Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bless you, @Chamaelirium for creating this thread. The revolving band of dramatic ding-dongs that head up "Haydur Nation" have been more entertaining than our gorl herself on occasion - but a look into the chronic Reddit oversharers, the Facebook groups (who I'm not super familiar with but what I can only assume to be insanely overly-invested obese cat ladies), and the aggressive, attention-seeking Twitter instigators has been long overdue.

If you've ever found yourself pondering just who the dipshits are that are compelled to consistently leave those sthuuuper clever "Got here faster than a beanbag in a hurry! 😂😂😂 Lol XD" comments in every reaction video, mystery solved: it's the Reddit crowd.

Last edited:

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you guys ever heard of virtuous pedophiles? It's men online who discuss how they want to fuck kids, but shit on pedophiles who actually go out and do it. Basically, all of these women are the fat version of that. Yeah, they're hundreds of pounds overweight, but they not like Big Al! They shower multiple times a week! They actually fit into their size 4 tarps! They would NEVER use the fat carts at Walmart (Except for that one time)
Capture.PNG

Another 300 pound skinny queen who probably ONLY orders off the lite menu! No orange chicken on her Cheesecake Factory visits!
Capture1.PNG

rotfl imagine just spilling all this out about yourself because a 600 pound woman on the internet isn't going to Hawaii. (I think the actual reason this chick is so salty is because she's fat, single, has kids, and works at Walmart but what do I know)
Capture2.PNG

This delicate flower got told her cunt stunk once, but Amber is such a bitch ya'll.
Capture3.PNG

(lol and she's fat too.)
Capture4.PNG

ANOTHER skinny legend.
Capture5.PNG

Christ, are any of these women not 300 pounds? And if reading comments about people making fun of fatties makes her feel bad, why the hell is she in a Big Al group?
Capture6.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

(This is the same fatty with the smelly cunt from above.)
Capture9.PNG

Alright my game is done installing I'm done with this for tonight.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
They would NEVER use the fat carts at Walmart (Except for that one time)
View attachment 1003197
Another 300 pound skinny queen who probably ONLY orders off the lite menu! No orange chicken on her Cheesecake Factory visits!
Idk why that particular post struck me so hard but...If she was so dizzy and weak she couldn’t walk or even stand, why continue grocery shopping? This self-serving logic sounds awfully familiar...Amberlynn in the making, y’all?

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't laugh at these bitches so much if they could actually lose weight. Because if you think about it, Amberlynn did kind of ruin the weight loss cOmMuNiTy on youtube, made it a complete joke or whatever. So I can see how fatties would use Amberlynn as a reason (a subject of discussion) to come together and kind of make a new community for themselves.

But if all they're doing is powerleveling and not actually, you know, losing weight then they're just circling a drain and embarassing themselves in the process. Almost like they're using Amberlynn to make themselves feel better the same way Amberlynn uses food to make herself feel better.

If you're just doing things to make yourself feel better you're not improving your situation. That should be obvious to these women, just from watching Amberlynn! Maybe I'm not being fair because I haven't really looked into these facebook groups, maybe a lot of them have lost weight but so far every single one is a butter beast.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
luckily torrid has pictures of fat models wearing their products so no one needs to do that kind of embarassing shit on their own.
Yes and no. 1X-2X is still pretty big by normal human standards, but within a range where I can imagine how clothing should look on them. They still have waists and only one set of boobs. 5X-6X is something else (for me at least). A lot of the models aren't fat enough for me to imagine amber in the clothes.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Reposting this since now there's a thread specifically for this.
safhqbu8kqd31[1].jpg

/u/MamaFreeThinker, creator of r/Amberlynn

I'm guessing poverty and the gap between affordable food and healthy food.
I wish people (not you specifically but just in general) would quit emphasizing "hulthy" food. All that does is give the fatties an excuse. It doesn't matter if you eat healthy food or absolute garbage food. All that matters is that you not eat more calories than you burn. And yes, ladies of FB and Reddit, liquid calories from Starbucks and alcohol count.

pecansandies

Daddy needs his feel good juice
kiwifarms.net
these are the same bitches that will comment on Zachary M's videos "TRISH IS BORING DO ANOTHER ALR REACT LOL THE NON ALR VIDEOS SUCK SORRY JUST MY OPINION" or call MBP "King"

with their girly android font and pink zebra phone cases, each one of them moments away from joining an MLM

there MUST be some kinda name for women like this cause they're literally all the same dumpy housewife who treats the internet as their opportunity to finally act like the mean girl who called them fat in highschool.

Regina Gorge? IDK that's the best I could come up with

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
not sure if it's a good idea for her to sit on some train tracks even with ample time to react from a train screaming its horn as it barrels closer and closer. not only is she putting herself at risk she's also going to get the other 4 people it takes to heave her up and push her off the tracks killed

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
Idk why that particular post struck me so hard but...If she was so dizzy and weak she couldn’t walk or even stand, why continue grocery shopping? This self-serving logic sounds awfully familiar...Amberlynn in the making, y’all?
And what the hell is a "silent" migraine? Power level be damned I take prescription meds for migraine, lifelong sufferer and have had month long migraines, now it's usually 2 days to a week at worst. She was just a lazy bitch.

Although I don't know what it's like to have 300 fucking pounds dragging me down while I have a migraine so that may be a factor.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
I wish people (not you specifically but just in general) would quit emphasizing "hulthy" food. All that does is give the fatties an excuse. It doesn't matter if you eat healthy food or absolute garbage food. All that matters is that you not eat more calories than you burn. And yes, ladies of FB and Reddit, liquid calories from Starbucks and alcohol count.
Exactly, ALL food is cheap as fuck in the states... most "poor" people can afford to eat healthy or atleast lower calorie with some minimal prep and planning. And eve if they couldn't, why not just eat less? It's cheaper afterall.

The truth is people are fat because they're lazy, not because they're poor. Sure... There's lots of lazy poor people in the states so they tend to be correlative when you look at statistics, but that doesn't mean it's causation.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not sure if it's a good idea for her to sit on some train tracks even with ample time to react from a train screaming its horn as it barrels closer and closer. not only is she putting herself at risk she's also going to get the other 4 people it takes to heave her up and push her off the tracks killed
C'mon... a Union Pacific locomotive wouldn't stand a chance against this immovable object.
:story:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino