Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
    The email should be working now.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
Angela Kinchen is the woman who constantly poses in the same Torrid as Amberlynn, which makes this flex seem empty.
View attachment 1842979View attachment 1842978
This is probably my favorite post yet on this thread. She posted to receive praise for buying candy and not driving a scooter around to get it...

They really are desperate for any tiny bit of self esteem they can get. God bless em.

Angela Kinchen is the woman who constantly poses in the same Torrid as Amberlynn, which makes this flex seem empty.
View attachment 1842979View attachment 1842978

I’m not sure what is worse, the wanting asspats for not using a scooter in Walgreens or buying candy and a garbage candle like she has earned this white trash pampering?

But goddamn is this messy bitch entertaining.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
And men so worthless not even fat women will fuck them. See: our boy Eric Townsend.
I assumed he was gay from what I've seen of him.

I think Amberlynn and her life is pretty funny, but I assume any man who gives that much of a shit about Amberlynn, how fat she is, and whatever she does is probably a cock gobbler, with all due respect.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
I assumed he was gay from what I've seen of him.

I think Amberlynn and her life is pretty funny, but I assume any man who gives that much of a shit about Amberlynn, how fat she is, and whatever she does is probably a cock gobbler, with all due respect.
Maybe. Generally, men with that level of disturbing hatred for for a woman, in this case, an inconsequential fat stranger, usually have a pathological hatred for all women. I would never say all gay men are misogynists, because they aren't, however, misogyny is widespread in the gay community.

If he is, I guarantee no one is throwing dick at him in the same way no one is throwing pussy at him.

Maybe. Generally, men with that level of disturbing hatred for for a woman, in this case, an inconsequential fat stranger, usually have a pathological hatred for all women. I would never say all gay men are misogynists, because they aren't, however, misogyny is widespread in the gay community.

If he is, I guarantee no one is throwing dick at him in the same way no one is throwing pussy at him.
there are gay men who resent being gay, which leads to a bitterness and hatred towards women. townsend gives me that vibe sometimes.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
I don't know what it is exactly, but her face/expression in that picture made me laugh out loud
Screenshot_20210115-222821~3.png

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
I’m sure Nanas real glad you’re laughing at an internet fatty to cope..
View attachment 1840615

WTF. Puppies. kittens. Tiny animals doing funny things. These are normal. That is not. It's a little creepy and a lot obsessive.

Kevin Moore's mask slips, revealing the nature of the fetish behind his obsession;
View attachment 1842962

Fetish alert!

I was pleasantly surprised by Beate's savage response to this;
View attachment 1842987

Stop asking peoples' permission and opinion first. Just go do your shit. If you want to make art, then you make art and don't give a single shit about what people think of it.

That's how most people access older memories, you retards. How they express the retelling is a sign of how well they access those items and how intelligently they can put the details back together.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan

Eric Townsend hates women. He got dumped by a woman he was in love with back in 2017;
1593736023008.png
It would seem he "coped" by lashing out at other women. He's also incredibly short, 5'5 or 5'6 from looking at pictures of him next to other people, so y'know, there's probably some smol penor rage mixed in there.
eric townsend being short 1.jpgeric townsend being short 2.jpg

Tina Marie is back on her fat but not as fat as Amber shit;
Screenshot_20210118-093955.jpg
First of all, slapping an unrelated picture of Grogu next to some text you stole from r/blackpeopletwitter does not a meme make, "TracyMemes21" you faggot. Secondly, here's more of Tina's invaluable contributions to the Haydursphere, which as you can see amount to more of "lol this Ambur hurr."
Screenshot_20210118-094100.jpgScreenshot_20210118-094113.jpg
We've posted about her here before along with pictures but here's some more because got daym;
FB_IMG_1610984414605.jpgScreenshot_20210118-094336.jpgScreenshot_20210118-094542.jpg
The first two seem to be from a "professionally" taken boudoir shoot, for some reason done while she's wearing a baseball jersey?? Nobody is more disappointed than I am that I can't find more in the set than these two. Sorry lads. But there's more to Tina that just her looks, she also has an exhausting, high-maintenance munchie personality.
16174446_10210915127287505_3522793074147064808_n.jpgFB_IMG_1610985311893.jpg19105693_10212258232624299_8576883408543344228_n.jpgAt least she'll fuck basically anybody. : )