Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

mikey347

kiwifarms.net
The comments of this particular post were full of fatties exclaiming “wow that’s a lot of food, I sure couldn’t eat all that!” Or “why are the portions so big?? I may be 210lbs and fat myself but I would NEVER eat that much!!”
They all do that. All of them. And it’s so funny. Like, bro all their TDEEs are over 2500 daily and they act like they eat nothing but spinach leafs. Even the reaction channels do that. Make fun of Amberlynn eating fast food as if they hadn’t had it twice that week. I particularly love watching Charlie Gold turn her nose up at fast food lol

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
They all do that. All of them. And it’s so funny. Like, bro all their TDEEs are over 2500 daily and they act like they eat nothing but spinach leafs. Even the reaction channels do that. Make fun of Amberlynn eating fast food as if they hadn’t had it twice that week. I particularly love watching Charlie Gold turn her nose up at fast food lol
Charlie is the worst one for that, she’ll see Chantal eating McDonald’s and say something like “when I was bigger I would eat like that but now I hate fast food and if I were to have it I’d only have three chicken nuggets, a small fries and sparkling water” as if she isn’t still at least 300lbs.

The Facebook tards are the same, they’re visibly overweight in their photos but claim they would NEVER eat the way the other fatties on the internet do.

Whale Spotter

kiwifarms.net
Is Tonya winecoff the same sped with the imaginary Israeli spook father in law, who immediately backpedaled after it was posted here?
The one and only sped (also f a t).
“why are the portions so big?? I may be 210lbs and fat myself but I would NEVER eat that much!!”
No never, they hit the 210 mark because they are _______ (insert imaginary disability here).
Charlie is the worst one for that, she’ll see Chantal eating McDonald’s and say something like “when I was bigger I would eat like that but now I hate fast food and if I were to have it I’d only have three chicken nuggets, a small fries and sparkling water” as if she isn’t still at least 300lbs.
I am still waiting for her to post a video, deleting the negative comments while eating chips will be the hardest work that bitch has done in months.

mortalkombat420

kiwifarms.net
The Facebook tards are the same, they’re visibly overweight in their photos but claim they would NEVER eat the way the other fatties on the internet do.
This is just a fat person thing
I understand now why powerleveling is against the rules here.

Could you imagine the surge in quality if the Facebook group also enforced that kind of rule? It wouldn't be a great surge, but it'd be something.
Yeah... but then it wouldn’t be funny.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
Way to announce to the world your mum resembles a fat lesbian fridge
E214D03F-6E50-4F6C-97E5-9D35BA65FDD3.jpeg
7C6E5D49-7024-47D9-8244-5CF16D56B75D.jpeg

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
Yet another fatty bragging about their healthy portions of greasy Chinese food.

View attachment 1969710
I'm not gonna act like I'm above wolfing down a lofty serving of Chinese food, but the point here is moot 'cause that's not a small portion to begin with, as mentioned by Hannah here. That much can and will contribute to weight gain. It's all about moderation. It doesn't matter if she gets this "small" of a portion of food if she eats it on a semi-regular basis. Also, boring fucking content from these whales yet again. They just like to sit and talk about how acceptably overweight they are.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand what they’re all triggered over? Looks like the normal amount of food in a takeout Chinese food meal?
Because they always have to act like they are dainty, just like ALR. Like that person saying she's 187 lbs but couldn't eat the volume of that meal in one week, for instance. The OP's meal is Panda Express, a single entree plate with orange chicken, chow mein, and fried rice, plus two veggie spring rolls. It's 1710 calories total, plus about 30 if you include the fortune cookie, and then you have to figure a little extra for the cup of sweet and sour sauce, or if she had a drink with calories in it. So, in other words, Miss Buck Eighty-Seven claims she couldn't stand to eat more than 300-ish calories per day, yet she isn't a skinny legend. How tragic.

Mr. Bung

Silence pleb!
kiwifarms.net
They would all rather be victims, cursed by their genetics, various disorders etc. They all claim to have self-control but still "just can't lose weight." "But at least I'm not as fat as that girl! I'd never eat that much!"

Do these hens realize that taller, more robustly built people can get away with eating more calories in a setting simply because they're bigger and require more? Sure a fatty who is taller is still going to just keep getting fatter when they overeat, but maybe not quite as much or as quickly as a shorter person.

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
They would all rather be victims, cursed by their genetics, various disorders etc. They all claim to have self-control but still "just can't lose weight." "But at least I'm not as fat as that girl! I'd never eat that much!"
Yeah, but when it comes to Amber, she's just lazy, gluttonous, etc. I have genetic disorders. I have mental issues. I earnestly strive to maintain my health, but I'm victimized by phantom weight gain. Amber doesn't even try.

Do they hate Amber 'cause she's a living example of what they're going to turn into someday? Do they think they're never gonna be as big as her?

Last edited:

Jann_Hörn

Yung Hurn, wieso machst du das?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our boy Eric has some real anger towards ALR, chill and worry about your next perfume, dude.
Eric has a long forgotten thread

I haven’t been on this thread in awhile, good to know the creep is still active and the fatties are still mad that one of their own has figured out how to monetize being a death fat

Last edited:

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net