Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if one believes in demons, that's a stretch. No idea what powers demons are supposed to possess but I would think a demon could trap a lot more souls or whatever they do if the body they possessed could be converted to a skinny, hawt, heart breaking influencer type.

I have no doubt there's a core of evil in Chantal - of the psychotic sort; that's enough without ascribing outside sources to her nastiness.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Even if one believes in demons, that's a stretch. No idea what powers demons are supposed to possess but I would think a demon could trap a lot more souls or whatever they do if the body they possessed could be converted to a skinny, hawt, heart breaking influencer type.

I have no doubt there's a core of evil in Chantal - of the psychotic sort; that's enough without ascribing outside sources to her nastiness.
Yeh, from what I recall demons are supposed to lure the common people into sin, mainly by reassuring them that it’s okay to be a little naughty, nothing bad will happen, no one will see...

If Chantal waddled up and told me it was fine to have Burger King every once in a while, I’d take one look at her fat ass and go on a jog for dinner. I don’t think anyone is looking at her and thinking, “That’s the life for me.”

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
This is honestly kinda creepy. Get help Anna

Screenshot_20201121-211105_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Snufkin kin

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1742244
Anna is the one girl in the middle school bullies’ clique that goes way too far and makes herself into the new target, deservedly so.

She needs a therapist, and the 239 laughing, thumbs up and heart reactions need therapists.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Anna is the one girl in the middle school bullies’ clique that goes way too far and makes herself into the new target, deservedly so.

She needs a therapist, and the 239 laughing, thumbs up and heart reactions need therapists.

I'd bet all the laughing and thumbs up reactions are laughing at her, not with her. Imagine making an amberlynn doll, posting it on facebook and planning to improve it in the future. Do literally anything else. Your life would be better spent doing crack at that point.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Eric Townsend's last post was not received very well. It turns out if you write a novel laughing at someone purely for being fat in a group full of fat bitches, the mob will start to turn on you. Eric is desperate to prove to the masses of massives that he actually hates Amberlynn for reasons unrelated to fat, so he wrote this... thing as damage control.
Screenshot_20201122-212222.jpg
We know from Eric's twitter that he jerks it to jungle cats fucking, maybe these little piggy fanfics are what get him over the line these days.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1742244
1606155459722.png

definitely getting similar vibes from these images. also, do people who do creepy shit like this have friends? i know that's probably a stupid question because obviously they don't, but good lord, if i knew someone who made a fucking doll out of amberlynn reid i'd be on the phone arranging an involuntary mental hospital stay.

I never almost drownded

I came here to drink milk and kick ass
kiwifarms.net
So Eric Townsend's last post was not received very well. It turns out if you write a novel laughing at someone purely for being fat in a group full of fat bitches, the mob will start to turn on you. Eric is desperate to prove to the masses of massives that he actually hates Amberlynn for reasons unrelated to fat, so he wrote this... thing as damage control.
View attachment 1744743
We know from Eric's twitter that he jerks it to jungle cats fucking, maybe these little piggy fanfics are what get him over the line these days.

waddiling

Snufkin kin

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1744743
Fuck dude...Even the “burn book” of all places is turning on you for being too much. How bad do you have to mess up to accomplish that? And who’s got nothing to better to do than write their ten-point manifesto on why Amber is the worst thing to happen to humanity when you could just sum it up as “she’s fat and I wouldn’t have sex with her?”

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
There are constant long essays people write regarding how terrible awful transphobic Amber is for misgendering her ex..................but isn't calling her Albert basically the same thing?

Of all the hambeasts awful moments, this has to be the worst - she (gasp) had the gall to call a girl a.....girl?!? 😱

BURN THE WITCH!!!

Seriously this is something I'll never rag Amber for - why the hell should she refer to Casey as her 'ex-boyfriend' as some people believe she should?

From everything we know, they were in a lesbian relationship - all we have is Casey's word that Amber may have not liked her binding her chest and no idea how far into or open she was about 'transition' - so for Amber to call her her 'ex-girlfriend', and 'she' is absolutely correct, she was never her boyfriend (oh and btw girls can't change into boys and vice versa, kids)

Fwiw I don't think using a male name for the hog is akin to 'misgendering', but even if it were you'd expect the FB speds to not notice they are being hypocritical?

I wouldn't, lol

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1744772
definitely getting similar vibes from these images. also, do people who do creepy shit like this have friends? i know that's probably a stupid question because obviously they don't, but good lord, if i knew someone who made a fucking doll out of amberlynn reid i'd be on the phone arranging an involuntary mental hospital stay.

I’m sorry but... what in the actual fuck is this?!?! Jesus.. I obv need to lurk moar but.. this is some deranged shit right here and it’s FOR SALE! FOR $300!! AND ITS STILL. BEING. USED!!!

This is one of these moments that has opened my eyes to the fact they really do Live Among Us. And I want my eyes shut again dammit. Fuckin weirdos and weird shit fuckin everywhere you look.

Welcome to the Farms. I love it. ❤️

Snufkin kin

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1745190

Does anyone know off-hand where this horrific image came from? I honestly can't think I've seen it before...there are many eye-wateringly bad photos of the beast but this one takes the cake for me

Something about it makes me shrivel inside
This image elicited a fight-or-flight reaction so strong in me I farted.