Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
Why in the name of Chris-chan Sonichu would someone think this was a good thing to post
What she's looking for is confirmation that she is not fat and so beautiful. Notice the bunching of her skirt so everyone can see her legs are not the size of 4 legs put together, like Al's legs.

She looks to be a human weight, if she needs this confirmation she must just be a desperate attention whore or crazy. The Torrid size 4s need affirmation that they are not as fat as Amber.

frobscottle

kiwifarms.net
Also..this whole time I have yet to see any mention of an ACTUAL (pro)ana cow orbiter. I know youre out there. I want to know the sick things YOU say about our gorl.
Most people with EDs I’ve noticed only make mention of it in reaction channel live chats in order to bond/garner asspats.

ED Tumblr community is 80% dead/100% self-focused so no mention of our gorl among the butterflies. Meanspo is aimed at the self.

There are a couple of threads about her on MPA but none are as cruel as you’d think. They have a newish rule against posting reverse thinspo/insulting people based on their weight. She makes most people sad, bulimics watch while binging.

Relevant content for you: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/amberlynn-reid-and-eating-disorder-communities.60245/

Tl;dr: anorexics on the Internet aren’t as mean as they used to be during the LiveJournal era

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino