Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
Whoever was running that server scurried and shut it down (hid everything? the server is still there), so here is the rest of the chat up until it got shut down:
View attachment 1538733
View attachment 1538734
"Is there anyway to look into who is responsible?" ... yeah surely @Pineapple Fox is going to leave identifying information linked to their own username if they know what is needed to dox.

And wtf are they acting like this couldn't have happened to a more stand up guy? Him jerking off to fantasies of raping women is disgusting. I wonder what Marianne would think if she knew what her disgusting little grandson faps to?

PittyKitty

kiwifarms.net
"Is there anyway to look into who is responsible?" ... yeah surely @Pineapple Fox is going to leave identifying information linked to their own username if they know what is needed to dox.

And wtf are they acting like this couldn't have happened to a more stand up guy? Him jerking off to fantasies of raping women is disgusting. I wonder what Marianne would think if she knew what her disgusting little grandson faps to?
It never stops amazing me that people put their entire life out there and being absolutely SHOCKED that they can be doxed. Oh no how is that possible?
Fucking tards.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
It never stops amazing me that people put their entire life out there and being absolutely SHOCKED that they can be doxed. Oh no how is that possible?
Fucking tards.

Exactly. I know people seem to assume if they put a weird username then nobody will suspect anything, but if you then put that same weird username into every single thing you use on social media, then obviously somebody can easily found out stuff about you.

Especially if you have a tendency to shoot out personal information or off thoughts that you just can't keep inside your head.

Sometimes I believe that those who rant about Amber are typically way worse than her, but don't even realize it.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net

mikey

kiwifarms.net
Idk, I for one just can't get behind the thinking of 'Amber is sooooo reporting our subs, guiiise'
Amber acts dumb, but she's really not - she knows her channel is dying on it's ass and she also knows that haydurs with all they involve drive her channel hence shekels
To believe she is wilfully cutting off possible views surely involves believing Albert cares about 'mean' comments - she absolutely doesn't, she lives for them and the drama - that's why she won't disable comments on her videos either - like a petulant tired toddler, all attention is good attention for her

Also big LOL at Kiwi being 'hard to navigate' - bitch, how???
I'm not sure how speshul you'd have to be to find it confusing?
Reddit imo is far worse - never seems to be clear who is replying to who unlike here 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. Even before her channel was dying, back when it was thriving there is/was no documentation of amber reporting content as far as I know. It might be difficult to source who is reporting subreddits and other material off YouTube, but on YouTube it’s very easy to know who is reporting your content. And if in all the years amber has been on YouTube not a single credible copy right strike ect... has been attributed to Amber then I find it unlikely that she is reporting these subreddits or if she even knows how too. Amber, unlike Chantal, is known not only to NOT report “haydur” content on herself but to encourage it in subtle ways (clickbait, horrendous thumbnails, ect...) for those of us that have watched amber for years we have a pretty good thumb on her character. (She’s pretty one dimensional person. She can often times be read like a book) and reporting subreddits would be way, way outside her normal. Reddit is like the 4th(?) most visited website in the United States and had a to take a huge controversial step in banning a former famous subreddit known as “fatpeoplehate” after taking that stance I’m inclined to believe they are just following up on that stance by banning amber subreddits as her subreddit can easily be perceived as a lesser fat people hate even behind 20 million layers of “we don’t care about her weight”. Even the most innocent and well meaning weight loss Reddits are grilled hard for weight loss content. And they literally have nothing to do with amber.

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
Another roger brown post.

He has a PO Box for his friends to send him gifts.

Po box #141 Eubank Kentucky 42567

He mentioned he could never make money from YT because of disability. Anyone know the validity of that? Arent half the fat fucks on that platform on disability?

If you are on disability you can make something like $500 a month in income before they start taking away your payments. I believe for every $2 over that they take away $1 from your payments. As long as you are still receiving at least $1 you still get medicare benefits. So you feasibly could make money off of youtube up to a point, before they kicked you off of disability.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
If you are on disaYou can make I beleive 750 at the momentbility you can make something like $500 a month in income before they start taking away your payments. I believe for every $2 over that they take away $1 from your payments. As long as you are still receiving at least $1 you still get medicare benefits. So you feasibly could make money off of youtube up to a point, before they kicked you off of disability.
It's $720 at the moment and they get ot keep medicare for at least 1 year or up to 3 if they are careful after they lose all earnings. Theres lots of weird rules though and SSI/SSDI can demand the money back without any limit on how far back it goes if they deem they were not advised of something appropriately. It's supposed to go back only 24 months, but I've seen it go back to 10 years.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No kidding...
TLDR hoes fucking mad about shit that isnt news

shes that same obese woman I doxxed earlier in the thread...

Her youtube channel is..... interesting.

View attachment 1394405
View attachment 1394407
View attachment 1394408

HOLY SHIT she tried to be a reaction channel.
IDK if someone could do me a solid and archive her unpopular shite in case she deletes things (FB haydurs are almost guaranteed to be KF lurkers....)

View attachment 1394416
Sure, Jan.

DOX

Lisa Gladigan
2661 Buckwheat Ct
Columbus OH 43207
nutty_knickers@yahoo.com
View attachment 1394432

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Amber couldn't care less about any of that and doesn't view the nagging as support, even if she gives it lip service every blue moon. She'd rather a pure hater, than these types who won't let her eat herself bigger in peace. She thinks she's the first to write such a dissertation?

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Since @THOTto felt the need to snort a load of adderall and comb through my entire post history to dox me for some petty unknown reason, most likely because of her mental issues, i have decided to repay the favor!

Everyone, meet the hypocritic landwhale that is @THOTto, aka jessica.

View attachment 1499185View attachment 1499186View attachment 1499187View attachment 1499190View attachment 1499220

keep in mind this is the same bitch that has the audacity to dunk on chantal and amber constantly for being fat.

She's basically the same thing as these hysterical bitches in these facebook groups, but a kiwifarms (ex) mod.

EDIT: here's her fat husband, @Kamov Ka-52

View attachment 1499271
Sorry I'm so late to the party with this post but this rancid, lying mess was the reason I left.
And she had the audacity to tell me I was 'as bad as the cows here' based on no fucking reason except not wanting her own drug-addled lies to other mods to be caught out in the group conversation she started. She lost her shit when she got a little bit of power, I saw it. I knew she'd turn out not to be as cool as she tried to make herself out, but this is gross. Get sober, love.

Tags
None