Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

tarrant

si vis pacem, para bellum
kiwifarms.net
300lbs and 600lbs may be totally different in terms of things like mobility, but mentally, it's the same mindset. To paraphrase the bible: you can see the speck in AL's eye, but you don't notice the log in your own eye. You don't get to 300lbs without having a lack of self control when it comes to food, and it's a slippery slope to getting to Amber's size.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Amber is definitely succeeding in suckering some new people.

View attachment 1033817

The best part is that this person isn't even new to Amber.
View attachment 1033819
How exactly does one "trigger" someone into binge eating, I wonder? Posting photos of giant spreads of food on the table? Suggesting they just eat one bite of a snickers? WTF?

Also, some people are just diehard optimists relative to Big Al, and I can't wait for their balloon to come crashing back to earth as we move into the new cycle and get some weird thanksgiving mashed up slop sandwich mook-bong.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
How exactly does one "trigger" someone into binge eating, I wonder? Posting photos of giant spreads of food on the table? Suggesting they just eat one bite of a snickers? WTF?
Amber admits to watching mukbangs (ie. watching other people eat in her spare time) and that they trigger her to eat after watching one - she knows this but does it anyway.

But sure, blame some YT or Reddit comments...

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Amber is definitely succeeding in suckering some new people.

View attachment 1033817

The best part is that this person isn't even new to Amber.
View attachment 1033819
Fuck this hand-wringing faggot trying to tell people when it's appropriate and when it's not to be a haydur. Your "trying to encourage her" doesn't mean shit and your "playing a part" is USDA certified nothingburger and you're sucking your own dick if you think otherwise. She doesn't give a fuck about anyone's opinions or advice, the asspats exist only to feed her ego. Next year she'll be in the 600s and you'll be back to being a self-important whiny titty baby about how she "just wouldn't listen to you."

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Amber admits to watching mukbangs (ie. watching other people eat in her spare time) and that they trigger her to eat after watching one - she knows this but does it anyway.

But sure, blame some YT or Reddit comments...
So....typical Big Al, doing shit she shouldn't.

To the idiot who talked about "triggering" her: htf is anyone there in FB or reddit land doing any triggering, genius? Last time I checked, talking shit about a 600+ narc who is also a pathological liar isn't a mook-bong. Like @StrawberryDouche, I'm looking forward to the inevitable, crushing disappointment said idiot will experience when Big Al fails yet again and blames everyone and everything around her.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Fuck this hand-wringing faggot trying to tell people when it's appropriate and when it's not to be a haydur. Your "trying to encourage her" doesn't mean shit and your "playing a part" is USDA certified nothingburger and you're sucking your own dick if you think otherwise. She doesn't give a fuck about anyone's opinions or advice, the asspats exist only to feed her ego. Next year she'll be in the 600s and you'll be back to being a self-important whiny titty baby about how she "just wouldn't listen to you."
This is exactly why I think Amber is suddenly getting the positive comments. A bunch of fags with KickingGeese Syndrome decided they didn’t want to be wrong and said “OMG AL walks 9 minutes now! She’s lost weight! Lemme jump on the positivity band wagon so I don’t look foolish.” Too bad, you’re being tricked yet again. Any weight she loses (LOL) will be gained back along with 20 more pounds.

Stupid Fan

One for me, one for my hooker
kiwifarms.net
This is exactly why I think Amber is suddenly getting the positive comments. A bunch of fags with KickingGeese Syndrome decided they didn’t want to be wrong and said “OMG AL walks 9 minutes now! She’s lost weight! Lemme jump on the positivity band wagon so I don’t look foolish.” Too bad, you’re being tricked yet again. Any weight she loses (LOL) will be gained back along with 20 more pounds.
And then these same people will post a bunch of comments on how they were “betrayed by Amberlynn” when she inevitably fails.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
KickingGeese is the worst for this. She'll preface her actual insults with an insincere, "I'm sorry, but...." But in the next breath, will give a rousing "Yes!" when Amber claims to be doing something good or healthy for herself (no proof required). Is she really THIS naive after years of watching this trainwreck? Or does she just find the label of "Hayder" a little yucky and can't fully commit?

Sorry, pick a lane. You can't have it both ways.

Same goes for her comment section. None of this cyclical fuckery is new to them. But they'll jump at any chance to look like a nice person on the internet.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
KickingGeese is the worst for this. She'll preface her actual insults with an insincere, "I'm sorry, but...." But in the next breath, will give a rousing "Yes!" when Amber claims to be doing something good or healthy for herself (no proof required). Is she really THIS naive after years of watching this trainwreck? Or does she just find the label of "Hayder" a little yucky and can't fully commit?

Same goes for her comment section. None of this cyclical fuckery is new to them. But they'll jump at any chance to look like a nice person on the internet.
They can asspat her into the grave for all I care lol
She should feel shame - she ate herself to Wall-E levels, she bragged about non-existent progress, dunked on people who were seriously concerned for her....willing self-sabatoge on every level while she lies on camera for money about how she wants to be thin. We all know it.
Shame is the only thing that makes Albert do anything that doesn't directly benefit herself, and even then, it's still only so her asspatters will keep patting.

But her success would be boring, and I'm ok with laughing at a dying landwhale that can't and doesn't want to help herself.
It's not my job to support her or encourage her success. She should be able to do it herself, she's not 18 anymore.

But then these other equally delusional landwhales would have to admit that they, too, are hopeless and just as stupid as she is.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net

Aw, I kinda like SnarkyJustine. I think she falls into the venn diagram of people who snark at Big Al, who don't actively wish death upon her, and who have a small, flickering flame of hope that Big Al will get her shit together. I do like her sarcasm, though.

E: I'm watching Justine react to Vlogmas day 3, and she has some good zingers in there.

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino