Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1023634
Bit late, but looks like we triggered our friend Laura Marie.

Bit hypocritical coming from the mod of an ALR group. Just sayin'.

Mind you, this is the same "Laura Marie" who kicked @ricecake out of her little group on suspicion of not using their full name:

Laura Marie blocked me from her group for trying to join under a FB profile that only had my first and middle name. "We use real names in this group." :story:

Edit: Laura M. Kratovil
21 Chestnut Street, Fl. 1
Chicopee, MA 01013
(413) 783-6941

LinkedIn
Twitter

The icing on the cake would be discovering Ms. Laura Marie is also being sued. Kind of a dumb bitch hat-trick.

Edit: How did I fucking know? :story:

kratovil.JPG

Last edited:

Sid The Kid

CTE is one hell of a drug
kiwifarms.net
Anna Elizabeth Murray of Chicago Illinois (currently employed by Uber Freight) also has a wide-open tumblr and goodreads, not much going on there though.

this nigger faggot is ugly af lmao

View attachment 1023637
View attachment 1023638
I'm sure the only reason Anna Elizabeth Murray likes making fun of ALR is because she is a big fat black bitch who thinks she's superior to any white people, judging by her tumblr.
Screenshot_20191125-070137_Chrome.jpg20191125_070228.jpg20191125_070215.jpgScreenshot_20191125-070149_Chrome.jpg

Anna Elizabeth Marie, you are a fat nigger and I would not have sex with you.

Jersey Devil

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure the only reason Anna Elizabeth Murray likes making fun of ALR is because she is a big fat black bitch who thinks she's superior to any white people, judging by her tumblr.
View attachment 1023904View attachment 1023905View attachment 1023906View attachment 1023907

Every day I'm surprised by something on this site. I can't fathom why someone would:

1. Post shit like this
2. Enjoy coming to the Farms when this is the shit they talk about and people like them are constantly mocked
3. Sign up after seeing a single post mocking them to own the haydurs, and
4. Use a username for their account that can be traced back to them.

It's really incredible.

felix el gato

just a cool cat in a small town.
kiwifarms.net
Aw I feel special. how funny I got a mention since I love this thread. while your interpretation was not what I was going for with my reply...people were clutching pearls as though AL is the first big bitch ever they couldn't possibly make coats but enough...🙄... I'm gonna count this one as a win

My point was that torrid makes human size clothes, and AL needs bigger. I don't need to flex on the stupid bitch I just love Torrid.
no one asked.

ETA: you see, you literally proved all of us right when we said the only reason people like you (from facebook and reddit) don’t join the farms is because you can’t shut up about yourself. who cares if i “misinterpreted” your comment? you could have shut up and not put yourself out there for all the kiwis to track! now we can talk about how ugly you are above how fat you are, good job ya ugly fatty! you sure are special!

Last edited:

The Jokester

TFW she opens the iron you got her for Christmas
kiwifarms.net
I've said it twice but I'll say it again

These people are exceptional. Utterly exceptional. The only reason that they somewhat agree with us is because we all know Amber is a train wreck. But these cows are just troll shielding to the extreme. They're still the tumbrl blogging, trash watching, trump hating, reeing SJW, dumpy, woke, yas qween spregs as we're accused to. Ask these geniuses what they think about Desmond is Amazing they'll tell you that it's so stunning and brave that a young boy is made to wear make up and perform tricks like a circus seal.

Lol @ Ann Elizabeth Murray though. Bitch, in 1915 in Ocowiec Poland; 7,000 German soldiers gased the Russian trenches with mustard gas and charged forward to find 100 of the Russian soldiers still alive. They were bandaged up as they were bleeding from every orifice and coughing up their own lungs. The Russians, barely alive, refused to give yo their trench and charged back at the Germans. This was a real event. Why am I bring up the Attack of the Dead Men? Because this is just one example of white people in a war. Black people may burn down cities, white people will burn down countries. If you got the race war that I'm sure you're hankering for, the outlook doesn't look good.

I'll take my jigsaw pieces now.

tarrant

si vis pacem, para bellum
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20191125_151939.jpg

The chicken's already dead, it doesn't give a shit how it's consumed. What difference does it really make if someone makes a chicken salad or does what Amber did? I swear these people get hung up on the dumbest shit. There's already so many legitimate issues to choose from when it comes to ALR, to hate her for or to criticize her for. How she chooses to eat a chicken really isn't one.

The Jokester

TFW she opens the iron you got her for Christmas
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1024025

The chicken's already dead, it doesn't give a shit how it's consumed. What difference does it really make if someone makes a chicken salad or does what Amber did? I swear these people get hung up on the dumbest shit. There's already so many legitimate issues to choose from when it comes to ALR, to hate her for or to criticize her for. How she chooses to eat a chicken really isn't one.
She says this as she gets back from having Chicken Mcnuggets I bet

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1024025

“Amber needs to eat healthier”
“No not like that”

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
See, reddit and facebook fags? I told you so.

""""""resources""""""
aka google

I would say it's because they can, but mostly because you're exceptional enough not to read the rules and leave obvious traces back to your real identity
Or get sooooper dooper MOTI and make a fool of yourself.
in this same goddamn thread about how r.etarded you are
I would be impressed but something tells me you still don't get it.

Hush Hush

The fat Christmas cat
kiwifarms.net
I can’t believe this Anna girl claimed to love this thread, like didn’t you see what happened to that soap grease moron? And you still thought it was a good idea to reveal yourself ?

You got what was coming to you thinking you were safe because it was on Reddit and not FB

BOLDYSPICY!

[REDACTED]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lollll forever at Facebook boomers shitposting under their real accounts worrying about gettin' doxxed. This is seriously the best thread right now.
"I would never make a KF account over the fear of being doxed"

Sent from my Facebook using my real name

*starts sifting errbody's FB*
Ask Misty Dawn for help :tomgirl:

Also, this was my favorite part
View attachment 1021409
""""""resources""""""
aka google

I would say it's because they can, but mostly because you're exceptional enough not to read the rules and leave obvious traces back to your real identity
Or get sooooper dooper MOTI and make a fool of yourself.
Oh my fucking God. I know these bitches dumb but they do know our uber 1337 hax0r doxxxxxxxx "resources" are just. . .them, right? They are the resource. They provide all the identifying information.
Yeah fatty mcfat fuck you have a "normal" face. She's only 19 and well on her way to becoming a ham planet by the time she's Amber's age. View attachment 1023178
View attachment 1023179View attachment 1023180
Nineteen. How the fuck do you get that fat at nineteen? Jesus, even antipsychotics take years to fuck your shit up.
I found her, dumb bitch has the same reddit username for her MySpace
View attachment 1023611
View attachment 1023612
Anna Elizabeth Murray of Chicago Illinois (currently employed by Uber Freight) also has a wide-open tumblr and goodreads, not much going on there though.

this nigger faggot is ugly af lmao

View attachment 1023637
View attachment 1023638
Aww, she's a nice-looking girl. I know ironic racism is part of imageboard culture, but there's no reason to---
View attachment 1023904View attachment 1023905View attachment 1023906View attachment 1023907

---aaaaaaaand just like that, my ladyboner is gone. (The "Get Movin' crackers" post made me laugh, though.)

Look, repost racial stereotype jokes or whatever, that's fine! We all need to laugh at ourselves. The thing about "lol niggers"/"die yt"/"gas the jews" racebaiting shit is that it's supposed to be ridiculous & purposely inflammatory enough for people to know you don't actually mean it. (Or at least, I hope most people aren't sincere about it.)

But you know anyone who uses pee-oh-cee unironically is going to be fucking insufferable.

That's just me whitesplaining, though.

sentfrommyiphone

kiwifarms.net
You signed up just for this post? Can you link us to your posts in the Facebook hate crew? Maybe that will help.
Every day I'm surprised by something on this site. I can't fathom why someone would:

1. Post shit like this
2. Enjoy coming to the Farms when this is the shit they talk about and people like them are constantly mocked
3. Sign up after seeing a single post mocking them to own the haydurs, and
4. Use a username for their account that can be traced back to them.

It's really incredible.
Are you all exceptional and can't read or what, she joined in Feb of this year. So she didn't sign up just for this post. She signed up and lurked and still fucked up.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Lieutenant General in the war on Christmas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's because they know damn well that if they made enough posts here, they would log on the next day to find a brand new Beauty Parlor thread on them. Or maybe not, that's what makes them lolcows after all.
The beautiful thing is, none of them are actually interesting enough for a thread. Imagine that. Imagine being so stupid that it's fun to make fun of you, and simultaneously so boring that it's only fun to make fun of you for a minute. Imagine being that person.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino