Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

peetz cum sock

kiwifarms.net
I don’t care if she’s a 10, if my girlfriend wakes me up early in the morning to gossip about fat people I’m breaking up with her. How are these fat bitches keeping boyfriends like this
Because their boyfriends are equally obnoxious losers, there'll be a trade-off somewhere. Sure babe, you tell me all about this fat woman on the internet, so long as you watch me categorize my Funko Pop collection.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
. The OP's meal is Panda Express, a single entree plate with orange chicken, chow mein, and fried rice, plus two veggie spring rolls. It's 1710 calories total, plus about 30 if you include the fortune cookie, and then you have to figure a little extra for the cup of sweet and sour sauce, or if she had a drink with calories in it. So, in other words, Miss Buck Eighty-Seven claims she couldn't stand to eat more than 300-ish calories per day, yet she isn't a skinny legend. How tragic.

JFC. Is the phrase "cause and effect" unknown in their universe?

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's very funny that you're assuming that the majority of the women in these groups and communities actually have boyfriends and husbands and that they aren't just characters they've created to seem normal and desirable to a broad audience
I’ve seen some of the boyfriends/husbands (since they have no sense of privacy about dragging their loved ones’ faces into hate groups) and they look just as trashy. Buncha sad ugly cucks willing to put up with fat girl gossip just for a hole to fuck.

Radical Sloth

Radicalized Arboreal Mammal
kiwifarms.net
Petty but that thick ass hand makes me think you dont just feel like Amber but probably look similar to her too...
1616000525262.png
1616000579561.png

Only noticed this after posting to make fun of them:
1616002099345.png

Last edited:

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Petty but that thick ass hand makes me think you dont just feel like Amber but probably look similar to her too... View attachment 2005053View attachment 2005054

Only noticed this after posting to make fun of them:
View attachment 2005097
They obviously do it because they see themselves in Amber and it's a self defense mechanism... "If I make the joke first, no one will call me out on being so much like her."

I mean, it is not normal to think of Amber so often through the day. "Anytime I go to Target and look at notebooks I immediately think of Amber..." uh, why? Because you know the only reason you'd buy one is for a half-baked weight loss plan you'll immediately abandon? That's sad, but if that's not the reason, that's super weird. Either way, not something to flex about.

Can you imagine going through your day thinking of Amberlynn? "Everytime I eat ayygs, I think of how Amber claims to be allergic! 😂" "Everytime I take a dump, I think of how I can reach my butthole unlike a certain youtuber we know! 🤣" When does it stop?

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing is that they continually rag on Amber about how she's always proud of her littlest non-achievements like walking to a tree and back or not downing a whole bag of hot cheetos in one go, etc. (can't recall everything) but this broad is so damn proud of not being fat enough to burn down a crematorium and is obv fishing for asspats for that. The bar keeps on getting lower and lower for these folks. Never change FB haydurs :)

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
This is likely the closest we will get to laayygs reveal.. This chick was on MSHPL and ironically her name is Amber..View attachment 2014688
Except this Amber lost a ton of weight and now looks like this:
05F94761-C774-495F-843B-5948FD3876DE.jpeg
At least we know who’s been sending our Amber all those bitchy questions on Instagram - just so they can brag about their “skinny bitch finger size” compared to Amber