Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Point and laugh at this retard with me, I beg you.
View attachment 1699951
(this was in response to a post about ALR hoarding journals)
Holy fuck you have a green thumb for finding the most exceptional tards. Imagine writing a paragraph trying to powerlevel that you're interesting/weird by saying you put things in fucking boxes.

The nod to IQ, being quirky and autism almost had me at a bingo. The only thing it's missing is a reference to INFP.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Point and laugh at this retard with me, I beg you.
View attachment 1699951
(this was in response to a post about ALR hoarding journals)

So basically this copypasta with more autism:

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So basically this copypasta with more autism:

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to dunk on a dumb internet fatty.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Double posting and I refuse to apologize.

Flora Pruitt got bored of her crusade against covid mastermind and part-time pedo Bill Gates, and has returned to join Jessica Mary and the rest of the Facebook haydurs in brigading Chantal's channel.
Screenshot_20201102-162218.jpgScreenshot_20201102-162321.jpgScreenshot_20201102-162339.jpg
Screenshot_20201102-162539.jpgFB_IMG_1604355869879.jpgFB_IMG_1604355881552.jpgFB_IMG_1604355887840.jpgFB_IMG_1604355896265.jpgFB_IMG_1604355904385.jpg
Screenshot_20201102-092631.jpgScreenshot_20201102-092700.jpgScreenshot_20201102-092800.jpgScreenshot_20201102-092854.jpg
Since Eric Townsend is mysteriously MIA, Kevin Moore has stepped up as the unfunny obsessed straight male of the group. 4/10 effort Kevin, Eric was a master of unnecessary and confusing verbosity. The body of your text needs more volume, sort of like your fat fucking wife.
Screenshot_20201031-113847.jpgScreenshot_20201031-114249.jpg
230946_1025675535052_7187_n.jpg

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag Punk AF
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, well, wouldn't you be if you used to be somewhat human sized but then you married a fat fuck with moobs and proceeded to fatten up with him? :story:
View attachment 1694196View attachment 1694197View attachment 1694201View attachment 1694199
Ew, what the fuck, they look like twins or at least brother and sister. Their bodies are the exact same shape with identical unfortunate fat distribution. Their fat heads are the exact same giant Frankenstein shape. They’re even the same height lmao :stress:Why do these couples always look like each other?

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Double posting and I refuse to apologize.

Flora Pruitt got bored of her crusade against covid mastermind and part-time pedo Bill Gates, and has returned to join Jessica Mary and the rest of the Facebook haydurs in brigading Chantal's channel.
View attachment 1702389View attachment 1702390View attachment 1702391 Since Eric Townsend is mysteriously MIA, Kevin Moore has stepped up as the unfunny obsessed straight male of the group. 4/10 effort Kevin, Eric was a master of unnecessary and confusing verbosity. The body of your text needs more volume, sort of like your fat fucking wife.
View attachment 1702381View attachment 1702382
That last picture was perfect comedic timing. I was just scrolling through whiny tweets and then BAM, a bitch who looks like she crawled her way out of a graveyard.
Maybe Kevin is taking out his disgust of his fat fucking wife on online fatties that it’s “okay” to hate on. Jokes on you faggot, we laugh at everybody here and your wife is a monkfish.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shelby Lynn Culbertson of South Carolina is big fucking mad about the existence of Amberlynn Reid. That's not unusual in this throng of tards, but what is unusual about Shelby is her need to powerlevel to a bunch of strangers about every single one of her problems. If you read between the lines here, Shelby is a moron who has dropped out of three colleges cause of her mentulz, and is now stuck living with her family and working a fast food job at age 20 with crushing debt. The fact that Amberlynn makes money by simply existing as a big fat bumblefuck absolutely enrages this girl.
Screenshot_20201105-092752.jpgScreenshot_20201105-091905.jpg
Screenshot_20201105-092615.jpg

I know in the Chantal thread, Kiwi seems confused by her assertions that there are people out there who dedicate too much of their time trying to directly interfere with her life by reporting every one of her videos and community posts. I'm here to tell you that they exist, and they say shit like "I'm on disability. Chantal should fear me. I have nothing to lose...."
Screenshot_20201103-090130.jpgScreenshot_20201103-091100.jpgScreenshot_20201105-093749.jpgScreenshot_20201103-091349.jpg

Paige "having cancer doesn't make you a saint" Davison of dead grandpa fame got triggered and wrote a screed I'm sure will transform Amberlynn's life;
Screenshot_20201105-093916.jpgFB_IMG_1604590771456.jpg

Neko GF

Festive Neko
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shelby Lynn Culbertson of South Carolina is big fucking mad about the existence of Amberlynn Reid. That's not unusual in this throng of tards, but what is unusual about Shelby is her need to powerlevel to a bunch of strangers about every single one of her problems. If you read between the lines here, Shelby is a moron who has dropped out of three colleges cause of her mentulz, and is now stuck living with her family and working a fast food job at age 20 with crushing debt. The fact that Amberlynn makes money by simply existing as a big fat bumblefuck absolutely enrages this girl.
View attachment 1710130View attachment 1710126
Something I will never understand is how anyone can get mad over someone who is pretty much a failure in every aspect of life and whose main source of revenue is heavily reliant on people not using an adblocker and being too impatient to wait for archival re-uploads or even reaction videos of her videos. Baffling how anyone could even entertain the idea of being jealous of that.

FrownyFace

Ur gnna fuckin touch me whether you like it or not
kiwifarms.net

I know in the Chantal thread, Kiwi seems confused by her assertions that there are people out there who dedicate too much of their time trying to directly interfere with her life by reporting every one of her videos and community posts. I'm here to tell you that they exist, and they say shit like "I'm on disability. Chantal should fear me. I have nothing to lose...."

Paige "having cancer doesn't make you a saint" Davison of dead grandpa fame got triggered and wrote a screed I'm sure will transform Amberlynn's life;
View attachment 1710153View attachment 1710152

“It’s not about envy. It’s about fairness.” Learning and accepting that life isn’t fair is pretty much the best thing one can do for their attitude in their early twenties. Now say it’s “my pleasure!” and go bag up my chicken sandwich and waffle fries, Shelby.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1710153View attachment 1710152
Oh dear lord. So much mad. So much fat. Just...dear fucking lord.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Something I will never understand is how anyone can get mad over someone who is pretty much a failure in every aspect of life and whose main source of revenue is heavily reliant on people not using an adblocker and being too impatient to wait for archival re-uploads or even reaction videos of her videos. Baffling how anyone could even entertain the idea of being jealous of that.

It’s the money they’re mad about, not Amberlynn’s life. What they don’t understand is that ALR is willing to share a lot of her life with complete strangers and she’s enough of a trainwreck for it to work out. These people are simply angry at the wrong people and are the sorts who get mad at those on welfare/disability. They punch down, basically. I mean, what’s stopping them from vlogging their lives?

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
It’s the money they’re mad about, not Amberlynn’s life. What they don’t understand is that ALR is willing to share a lot of her life with complete strangers and she’s enough of a trainwreck for it to work out. These people are simply angry at the wrong people and are the sorts who get mad at those on welfare/disability. They punch down, basically. I mean, what’s stopping them from vlogging their lives?
Common decency? Lack of narcissism? Laziness? Toxic shame? Lmao. Ugliness? Lack of tech skills? Social anxiety? Mentals?

• Optimistic
Reactions: ADHD

gay frogs

Well, just got back from hell again.
kiwifarms.net
Okay I don’t have student debt so I’m not sure if all of Shelbys money is going towards that or what, but she works 50+ hours at a fast food joint and her husband works 30+ hours somewhere and they are living with their grandparents which typically means low rent/rent free and they’re struggling to keep afloat?
I'll eat my metaphorical hat if she was paying her loans before Covid, let alone now. Not a chance with this one. "I didn't finish school, it's not fair that I should repay the loans!"

Mr and mrs til death do us part at the ripe old age of 20 are probably making other smart decisions too, like smoking weed and drinking or gaming or a high interest late model car loan. Didn't see any mention of kids but why else does white trash get married the second they are legal? I'm sure they are broke, indeed.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good news guys, Eric Townsend is back from his short hiatus and the break has done wonderful things for his mental state.
Screenshot_20201113-101553.jpg
Eric's starting to get the Joey Kagan and Kevin Moore treatment, with haydurs calling out his screeds as obsessive and cringe.
Screenshot_20201113-102025.jpgFB_IMG_1605284597531.jpg

So I was chilling in a haydur group reading a thread explaining the definition of "lolcow" to some normies when this completely unrelated and unprovoked powerleveling appeared;
Screenshot_20201112-094521.jpg
Ok fatty, let's dig. Meet Melinda Burns;
FB_IMG_1605195940456.jpg
Screenshot_20201112-094737.jpgScreenshot_20201112-094812.jpgScreenshot_20201112-094826.jpgScreenshot_20201112-095054.jpgScreenshot_20201112-095237.jpg
Melinda does a lot of whining about how he's got illnesses and conditions that prevent her from losing weight, and if only Amberlynn could stop being a bitch for 3 seconds, she'd realize how much luckier she is that she could lose weight if she actually tried. Except when I headed over to Melinda's Youtube channel M and J Inc;1.jpg
It's nothing but getting stoned and eating beige food as far as the eye can see. As well as thumbnails containing her terrible "art" that makes me understand what it takes for someone to think Becky's grade school trash is any good;
2.jpg