Truly exceptional Haydurs of Facebook & Reddit - Flexing on Amberlynn like woah

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
A dress cut that severely & uncompromisingly requires a near perfect figure or a very good figure & a more than passing familiarity with Spanx. We won't discuss that unfortunate colour. For the overwhelming majority of women, the tiniest figure flaw is simply going to be magnified.
Skin tight and bright yellow with a thin fabric? Count me the fuck out. How the hell did that woman think she could dream of pulling it off?

I'm not one to shit on fat people minding their own business and wearing what they can. But that dress was bad.

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory that fat people don't wear loose clothing because they think it makes them look even bigger than they already are. But tight clothing just accentuates how malformed and blobby their bodies are so I don't know why they can't meet somewhere in the middle. I don't need to see 20-year-old women walking around Walmart in flesh-colored leggings when they have the inverted ass of a post-menopausal woman with the fat dial turned up to 100- it would be much more flattering if they could find some loose, flowy pants. Then again even loose clothing might look tight on them :|

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
What did she think she would look like? You can take one look and see a dress like that in a fabric like that isn't going to look good on someone with any kind of gut.
Giga-fats live in this denial world reinforced by people on social media cheering them on for going against muh patriarchal norms by being repulsive meat-mountains. This whole "fat girls can still slay ugh yasss" mentality is the reason these people end up trying to squeeze themselves into clothing obviously designed for skinny people. And of course, you're not allowed to tell them they look like shit. See also: giga-fats in tiny denim shorts, yoga pants, crop tops etc

Francium

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory that fat people don't wear loose clothing because they think it makes them look even bigger than they already are. But tight clothing just accentuates how malformed and blobby their bodies are so I don't know why they can't meet somewhere in the middle. I don't need to see 20-year-old women walking around Walmart in flesh-colored leggings when they have the inverted ass of a post-menopausal woman with the fat dial turned up to 100- it would be much more flattering if they could find some loose, flowy pants. Then again even loose clothing might look tight on them :|
Honestly they probably do that because loose clothes don't fit. That or the loose clothes for people that size are only sold at horrid for 50 fucks a piece.

Vol yoom us

kiwifarms.net
The little smile on her amber mockup is amusing. :)
I also just realised she took the time to do winged eye liner on her wall friend.
Here she is standing in front just to really drive home the point that she's simmer than a 500lb woman. Her friends and family might want her committed when they see mathematical dimensions scribbled out next tothr outline of a whole ass person but hey, atleast she's smaller!

I'm also hoping she's renting. The day comes to move and she peels AL offthe wall, and paint and oh shit there goes the security deposit!
FB_IMG_1583128294174.jpg

Tags
None