Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Moogoogaipen

kiwifarms.net
"carry my weight well"
I see this phrase being thrown around a lot but I really don't know what it means. I know they're fishing for asspats but imo every fatty who post their ass-patting selfies there just look their weight, and are all similarly-shaped fat blobs. It's so sad that they feel like they have to constantly one-up a nearly 600lb woman but I guess it's an easier way to feel better about themselves than to actually put in the work to lose the weight.
That's because that phrase doesn't apply to them, most of the time, they only wish it would.

Generally, I think it is used for people who put on weight all over, not in one area. That means that their proportions are still OK, even with extra weight. Most women put on weight in the hip and abdomen area, so that's easy to see. I've only met a couple of women in my life that truly put on weight all over: legs, butt, boobs, arms. And yes, they look "normal" and clothes fit them better. But even their bodies have a point at which they no longer look proportional and it is obvious they are overweight, not just a little chunkier. It's the same for women (and ppl in general) who have larger natural frames (bigger/wider bones), or are just taller. 20lbs looks different on someone who is 6ft than on someone who is 5'4".

Becky can't be more than 5'5" and it doesn't seem to me like she has a particularly big frame. What she does have, however, is a preponderance to put on weight in her midsection, which is more rare for women. This means that you can immediately tell she is overweight. Someone who puts on weight on their hips can be the same weight as Becky on the scale, but because it's more "normal" for women to have bigger hips, they would maybe not be considered overweight on sight.

Eta and tl;dr: basically these women are just gloating that they put on weight in more conventional areas of their bodies than Becky. What an achievement.

Luna Mothews

kiwifarms.net
The deathfats that claim to "carry their weight well" are the same ones who've deluded themselves into thinking that when people say things like "men like a curvy girl" that applies to them, and not normal sized women who have wide hips and a large bust. It's like when they use body shapes used to describe healthy weight women for themselves. No, having eldritch horror thighs does not make you a pear shape. While it's true that even at their size, different people will have different fat distribution (for example Becky is truly unfortunate, she stores a lot of fat in the stomach compared to her hips and breasts), to most people their body type will still just be fat.

Janice Litman

kiwifarms.net
I can't get over how meaty her head is. She's packed what could easily be 3 extra pounds on to that already large dome. Not to mention the weight of all the pus in the acne on her forehead, and the thick hair grease that supported the acne growth in the first place. How does she hold that globe up all day, her neck must have muscles on their muscles.

Autisticats

Currently cyberbullying fat fucks
kiwifarms.net
Pretty similar to previous posts but the Facebook fats made another “I’m totally skinnier than Becky” thread.
atleast some of them thought it was embarrassing lol
E23BDA6B-74E5-480C-8D27-2E0ECDF8E984.jpeg

29E0A5AB-C1D1-4595-994D-266F43D23020.jpeg

212A23CE-2CBD-458A-B438-8AE925631D07.jpeg

eDove

Coo coo
kiwifarms.net
Pretty similar to previous posts but the Facebook fats made another “I’m totally skinnier than Becky” thread.
atleast some of them thought it was embarrassing lol
View attachment 2034693

View attachment 2034694

View attachment 2034697
Geez, could it be that they're waking up? It was only a matter of time before they got sick of this comparison content. I'm proud of them.

I'd be more proud if the mods just straight up added a "shut the fuck up about yourself" rule, though.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our gorl only got to eat 6 instead of a dozen donuts one time, the horror! That totally counts as a PTSD situation type moment. I'm having bystander PTSD just thinking about it, poor thing. Although I'm starting to doubt if any of those twatter assholes ever had real PTSD, they never shut up about it.

Bobsuruncle

kiwifarms.net
One of the facebook groups is doing their own "100 Day Challenge". They started it when Amber started hers. The rules state that they are supposed to update their weight and measurements every 10 days, under their original comment. I do not see much updating at this point, 2 weeks later...
Screenshot_20210411-181627_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210411-180002_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210411-180058_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210411-180105_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210411-180142_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210411-180207_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20210411-180950_Facebook.jpg
Theres a lot more comments similar to these ones.. im on moble and cant be bothered to snap them all.. but it is worth some laughs to go take a look.

Last edited:

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the facebook groups is doing their own "100 Day Challenge". They started it when Amber started hers. The rules state that they are supposed to update their weight and measurements every 10 days, under their original comment. I do not see much updating at this point, 2 weeks later... Theres a lot more comments similar to these ones.. im on moble and cant be bothered to snap them all.. but it is worth some laughs to go take a look.

That is a horrifying look into your average ALR viewer/haydur. Disgusting, but hey they are slightly less fat than our gorl, I see the appeal now.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi guys. I'm back for just a quick update here since I've been able to follow social media stuff, but not farms stuff. ilu

I noticed this post leaked originally into Chantal's thread by @Bardianaxoxo from the Burn Book; Foodie Beauty Edition, and was apparently forwarded to Miss Hussy dumb fat ass and taken as gospel.

The OP was made by Sandy Elizabeth Lynette Collins, a moderator, ween, and powerleveler of the Burn Book who posts constantly about Chantal. Here's a sample of her older posts;
Sandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 1.jpgrecent activity.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 2.1.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 2.2.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 3.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 4.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 5.jpg
TL;DR Sandy was molested and anorexic, so Chantal bad. She hyped up her own drop of this 'tea' for days;
Sandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 22.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 24.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 23.jpg
And to nobody's surprise, the tea was no more than a big fat powerlevel with zero receipts. Didn't even name her source or explain how she'd gotten in touch with said source.
Sandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 28.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 27.jpgSandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 26.jpg
Anyway, after @Bardianaxoxo posted this to the Chantal thread, Ash Leigh rooted them out and blocked them. This tells me that the mods read the Chantal thread, but not this one (or at least, they don't discuss this one with their users). Anyway, despite whining constantly about muh ED and muh rain and petals eavesdrop to thousands of strangers, Sandy is very upset that this information has been leaked to thousands more strangers. I know this doesn't sound very "free range haydur" of me but have you considered shutting the fuck up about yourself and no one cares?
Sandy Elizabeth Lynnette Collins 25.jpg
In short, Sandy Elizabeth Lynette Collins is just another bitter angry white lady who made up a shit story to touch the poo and boost their dead channel, like Maria Ostroukhova.

In other Haydur news, Kevin Moore continues to beg for attention;
Screenshot_20210329-085958.jpgScreenshot_20210328-092258.jpg
Obsessive daily shitposting about two fat internet strangers with mental illness is A-OK, but if you make jokes about people from the South being racist, he's got a problem with that. Thank the Lord Jesus Kevin's parents raised him better than that!
Screenshot_20210413-091854_Facebook.jpg
Kevin's efforts to rope his fat ugly hog of a wife into the Ambersphere are still unsuccessful. He seems to have moved on to some other family member, Shari Moore. It's worth noting she untagged herself and left the group some time after Kevin made the latter post. Pics of Shari included cause tbh they just made me laugh.
Screenshot_20210406-130126.jpgScreenshot_20210412-161122_Facebook.jpgfuglyfe.jpg

And finally, Fs in the chat boys. Tina Marie is dying of kidney failure;
Screenshot_20210409-140144_Facebook.jpg
She constantly bangs on about that weight loss that happened in the hospital in 2019 and as if it makes her better than the prime cows. To be clear, she only lost while under supervision, she hasn't lost any since, and she's still fucking massive at 400lbs. These photos are from last month;
FB_IMG_1617995045365.jpgFB_IMG_1617995057836.jpgFB_IMG_1617995028031.jpg
Here's her fat fucking arm because fuck your eyes;
FB_IMG_1617995160907.jpgFB_IMG_1617995168729.jpgFB_IMG_1617995176811.jpgFB_IMG_1617995180499.jpg
Was it worth it, Tina? Was it worth it to be so fat all your life and die at 40, all so that you could gorge yourself on food like this?
FB_IMG_1617995038821.jpg

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi guys. I'm back for just a quick update here since I've been able to follow social media stuff, but not farms stuff. ilu

I noticed this post leaked originally into Chantal's thread by @Bardianaxoxo from the Burn Book; Foodie Beauty Edition, and was apparently forwarded to Miss Hussy dumb fat ass and taken as gospel.

The OP was made by Sandy Elizabeth Lynette Collins, a moderator, ween, and powerleveler of the Burn Book who posts constantly about Chantal. Here's a sample of her older posts;
View attachment 2087044View attachment 2087043View attachment 2087045View attachment 2087046View attachment 2087047View attachment 2087048View attachment 2087049
TL;DR Sandy was molested and anorexic, so Chantal bad. She hyped up her own drop of this 'tea' for days;
View attachment 2087077View attachment 2087079View attachment 2087078
And to nobody's surprise, the tea was no more than a big fat powerlevel with zero receipts. Didn't even name her source or explain how she'd gotten in touch with said source.
View attachment 2087084View attachment 2087082View attachment 2087081
Anyway, after @Bardianaxoxo posted this to the Chantal thread, Ash Leigh rooted them out and blocked them. This tells me that the mods read the Chantal thread, but not this one (or at least, they don't discuss this one with their users). Anyway, despite whining constantly about muh ED and muh rain and petals eavesdrop to thousands of strangers, Sandy is very upset that this information has been leaked to thousands more strangers. I know this doesn't sound very "free range haydur" of me but have you considered shutting the fuck up about yourself and no one cares?
View attachment 2087080
In short, Sandy Elizabeth Lynette Collins is just another bitter angry white lady who made up a shit story to touch the poo and boost their dead channel, like Maria Ostroukhova.

View attachment 2087173View attachment 2087172
Obsessive daily shitposting about two fat internet strangers with mental illness is A-OK, but if you make jokes about people from the South being racist, he's got a problem with that. Thank the Lord Jesus Kevin's parents raised him better than that!
View attachment 2087176
Kevin's efforts to rope his fat ugly hog of a wife into the Ambersphere are still unsuccessful. He seems to have moved on to some other family member, Shari Moore. It's worth noting she untagged herself and left the group some time after Kevin made the latter post. Pics of Shari included cause tbh they just made me laugh.
View attachment 2087174View attachment 2087190View attachment 2087201

View attachment 2087160
She constantly bangs on about that weight loss that happened in the hospital in 2019 and as if it makes her better than the prime cows. To be clear, she only lost while under supervision, she hasn't lost any since, and she's still fucking massive at 400lbs. These photos are from last month;
View attachment 2087154View attachment 2087155View attachment 2087152
View attachment 2087156View attachment 2087157View attachment 2087158View attachment 2087159
Was it worth it, Tina? Was it worth it to be so fat all your life and die at 40, all so that you could gorge yourself on food like this?
View attachment 2087153
You sexy magnificent bastard. Thank you for popping in to share.

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2087044View attachment 2087043View attachment 2087045View attachment 2087046View attachment 2087047View attachment 2087048View attachment 2087049
View attachment 2087077View attachment 2087079View attachment 2087078
View attachment 2087084View attachment 2087082View attachment 2087081
View attachment 2087080

View attachment 2087173View attachment 2087172
View attachment 2087176
View attachment 2087174View attachment 2087190View attachment 2087201

View attachment 2087160
View attachment 2087154View attachment 2087155View attachment 2087152
View attachment 2087156View attachment 2087157View attachment 2087158View attachment 2087159
View attachment 2087153
RIP Tina, there’s no coming back from that level of fat. I think that plate of food horrified me more than her body, it looks like the sausage(?) is made of hair.

Whale Spotter

kiwifarms.net
RIP Tina, there’s no coming back from that level of fat. I think that plate of food horrified me more than her body, it looks like the sausage(?) is made of hair.
I hate myself, but it reminded me of that movie The Theatre Bizarre where the guy hallucinates his wife serving him his own penis for breakfast.
Those arms look like they would belong in one of the tranny horror threads.

It's worth noting she untagged herself and left the group some time after Kevin made the latter post.
So some of them do eventually realize they are retarded and leave? This is heart warming.