Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I'm so late to the party with this post but this rancid, lying mess was the reason I left.
And she had the audacity to tell me I was 'as bad as the cows here' based on no fucking reason except not wanting her own drug-addled lies to other mods to be caught out in the group conversation she started. She lost her shit when she got a little bit of power, I saw it. I knew she'd turn out not to be as cool as she tried to make herself out, but this is gross. Get sober, love.
I remember this and I'm sorry it happened, and more sorry that you left. Your absence was felt.

I figured you went to lolcow which ironically she is obsessed with especially now. I love how they have open "applications" for mods there rn lol. ⚠⚠⚠

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I remember this and I'm sorry it happened, and more sorry that you left. Your absence was felt.

I figured you went to lolcow which ironically she is obsessed with especially now. I love how they have open "applications" for mods there rn lol. ⚠⚠⚠
No I didn't go there, I just gave up on everywhere. I used to post there but no longer do, I've also been around here a lot, used to post but chose to lurk for a few years.

Catching up now, I'm hell impressed at the way you exposed her.

I'm still not amused at you backing her so hard in that pile-on. I get staff loyalty and that, but you can't be ganging up to drive users out over bullshit like not liking someone you don't know, it's just clique shit you both were doing at that time. How many users are gone from it?

You couldn't have realised she was lying right then because I wasn't going to post a message cap and ask her to explain. I tried to keep it nice, and kept asking her when she sent the warning, and she kept evading the question while she escalated the situation by inviting 3 staff. The two of you threatened to bring Null into it. Yes I made some annoying posts and put in some reports you didn't like, we talked that over, I apologised for it and for not seeing those notifs. The big thing - the supposed warning - was the lie. She'd messaged me to talk shit about random site stuff and told me how much she liked my posts (I guess I must have given her a negative sticker sometimes after that, which is some insane shit).

Anyway it's a shame because the cows are in decline, but this kind of thing makes it so much less fun as well. Thanks for collecting the dirt and exposing the cancer. Some people are not cut out to mod and it shows the instant they get the job.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh I thought I remembered you saying something once about being very active at LCF, must have been another user. I'm finding out that she DM'ed toooooooooons of people with shady shit...

This isn't an excuse at all but something that's really retarded and funny in retrospect: So Thotto said she had been lurking the site since like 2012 and seemed to know everything. So especially in the beginning I just followed her lead. And the thing is, she had told me that we didn't have the ability to threadban people. Which in hindsight is so fucking dumb and I should've questioned it but I had no reason to disbelieve her and also was distracted with health issues and shit at the time.

Anyway, because we (thought that we) couldn't threadban a lot of things became like this agonizing issue because either you did nothing, or you BOARD banned someone which is obviously extreme. Warnings did nothing because some people don't check their alerts especially newbies, etc. It was a stressful time and not long after that I learned we could give threadbns and things were 100% easier. I'm not even saying you deserved a threadban I don't remember the specifics and I'm sure you wouldn't have deserved a permanent one. I'm just saying it made things harder than they needed to be. Hence her adding all the other staff to the DM.

Dead Eye

My clit is longer than yours
kiwifarms.net
am i reading this wrong or does this person think looking at amberlyn will make them poop
I think she's trying to be "fun" and "quirky." Oversharing on purpose to then try (and fail miserably) to be the next beanbag in a hurry by asserting that looking at ambo will make her bowels move. The problem is that it's very forced and she's not creative or funny enough for this sort of thing to work. It's somehow both half-assed and tryhard at the same time.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
am i reading this wrong or does this person think looking at amberlyn will make them poop
There are plenty of Amberlynn faces that make me want to throw up, but shit myself? Unless it was a picture of her rotting cooch voring the camera, I think Gon Mehdi should stick to bran flakes.

Anyways “Hey guys, im constipated.” will be a precious and treasured quote of the Truly Exceptional Haydurs of Facebook and Reddit.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net

Autisticats

Sonichu gorl
kiwifarms.net
So 2 of them are 300lbs and 3 admit to 200lbs. Some of the faces we've seen are 5x worse than a no-makeup Chantal, even worse than scabby panda Amber but they're better than because that 4x torrid fits them correctly.
I wonder which account is @THOTto ?

C’mon girl fess up about that Torrid size, we know you’re in one of the groups somewhere! :story:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
My favourite thing about ambers torrid hauls is how much it triggers the Facebook fatties.
View attachment 1581485
View attachment 1581483
View attachment 1581487
View attachment 1581488
View attachment 1581490
View attachment 1581492

Imagine being triggered by an internet behemoth wearing the wrong sized clothes :stress:
Fatty bragging is my favorite. Seeing 250+ pound women horrified that Hamber wears the same size (or close) is beautiful. I wish they’d all post pics in their Torrid best. Especially anyone who feels the need to say they wear a 50in bra size.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatty bragging is my favorite. Seeing 250+ pound women horrified that Hamber wears the same size (or close) is beautiful. I wish they’d all post pics in their Torrid best. Especially anyone who feels the need to say they wear a 50in bra size.
Any sane person would be horrified to get so fat they wear the same size clothes as Amber. Sane people would also realize it isn't a reason to brag. If a size four Torrid tarp fits you better than it fits Amber, you're still fat enough to wear a size four Torrid tarp.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
Any sane person would be horrified to get so fat they wear the same size clothes as Amber. Sane people would also realize it isn't a reason to brag. If a size four Torrid tarp fits you better than it fits Amber, you're still fat enough to wear a size four Torrid tarp.
they just deny it. "NOOO she's A LAH! im a torrid size 43593 and im 50 pounds lighter than her! if it fits me then there is no wHAY it fits her! gorl is a lah!"

both you and amber shop at fat girl stores. get over it.

Tags
None