Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I wasn’t sure if I should add to my previous post since it’s the same person or make a new one (you can yell at me if you wish) but i forgot I had a screenshot of another one of her posts I took awhile back.
View attachment 1023187View attachment 1023186

“A normal face” :story:
Hamber was better when she had a semblance of a neck. Every snap of her now looks like her head is a big fat moon, untethered from her body, just floating there like an appalling and horrifying hot air balloon.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hamber was better when she had a semblance of a neck. Every snap of her now looks like her head is a big fat moon, untethered from her body, just floating there like an appalling and horrifying hot air balloon.
Was Amber even as fat as Elizabeth Nally when she was 18/19 years old? Elizabeth might end up being even fatter than Amber by the time she's the age Amber is now.

I'll give her this much: she still has human shaped ankles. For now.
elizabeth nally.jpgelizabeth nally (2).jpg

Last edited:

CrunchyQueefTaco

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1015598

decided to waddle into the subreddit and saw this comment on a post discussing whether amber could fit into a winter coat and whether torrid sold any big enough - comments like this one always give me a nice lil giggle.

“my specialty fat bitch store sure does sell coats for big ol fatties! i personally own three of torrids specialty fat bitch coats! however amber will need to go to a whole other specialty fat bitch store cos she can’t possibly fit into the same petite 6X i do!”
View attachment 1015598

decided to waddle into the subreddit and saw this comment on a post discussing whether amber could fit into a winter coat and whether torrid sold any big enough - comments like this one always give me a nice lil giggle.

“my specialty fat bitch store sure does sell coats for big ol fatties! i personally own three of torrids specialty fat bitch coats! however amber will need to go to a whole other specialty fat bitch store cos she can’t possibly fit into the same petite 6X i do!”
Aw I feel special. how funny I got a mention since I love this thread. while your interpretation was not what I was going for with my reply...people were clutching pearls as though AL is the first big bitch ever they couldn't possibly make coats but enough...🙄... I'm gonna count this one as a win
View attachment 1015598

My point was that torrid makes human size clothes, and AL needs bigger. I don't need to flex on the stupid bitch I just love Torrid.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aw I feel special. how funny I got a mention since I love this thread. while your interpretation was not what I was going for with my reply...people were clutching pearls as though AL is the first big bitch ever they couldn't possibly make coats but enough...🙄... I'm gonna count this one as a win

My point was that torrid makes human size clothes, and AL needs bigger. I don't need to flex on the stupid bitch I just love Torrid.
Nice try but we've all seen the size chart. Torrid doesn't make anything below fat cunt sizes, you fat cunt now fuck off back to reddit

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net

You signed up just for this post? Can you link us to your posts in the Facebook hate crew? Maybe that will help.

moron

kiwifarms.net

Lose weight and lurk more dude

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Was Amber even as fat as Elizabeth Nally when she was 18/19 years old? Elizabeth might end up being even fatter than Amber by the time she's the age Amber is now.

I'll give her this much: she still has human shaped ankles. For now.
View attachment 1023417View attachment 1023426
Big Al did claim to be about 300 ellbees in her teens, so this gal here has a fighting chance to take Al's place when she inevitably expires in a flash of hot cheetoh dust and ernge chick-en.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino