Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
How pathetic do you have to be to bawl over cleaning someone and wiping their ass? people do it all the time when caring for sick family members. gorl it’s not the ‘patriarchy’ having his thumb over you taking away your strong womanly independence.
And she VOLUNTEERED for it so he wouldn’t be uncomfortable with his mom doing it.

dusti

Beautiful boy
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1679739

View attachment 1679737

so now they're "dressing up" as amberlynn, but why does this girl look like the same trailer trash breed like amber who would actually wear an outfit like this?

Lol why would you do this
I thought costumes were supposed to be fairly straightforward, people are (understandably) going to wonder who/what she's dressed as, and then she's going to have to explain that she's supposed to be some obscure, fat youtuber? What the fuck?

Edit; ninja'd, oof someone else basically said the same thing as I did. Ah well (:_(

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Lol why would you do this
I thought costumes were supposed to be fairly straightforward, people are (understandably) going to wonder who/what she's dressed as, and then she's going to have to explain that she's supposed to be some obscure, fat youtuber? What the fuck?

Edit; ninja'd, oof someone else basically said the same thing as I did. Ah well (:_(
She needs to get the backwards dress with the chest piece to do it right.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1679739

View attachment 1679737

so now they're "dressing up" as amberlynn, but why does this girl look like the same trailer trash breed like amber who would actually wear an outfit like this?
"Gorls, I'm only dressing up as a fat girl I'm not actually a fatty look how loose this shirt is!" She says with swollen engorged wrists, ankles and a double chin. "It's just pillows haha!"

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
6 vaginal birth kids + twin c-section kids = 63 months = 5.25 years of pregnancy
Fuck that shit
What an absolute cow.

Some women, for reasons completely beyond me, actually like being pregnant and strive for that state. These are always the same women who promptly stop caring about the actual child once born and work on the next one. Apparently they also take breaks in-between and sperg out on facebook over a niche youtuber.

quirkycalories

I know what works for meeeee
kiwifarms.net
Some women, for reasons completely beyond me, actually like being pregnant and strive for that state. These are always the same women who promptly stop caring about the actual child once born and work on the next one. Apparently they also take breaks in-between and sperg out on facebook over a niche youtuber.
must be a fetish

This is civil society

kiwifarms.net
A reddit user on one of the many small splinter subs throws shit at the haydur community in rambly post.

For all its incoherence, at least she hit the incongruence of fat people pretending they hate her for her problematic behaviour instead of wanting to flex on a fatter person/carcrash gaze.

...More interestingly they are a scat fetishist with a binge eating problem, because of course they are.
hn1.PNG
hn2.PNGhn3.PNG