Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
Also lol at this cunt humblebragging about their own “art”
B4F72700-2A67-4A9C-BB65-71F0A5B8360C.jpeg
Hooooly fuck. Why do they all do this? Rate me MATI, but so many of these "artists" are so smug about their half-baked shit (mostly girls). They ALWAYS have to bring up how good their artwork is compared to others. Of course it's gonna look good in comparison to Becky/not-Becky's stuff. This is just pathetic advertisement, through and through. Even if Jacek Yerka or Roberto Ferri did this, it'd still be incredibly cringy. It reeks of—no, screams insecurity. Maybe I'm sick of this Facebook group only being a boring comparison game between a bunch of mediocre women.

What's up with letting the tail fade into the backround, by the way? Why doesn't it have an outline too? It looks unfinished.

Lightning Rod of Hate

kiwifarms.net
Did they just take some random persons art and make a Becky joke about it? That’s not weird at all
View attachment 1924664
View attachment 1924665
Bonus: of course someone who draws girls with cat ears and a tail looks like this
View attachment 1924666

146-1468707_tokyo-mew-mew-ichigo-hd-png-download.png

That’s the character they’re trying to draw. I know it’s never going to be 1:1, but really, if your rendition of an anime character looks more like someone’s indulgent dad in a wig, perhaps don’t brag about it.

(sorry if that isn’t showing up, I’m a tard who doesn’t know how to link pictures and shit, it shows when I hit edit but not currently in the post proper. If that’s the case and you give a shit just look up “Tokyo mew mew ichigo”)

Last edited:

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
What I cant wrap my head around is why. They're pretty dedicated to hsting on Amber
“Is that bad of me lol”
Using a 600lb woman to get your arse the gym? A little bit yeah
View attachment 1933017
Tbh I work out while watching deathfats shows like my 600 lb life, 1000 lb sisters, mbffl, etc but I’m also not going to the gym in a midst of a pandemic. That poster also seems to have no mask on

Gay Mouth

And a receding hairline
kiwifarms.net
Tbh I work out while watching deathfats shows like my 600 lb life, 1000 lb sisters, mbffl, etc but I’m also not going to the gym in a midst of a pandemic. That poster also seems to have no mask on
Did you run on the treadmill while watching the slaton’s eat jello pie with at least two masks on? This is a lamer flex than this girl, there’s no one around her you sped. Do doctors recommend cardio with obstructed breathing now

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I cant wrap my head around is why. They're pretty dedicated to hsting on Amber

“They’re pretty dedicated to hating on Amber”
“Tbh I workout while watching deathfats”

Please tell me you’re trolling.

Did they just take some random persons art and make a Becky joke about it? That’s not weird at all
View attachment 1924664
View attachment 1924665
Bonus: of course someone who draws girls with cat ears and a tail looks like this
View attachment 1924666
Oh god don’t do my girl Ichigo like that Aimee. You’ve got her tail coming out of another dimension, her ears look like a headband, her smile looks like she’s gonna vore me with those lifeless eyes, the shine on her shoulders look like she has massive boils, she’s got the tits of an 80 year old tranny and her tutu comes up to her waist, which is no wonder you only draw waist up. Need I go on?

Black lipstick and oversized glasses do not an artist make, my dear. Neither of you should be charging anything.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Hooooly fuck. Why do they all do this? Rate me MATI, but so many of these "artists" are so smug about their half-baked shit (mostly girls). They ALWAYS have to bring up how good their artwork is compared to others. Of course it's gonna look good in comparison to Becky/not-Becky's stuff. This is just pathetic advertisement, through and through. Even if Jacek Yerka or Roberto Ferri did this, it'd still be incredibly cringy. It reeks of—no, screams insecurity. Maybe I'm sick of this Facebook group only being a boring comparison game between a bunch of mediocre women.

What's up with letting the tail fade into the backround, by the way? Why doesn't it have an outline too? It looks unfinished.

Also, it's a free market. Becky is free to charge what she feels like. And if people are willing to pay the amount, good for Becky. Same for little Miss Humblebrag. No one forces her to undersell her art. It just shows that she is a jealous dumbass, who is the only one to blame for her cheapass basic bitch art.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
Amber hasn't posted a video in a few days, so I guess the Facebook haters have nothing to talk about aside from the food they're eating.
The comments of this particular post were full of fatties exclaiming “wow that’s a lot of food, I sure couldn’t eat all that!” Or “why are the portions so big?? I may be 210lbs and fat myself but I would NEVER eat that much!!”