Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except this Amber lost a ton of weight and now looks like this:
View attachment 2014738
At least we know who’s been sending our Amber all those bitchy questions on Instagram - just so they can brag about their “skinny bitch finger size” compared to Amber
See, this is what happens when you quit worrying about other people and focus on yourself losing weight. Other fatties complaining about fatties only get fatter.

You know what a lot of people have brought up is that aside from petty insults, almost half the commentary on KF regarding Amber has nothing to do with her weight. We talk about her jailbird family, Becky’s jailbird family, her ego, her lying, her retardation etc. These ladies and their ugly boyfriends have been going on for AGES repeating the same shit and they post more obsessively than farmers, don’t they ever get tired? I’m surprised their stumpy size 9 sausages don’t get tired typing out “well IM obese but at least IM not—“ all day long.

Radical Sloth

Radicalized Arboreal Mammal
kiwifarms.net
1616358266730.png
1616358310143.png
1616358327220.png
1616358346069.png
1616358365205.png
1616358519983.png
1616374088785.png

I knew this thread would be filled with obeasts showing how dainty they are while all the rest of them with less confidence to post themselves would tell them how hot they are the moment I saw it.

1616358659163.png
1616358675203.png
1616358689878.png
1616358706390.png
1616358724150.png
1616374101560.png
They all stick a leg out to make it look like they actually have a gap between their legs instead of cottage cheese.

So many are deeply triggered at the idea they are close to the weight of the women they make fun of. DONT YOU KNOW THEY ARE BETTER THAN BECKY??
1616359467476.png

Attachments

• 1616358719835.png
    1616358719835.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2015731View attachment 2015733View attachment 2015734View attachment 2015735View attachment 2015738View attachment 2015741
I knew this thread would be filled with obeasts showing how dainty they are while all the rest of them with less confidence to post themselves would tell them how hot they are the moment I saw it.

View attachment 2015747View attachment 2015749View attachment 2015751View attachment 2015753View attachment 2015756They all stick a leg out to make it look like they actually have a gap between their legs instead of cottage cheese.

So many are deeply triggered at the idea they are close to the weight of the women they make fun of. DONT YOU KNOW THEY ARE BETTER THAN BECKY?? View attachment 2015801
Admitting to 552 ELBEES. Her last weigh-in, which looks like it was from mid-February, had her at 543 ELBEES on her scales. Big AL claims it wasn't as far back as then... So she's gained 9 pounds in, at the most, 4 weeks. At this rate, she's 600 pounds by October. Keep LIVEEN your best life, Boo Boo.

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
You know what? At least Amber doesn't do this. General cuntiness is way more tolerable than this constant stream of "Look at how well I carry 300 pounds. Amber wishes she looked this good. Aren't I so much skinnier than Amber?" It's cringeworthy and embarrassing.

As @Snufkin the Snuf said, there's more commentary to be had on Amber. She's not just a fat girl. Even if she was skinny, she'd still be a lolcow because of everything else. These self-proclaimed haydurs don't get that 'cause they're all obese themselves and they're hyperfocused on proving to the world that they're different, that they're not deserving of ridicule like Amber is. Because of this, they're not focused on making good points or being funny.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
From the same thread:
View attachment 2018544
80 elbees in 8-9 months(? not good at guessing gestational age)? That's horrifying.
You're supposed to gain 25-35 lbs during a pregnancy if you're normal weight, which she wasn't whch in case she was supposed to gain like...up to 20 lbs or something?
Also a baby is like 6-8 lbs.
"Unless I carry my weight well". Don't be too obvious in your ass pat seeking. Can't risk the other fatties knowing that's the only reason she's in a Facebook hate group about a 600 pound woman.

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why the "don't powerlevel" rule is so important, otherwise these threads would turn into these Facebook groups. It's not interesting to read 10+ pages of people in a circle jerk, brag about how they're slightly smaller than ALR. Aside from mocking them, of course.
I still think PLers should only get the gag when there are too many of them or they’re posting too frequently that it obstructs the rest of the thread. Outside of that it is pretty funny once in a while to see Facebook moms run to KF and get reamed the moment they open their mouth.

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
From the same thread:
View attachment 2018544
80 elbees in 8-9 months(? not good at guessing gestational age)? That's horrifying.
You're supposed to gain 25-35 lbs during a pregnancy if you're normal weight, which she wasn't whch in case she was supposed to gain like...up to 20 lbs or something?
Also a baby is like 6-8 lbs.
Wearing all black.
Deceptive camera angle.

Just look at the circumference of her wrist and tell me she carries her weight well.

kiwifarms.net
Wearing all black.
Deceptive camera angle.

Just look at the circumference of her wrist and tell me she carries her weight well.
"carry my weight well"
I see this phrase being thrown around a lot but I really don't know what it means. I know they're fishing for asspats but imo every fatty who post their ass-patting selfies there just look their weight, and are all similarly-shaped fat blobs. It's so sad that they feel like they have to constantly one-up a nearly 600lb woman but I guess it's an easier way to feel better about themselves than to actually put in the work to lose the weight.

Last edited: