twinkie store

kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 9.20.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 9.18.55 AM.png

:story:

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Why in the name of Chris-chan Sonichu would someone think this was a good thing to post
What she's looking for is confirmation that she is not fat and so beautiful. Notice the bunching of her skirt so everyone can see her legs are not the size of 4 legs put together, like Al's legs.

She looks to be a human weight, if she needs this confirmation she must just be a desperate attention whore or crazy. The Torrid size 4s need affirmation that they are not as fat as Amber.

frobscottle

kiwifarms.net
Also..this whole time I have yet to see any mention of an ACTUAL (pro)ana cow orbiter. I know youre out there. I want to know the sick things YOU say about our gorl.

Most people with EDs I’ve noticed only make mention of it in reaction channel live chats in order to bond/garner asspats.

ED Tumblr community is 80% dead/100% self-focused so no mention of our gorl among the butterflies. Meanspo is aimed at the self.

There are a couple of threads about her on MPA but none are as cruel as you’d think. They have a newish rule against posting reverse thinspo/insulting people based on their weight. She makes most people sad, bulimics watch while binging.

Relevant content for you: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/amberlynn-reid-and-eating-disorder-communities.60245/

Tl;dr: anorexics on the Internet aren’t as mean as they used to be during the LiveJournal era

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

His Facebook says he graduated in 2013. I can't imagine why a friendship of 6+ years is more important to a guy than a girlfriend of like a year and half who posts his relationship drama on a hate group about a landwhale. And when she's so stunning!
Capture2.PNG

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net

tarrant

si vis pacem, para bellum
kiwifarms.net
300lbs and 600lbs may be totally different in terms of things like mobility, but mentally, it's the same mindset. To paraphrase the bible: you can see the speck in AL's eye, but you don't notice the log in your own eye. You don't get to 300lbs without having a lack of self control when it comes to food, and it's a slippery slope to getting to Amber's size.