Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
A reddit user on one of the many small splinter subs throws shit at the haydur community in rambly post.

For all its incoherence, at least she hit the incongruence of fat people pretending they hate her for her problematic behaviour instead of wanting to flex on a fatter person/carcrash gaze.

...More interestingly they are a scat fetishist with a binge eating problem, because of course they are.
Well everyone makes the joke about throwing poo around so often, it was bound to attract someone who gets wet when hit with it.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A reddit user on one of the many small splinter subs throws shit at the haydur community in rambly post.

For all its incoherence, at least she hit the incongruence of fat people pretending they hate her for her problematic behaviour instead of wanting to flex on a fatter person/carcrash gaze.

...More interestingly they are a scat fetishist with a binge eating problem, because of course they are.
No one comes to KF to hate Amber because she "misgendered" her ex. If anything, a lot of people here hate her because she doesn't misgender her ex enough. And because she's fat.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Some women, for reasons completely beyond me, actually like being pregnant and strive for that state. These are always the same women who promptly stop caring about the actual child once born and work on the next one. Apparently they also take breaks in-between and sperg out on facebook over a niche youtuber.
This reminds me of someone I used to know that would have made a great lolcow, but she locked down her social media long ago. She was infuriating. Smug, arrogant, cutesy, verbose. Got married just to have someone to give her babies, though she would never admit that. Posted every thought that drifted through her head on the internet, including the lofty goals and visions she had for her ✨family✨ and if anyone tried to politely bring up reality she would go ballistic about how rude people were to her, but she was going to get everything she wanted because Jesus.
I looked her up the other day to see if she was still around anywhere. There was a post or two on a new ad-heavy blog where she mentioned having mental health issues and four kids with varying forms of autism. It made me laugh, not gonna lie.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1679739

View attachment 1679737

so now they're "dressing up" as amberlynn, but why does this girl look like the same trailer trash breed like amber who would actually wear an outfit like this?
Here’s a suggestion:
A833DED8-45F9-4A0B-AC43-87F96E0BD6E3.png

Dead Eye

My clit is longer than yours
kiwifarms.net
It's basically a female version of Chris-Chan Syndrome. Amber has a natural predisposition towards self-importance and narcissism, and these retards validate her in that by devoting all their free time to paying her attention. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy for these lolcows. They believe they are special, then people make sure that becomes true. These people rage about how Amber thinks she's hot shit, then go and make a Halloween costume out of her. There's a significant cognitive dissonance there.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where's the logic in this exactly?
lunacy.jpg

Some bleeding heart pointed out how petty one of Kevin Moore's posts were, and Ash Leigh approved the post specifically so the OP could be roasted by the group. She made sure to whine about what a martyr it makes her, though.
Screenshot_20201024-033650.jpg
Screenshot_20201024-033553.jpgScreenshot_20201024-033925.jpgScreenshot_20201024-033538.jpg
Since this is a Kevin Moore post, you know the drill;
piginablanket.jpg
Fat. I noticed in these comments, and other comments that he's mentioned he has a reaction channel, he also said he came here to shill it and was told in no uncertain terms to fuck off, that "they didn't even take the thread down." I can't seem to find it, does anyone remember this? I wonder what his employers at the Medical Center Enterprise Hospital in Alabama would think about Kevin expending so much time and energy to clown on a fat mentally ill stranger.

quirkycalories

I know what works for meeeee
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1690313

Some bleeding heart pointed out how petty one of Kevin Moore's posts were, and Ash Leigh approved the post specifically so the OP could be roasted by the group. She made sure to whine about what a martyr it makes her, though.
View attachment 1690317
View attachment 1690314
Fat. I noticed in these comments, and other comments that he's mentioned he has a reaction channel, he also said he came here to shill it and was told in no uncertain terms to fuck off, that "they didn't even take the thread down." I can't seem to find it, does anyone remember this? I wonder what his employers at the Medical Center Enterprise Hospital in Alabama would think about Kevin expending so much time and energy to clown on a fat mentally ill stranger.
i recall several tards posting their reaction videos here, who knows which is who’s

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1690313

View attachment 1690317
View attachment 1690314
That Ash Leigh bitch who runs those facebook pages is one of the most delusional members of that group - ages ago she found out one of her posts made it to kiwi farms on the chantal thread and acted like a total cow about it which is what you’d expect from her. She’s one of those people who thinks being a mod for a facebook group is like being the CEO of her own empire.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's 11am on a Wednesday in NY state, and Jessica Mary is trying to stir up a ween army to trigger Chantal for no particular reason.
Screenshot_20201028-115648.jpg
Screenshot_20201028-115746.jpg
"It would be an honor." Cringe.

ETA extra lunacy. Maggie seems super fucking pressed.
Screenshot_20201028-140610.jpgScreenshot_20201028-140645.jpgScreenshot_20201028-140413.jpg

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
It's 11am on a Wednesday in NY state, and Jessica Mary is trying to stir up a ween army to trigger Chantal for no particular reason.
View attachment 1691990
View attachment 1691991
"It would be an honor." Cringe.

ETA extra lunacy. Maggie seems super fucking pressed.
View attachment 1692200View attachment 1692201View attachment 1692199
How long before they go completely insane and start, if they haven’t already, poking the fatass IRL? Doing mature things like calling animal services again, sending pizzas to her house again and shit like that?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"She's boring. She's stupid. She's arrogant. She's cunty. She abuses her pets. She treats Becky. She takes nothing seriously. She's shallow. She has nothing to say. Her clothes are too tight. She can't cook. She trash talks her viewers. She eats nothing but junk. She spends too much money. She should get off YouTube until she gets her shit together."

3 weeks later...

"Where is she? How lazy can you be to not post for 3 weeks? Her absence is proof she doesn't value her viewers. She must be super binging on trash. Is she sick? Is she dead? WHERE IS SHE??? How DARE she disappear without a word to her viewers???"

Duuuuudes & dudettes. Chill. Enjoy the break. Clean out a closet. Talk to your kids or your parents or both. Talk a nice long walk before it gets really cold.

She'll be back - unchanged save for some extra pounds.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hannah Jane Divall of Pontypridd, UK: "Chantal you're a racist cunty cunt hippo cunt I hate you kys" ad infinitum.
Also Hannah Jane Divall of Pontypridd, UK; "Chantal blocked me? Stupid bitch."
Screenshot_20201029-093546.jpg
FB_IMG_1603982173581.jpg

Screenshot_20201029-093909.jpg
FB_IMG_1603982362908.jpg

Screenshot_20201029-093624.jpg
FB_IMG_1603982275480.jpg
All of this under her real name and face both on Facebook and on Youtube.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Hannah Jane Divall of Pontypridd, UK: "Chantal you're a racist cunty cunt hippo cunt I hate you kys" ad infinitum.
View attachment 1693911

View attachment 1693914

View attachment 1693913
Yep, real name on bolth of them. Can’t hide on the internet forever, hope your name doesn’t get googled by an employer or it’s a shuper common name. But yeah fuck Chinny all the way to the bank, good on you!

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, well, wouldn't you be if you used to be somewhat human sized but then you married a fat fuck with moobs and proceeded to fatten up with him? :story:
View attachment 1694196View attachment 1694197View attachment 1694201View attachment 1694199
Wow. That went from overweight to tub of lard at lightening speed. That’s not even post baby blubber either. Usually the husband isn’t the exceptionally fat one, so it’s nice to see them subverting the trend. He’s got some serious beetus cankles in his future, and she’s nurtured a Lovely set of caveman turkey leg ham hock calves. She looks so proud of herself in the last pic too, I wonder why?

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1693911

View attachment 1693914

View attachment 1693913
Hannah, I think what your friend Maria-Christina Lepore means by “you ok??” is not “how have you been,” it’s probably more of a “hey you’re publicly going psycho on a stranger who won’t reply to your comment have you fucking lost it???”