passenger. Also, driving is pretty fucked up in downtown cities (although I’m pretty sure all of these fb haters are country bumpkins). I’ve seen fucked up shit on the daily. Apparently, no one knows how to drive, including those with a license. Anyway, there are def reasons to be scared so I won’t judge people on that, but there is no justification in hating on someone for not driving when you also do not drive. Pure lunacy.

Does Amber forget she filmed herself learning how to drive right before she got too fat to fit behind the steering wheel? She can’t even wear a seatbelt in the passenger seat. She’s too fat to drive, that’s the only reason she doesn’t and it’s never been a secret. Her idiotic lies and justifications, like driving being a luxury she doesn’t want, are so fucking stupid. She boggles my mind sometimes.

Antigarden

FeelsBad.jpg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487642
Latest nazi/dictator/mod rule: if you disagree with anyone In the groups, you’re automatically an ambaby and WILL be removed.
Absurd levels of irony here considering these groups are filled with some of the most special snowflakes I've ever seen

They aren't just special either they're also so much better than Amber

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
Do ambabies still actually exist? I try to follow these boards, but it gets hard sometimes.
ambabies definitely exist, but it’s an overused term, at least in the Facebook groups, where anybody who disagrees with those fatasses are coined an Ambaby.

like sorry, Amber’s a shitty, fat, dumb bitch, but I don’t think her not mourning her lesbian partners homophobic, trashy mom even is remotely near the top of shitty things she’s done.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
like sorry, Amber’s a shitty, fat, dumb bitch, but I don’t think her not mourning her lesbian partners homophobic, trashy mom even is remotely near the top of shitty things she’s done.
I don't even think you could put that on the list of shitty things she has done. Not mourning an asshole isn't a shitty thing to do no matter how you look at it. And Norma was indeed an asshole.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1491612View attachment 1491611
i genuinely can’t even think of anything funny to put with this. The total obliviousness is mind numbing.
Lmfao I recognized her! This cow has already been featured in this thread for dumb shit. Lord have mercy.

Ana Ferreira posted this last night, generating some great comments. It seems that the post has been deleted and she’s no longer in the group.View attachment 1076058

Brandi Dean was right on it

View attachment 1076059View attachment 1076060
View attachment 1076061View attachment 1076062

And Sunny feels like the group is a fat person hate group because she’s now a dainty 230 lbs after losing 70

View attachment 1076064
View attachment 1076065

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1491612View attachment 1491611
i genuinely can’t even think of anything funny to put with this. The total obliviousness is mind numbing.
Imagine being so fucking dense that a random bitch on the internet that you can choose to ignore has ruined your will to lose weight and better yourself. It's incredible, because as much as they talk about hating Amber, she sure does rent a whole lot of space in their heads.

hunnybuns

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so fucking dense that a random bitch on the internet that you can choose to ignore has ruined your will to lose weight and better yourself. It's incredible, because as much as they talk about hating Amber, she sure does rent a whole lot of space in their heads.
they know they’re just as weak-willed as big al. They wouldn’t be able to handle the same hate they give out by putting their ~jOuRnEyS~ out there publicly. It would just be proof that they’re literally the same as the big gorl they make fun of.

Much easier to hide in the FB groups where you can just claim cundishens and exclaim that even though you’re 450lbs you run 5 miles and eat 50 calories a day, because well, you’re not on camera proving otherwise.

Antigarden

FeelsBad.jpg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1492251 I am horrified that she thinks that color lipstick goes well with whatever color her teeth is. Maybe try smiling with your mouth closed, gorl.
Not sure if it's just the lighting in the picture but it makes the texture of her lipstick look like clown makeup or something. It just looks very caked on (at her cupid's bow particularly and then patchy around the corners of her lips). To be fair the lipstick is probably cheap and she lacks makeup skills so idk what I'm expecting here

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1492251 I am horrified that she thinks that color lipstick goes well with whatever color her teeth is. Maybe try smiling with your mouth closed, gorl.
I'm horrified that those are teeth and not some dollar store halloween flipper, or whatever they're called. And the caked on foundation, wax lipstick, spider mascara, and neck grease folds are killing me. Damn

Tags
None