Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good news guys, Eric Townsend is back from his short hiatus and the break has done wonderful things for his mental state.
View attachment 1726854
Eric's starting to get the Joey Kagan and Kevin Moore treatment, with haydurs calling out his screeds as obsessive and cringe.
View attachment 1726855View attachment 1726856

So I was chilling in a haydur group reading a thread explaining the definition of "lolcow" to some normies when this completely unrelated and unprovoked powerleveling appeared;
View attachment 1726866
Ok fatty, let's dig. Meet Melinda Burns;
View attachment 1726873
View attachment 1726867View attachment 1726868View attachment 1726869View attachment 1726870View attachment 1726871
Melinda does a lot of whining about how he's got illnesses and conditions that prevent her from losing weight, and if only Amberlynn could stop being a bitch for 3 seconds, she'd realize how much luckier she is that she could lose weight if she actually tried. Except when I headed over to Melinda's Youtube channel M and J Inc;View attachment 1726882
It's nothing but getting stoned and eating beige food as far as the eye can see. As well as thumbnails containing her terrible "art" that makes me understand what it takes for someone to think Becky's grade school trash is any good;
View attachment 1726886
I can’t believe we’ve actually found a real life Becky simp.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you notice that Eric's picture came from the screenshot @some cunt posted on page 3 of the Panera Bread Mukbang thread?

He's stolen content from the Farms to post to the FB groups before, though he stopped when he was called out on it. Honestly maybe he should go back to stealing, because what he comes up with on his own is the sort of thing you'd see scrawled on a mental hospital wall in human shit.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Did you notice that Eric's picture came from the screenshot @some cunt posted on page 3 of the Panera Bread Mukbang thread?
It's a screenshot, it's hardly what I'd call 'exclusive content'

How does anyone know it's the same one?

I've often screenshot certain choice points in videos to find somebody has already posted them...🤷🏻‍♀️

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Not to derail anything but since I see I have been tagged in this thread, I would like to comment that I am (thankfully) NOT Eric Townsend and am just some boring cunt who doesn't even possess a facebook account. If he's stolen content from the farms before, I guess that explains the picture in his post or if he just so happened to screenshot at a similar timestamp. Guess this is a good time to read through this thread and extend beyond the regular Amberverse!

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a screenshot, it's hardly what I'd call 'exclusive content'

How does anyone know it's the same one?

I've often screenshot certain choice points in videos to find somebody has already posted them...🤷🏻‍♀️

No I agree it doesn't qualify as stolen content, and it's possible it's just an identical screenshot. I personally don't believe that to be the case because it wouldn't be his first offense. I just find it interesting that he may still be lurking the Farms, but hasn't apparently caught onto our laughing at him. Or he has, and for whatever reason sees no reason not to stop acting like a lunatic.

Speaking of lunatics, the Facebook groups have become especially bold, dipping their fingers in the poo and smearing it across their faces like war paint;
Screenshot_20201114-141002.jpg
FB_IMG_1605384688297.jpgFB_IMG_1605384679132.jpgFB_IMG_1605384665836.jpgFB_IMG_1605384657099.jpgFB_IMG_1605384653265.jpgFB_IMG_1605384649670.jpgFB_IMG_1605384642920.jpgFB_IMG_1605384636306.jpgFB_IMG_1605384632575.jpgFB_IMG_1605384628601.jpg

The Virgin Ash Leigh vs the Chad Null...
Screenshot_20201111-074423.jpgScreenshot_20201114-142937.jpg

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Since when Facebook censors swearing? Is she making shit up or is it true?
As I understand it, it's not necessarily the no-no words that are an issue. It's more, if people see bad words in posts on a group, they report it. Too many reports can mean a group is Zucked and banned. I'm not on facebook or social media, but as I understand it, you'll often see groups telling people "pls no report, DM admins instead" because they prefer to tard-wrangle disputes and handle them "in house", so to speak, reports get the attention of FB staff and too many reports mean the group can be banned.

I could be wrong, so if anyone can shed any more light on this and correct me if needs be, please feel free.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
Melinda does a lot of whining about how he's got illnesses and conditions that prevent her from losing weight, and if only Amberlynn could stop being a bitch for 3 seconds, she'd realize how much luckier she is that she could lose weight if she actually tried. Except when I headed over to Melinda's Youtube channel M and J Inc;

She even sounds fat - for fuck sakes. Less artwork and more cleaning, Melinda. Your house is disgusting.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She even sounds fat - for fuck sakes. Less artwork and more cleaning, Melinda. Your house is disgusting.
Is she cosplaying as Rudolph or what?
1605782717660.png

Also, two more questions - how old is she and is he a methhead? To one of them we already know the answer.

Last edited:

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Escaped souls of hell skulk upon the material plane, hiding within the flesh of mortals from the eyes of God from whence they can enact their nagging sins in peace. But by the merciful hands of the holy spirit, we are granted Flora Pruitt and her smartphone mirror tool.
1.jpg
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg
My favorite comment;
2.jpg

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never knew that I needed to see Chantal's face look like a vagina giving birth to herself but 2020 is a weird year.