Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, RN’s usually have terrible grammar and spelling and study psychology in their spare time for an exciting new career in “criminal justice.” Every RN wants to drop eight rungs down the career ladder to be a jail nurse making sure grotty insane inmates aren’t cheeking their psych meds.

Miss RN psych class doesn’t even seem to realize Munchausen and MBP are two different Dx. Amber likes to whine about shit but she downplays her obesity making her a physical wreck or chronically sick. No munchie would ever say they were healthy, just big. Munchies are always close to death, in terrible pain and need all the medical paraphernalia.

This RN should check our munchie thread and gets educated on that shit.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
The buttons pack made me aware that third party Amber merch exists and Amber should get to work making her thumbslave design teespring shirts because there's dumb fat Facebook bitches out there ready to buy a pink shirt that says "Dainty Gorl" in an awful font with a picture of Twinkie Stoor underneath looking miserable as ever.

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
26 pages of lurking this thread and Ive come to realize that these cows, fleeting as they may come and go, are more entertaining than Hamber herself. The constant one-uping, im better than you, power-leveling to the max, when they cant even see the big picture.. The majority of these self righteous bitches are on there way to being hamplanets themselves and the others are just exceptional morons begging to be ridiculed and mocked. If you have to compare yourself to shit, what does that say about you? Dont poke the cow, just watch the show.
Also..this whole time I have yet to see any mention of an ACTUAL (pro)ana cow orbiter. I know youre out there. I want to know the sick things YOU say about our gorl.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
The buttons pack made me aware that third party Amber merch exists and Amber should get to work making her thumbslave design teespring shirts because there's dumb fat Facebook bitches out there ready to buy a pink shirt that says "Dainty Gorl" in an awful font with a picture of Twinkie Stoor underneath looking miserable as ever.
What gets me is that a single badge pack is like almost 18 Canadian Dollars which is like $13.52 cents. I can't see how they cost that much to make. I doubt she made them herself. Most likely used something like Artcow and they don't cost much at all.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What gets me is that a single badge pack is like almost 18 Canadian Dollars which is like $13.52 cents. I can't see how they cost that much to make. I doubt she made them herself. Most likely used something like Artcow and they don't cost much at all.
yeah, kind of like how Amberlynn puts no effort whatsoever into her "work" but crams the maximum number of ads into every video

BOLDYSPICY!

[REDACTED]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're. . .they're not even good pins. Most of the designs look ugly as shit & are haphazardly placed.

I know, it's Etsy, but still.
They could at least be smart enough to use an alternate identity and don't say/do anything to reveal themselves. There is a reason why Kiwi has the rule.

As for Anna, I hope that none is this is used against her at her job.
She is literally a trucker. I don't think Uber gives a shit.
She gives me the vibe that she can suck a mean dick though.
At truck stops, of course.
on the thread about amber's lewis capaldi snapchat

View attachment 1025223

i physically hurt from the cringe
I had to look up who Lewis Capaldi is & he looks like a young Boris Johnson.

letericajones

kiwifarms.net
This is from YouTube but the same cringe applies. An oldie but a goodie. “I’m Korean and..” “I’m half-Korean and..” “I’m Asian and..” NO ONE CARES if you’re a chink!! Why the fuck would an obese, dumb country bumpkin know how to make an authentic Korean dish? Names like “fried rice” and “enchiladas” are simply just names slapped onto various dishes yet you see so many triggered people on YouTube sperg “this is the food of my people and you’re doing it wrong.” No1curr.
745AF696-B378-4307-940E-6C923A8404CC.jpeg4AD38F97-8620-45B4-8A29-CC9457A5DBDE.jpeg
BD53C9DF-FC50-4E43-AA3D-CCCD10B9A629.jpeg6AC40508-EC11-497C-9A66-22268311CCD9.jpeg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino