Disaster Trump Administration Plans On Curbing E-Cigs - Zoomer Republicans BTFO'd

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This correlates with all things that Tramp had disclipined on his kids not to do. No video games and no smoking. So going within that trend of thinking, imagine a Tramp prohibition era....

View attachment 932709
I lean right because I hate this nanny shit, but sometimes I forget what the 90s were like.

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
Look, I hate smoking, and vaping, but banning vaping whilst not banning smoking is just exceptional. They're both disgusting habits, but banning them is only going to make the problem worse. If they truly want to combat vaping, then they should do more studies on it , and then educate the public about it. It very well might be a better alternative to smoking, but that doesn't mean it's safe, and quite frankly, treating it like it is is incredibly naive at best, and extremely deceptive at worst.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Do Jews run the Tobacco industry? Because that would explain it.
Big Tobacco only runs 50% or so of the e-cig market but it's rapidly expanding and their brands can be rather uncompetitive. Worse, younger generations prefer e-cigs and even older people who try to quit smoking sometimes switch to e-cigs which will kill their market share. No surprise they play by the strategy of regulating e-cigs out of existence to favor their own products. Gotta make those zoomers smoke the real thing!

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Got to protect that big tobacco. Trump is very smart. "So smart that people will say Mr.President you are so smart and he will say. Yes I am smart but you haven't seen nothing yet. I have the smartest smart in the world." Trump is a fucking joke along with all politicians.

I don't smoke any more and I am glad I stopped. But vaping seems like a better alternative to cigarettes.
Actually no. It was assumed to be better because it lacks the highly carcinogenic tar element of tobacco. But there really wasn't much data on ills or benefits when it kicked off. What they are rapidly seeing is a high degree of lung damage and permanent scaring. Especially with these fools amping up their vaping pens.

Personally I disagree with banning such things, in much the same way that I don't believe we need to ban Tide Pods or Paint because some evolutionary dead ends decide to consume it as a snack. But in the case of Vaping perhaps some reasonable public service messages regarding just how much irreparable damage you do do with it?

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
Look, I hate smoking, and vaping, but banning vaping whilst not banning smoking is just exceptional. They're both disgusting habits, but banning them is only going to make the problem worse. If they truly want to combat vaping, then they should do more studies on it , and then educate the public about it. It very well might be a better alternative to smoking, but that doesn't mean it's safe, and quite frankly, treating it like it is is incredibly naive at best, and extremely deceptive at worst.
It's just flavored ecig juice. Similarly flavored cigarettes are also banned. I definitely think putting a pause and more regulations on things people are inhaling into their lungs and being told is "safer" is a good thing. There are a lot of issues right now coming from people vaping (at the very least) weed because of the oils used as a solvent severely damaging lung tissue.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This decision was sponsored by Mudjug™ Portable Spitoons™
God, you think this is bad? Try living in a police state like Australia or New Zealand where chewing tobacco is banned.

First time I went to the States as an adult was paradise, being able to just get that nice, constant maintained hit of nicotine right to me without having to constantly suck on a plastic penis or go outside and smoke a cigarette.

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
Do people use still use e-cigs? Serious question. All I see is cigarettes and vape.

Didn't Stephen Dorff really plug those Blu e-cigs like 10 years ago. Perhaps he is their one and only customer at this point.

The Last Stand

The smartest twins on the planet.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump has to remind us every once in awhile that he's still that dipshit "muh children" type of Republican.
Unless they're in cages.

Banning something isn't going to just make it go away. As exceptional as vaping is, there are worse things to get addictive to. Many of which are already illegal.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
It's just flavored ecig juice. Similarly flavored cigarettes are also banned. I definitely think putting a pause and more regulations on things people are inhaling into their lungs and being told is "safer" is a good thing. There are a lot of issues right now coming from people vaping (at the very least) weed because of the oils used as a solvent severely damaging lung tissue.
Which is bullshit either way. Either ban it entirely or not at all. If e-cigs are actually that bad for you then put a giant ass warning label on it and the usual "enjoy your lung cancer/heart disease" shit on a normal cigarette pack. Have it stop being marketed as "safer" the same way it's illegal to use terms like "low tar" in cigarette advertising. But you don't ban shit for stupid reasons like this.
Didn't Stephen Dorff really plug those Blu e-cigs like 10 years ago. Perhaps he is their one and only customer at this point.
They actually started advertising them recently in my area, which I was amazed because I thought e-cigs were covered under the bans on tobacco advertising. Which brings me to the point that if flavored e-cigs are that bad, why the hell are they allowed to put up billboards and make freaking TV commercials for e-cigs? Sounds like more of Big Tobacco's shit since smaller brands can't afford as much advertising.

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
What I hear is that those are predominately people buying cheap oil carts off the street that people make in their homes. The stuff you get from the dispensary is not the same.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
Which is bullshit either way. Either ban it entirely or not at all. If e-cigs are actually that bad for you then put a giant ass warning label on it and the usual "enjoy your lung cancer/heart disease" shit on a normal cigarette pack. Have it stop being marketed as "safer" the same way it's illegal to use terms like "low tar" in cigarette advertising. But you don't ban shit for stupid reasons like this.

They actually started advertising them recently in my area, which I was amazed because I thought e-cigs were covered under the bans on tobacco advertising. Which brings me to the point that if flavored e-cigs are that bad, why the hell are they allowed to put up billboards and make freaking TV commercials for e-cigs? Sounds like more of Big Tobacco's shit since smaller brands can't afford as much advertising.
I'm actually much more concerned about flavoring agents and heavier solvents (like with weed oils) than the water miscible ones with just nicotine (and sometimes a bit of tobacco or menthol for flavor)

What I hear is that those are predominately people buying cheap oil carts off the street that people make in their homes. The stuff you get from the dispensary is not the same.
I've also been hearing the homemade, cheaply made, and illegally made stuff is particularly what is causing problems, but I'd still avoid inhaling any of it without looking into it first.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino