• ”Wizards might recollect how the normods not only suggested granting him amnesty, from a rightful exile, but donning him with the attire of the archmage.”

Trump Appoints First Female Head of CIAI wonder if we get to call her the Bitchfinder General

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by It's HK-47, Mar 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. [​IMG]
    Full Article (Archive)

TL;DR: Trump appoints a woman who likes to waterboard terrorists. Far-right will get mad because "Tillerson was forced out by the Deep State!" and the Far-left will get mad because she literally tortures brown people. All-in-all I think we're getting a good deal, here. If nothing else it puts the Left's hierarchy on full display: Islamic Terrorists > Women.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't the Mainstream Media been screaming about Tillerson being a Putin stooge for the last four or so months? It's really making their about-face on Trump replacing him with someone else look odd, since they're still saying it means he's colluding with Russia. This Russian crap is the new 9/11, but at least the 9/11 conspiracy garbage had the courtesy of not being broadcast every fucking day on a hundred different news networks, and kept the bulk of its business to InfoWars.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    #1 It's HK-47, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    It's HK-47

It's HK-47 Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I like torturing terrorists, even if it makes them say a lot of shit that isn’t true. Because, you know, getting the shit tortured out of you makes you say anything to get it to stop.

I also like to imagine her full first name is Vagina, but for professionalism she shortened it to Gina.

• Like Like x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Stop, he's already dead!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. The CIA is the worst, I don't really care who runs it.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  4. The pragmatist in me says that torture is at times a necessary evil that must be done in order to ensure the safety of others. The humanist in me would prefer that more civilized nations would refrain from stooping to that level. But then again, the government isn't obliged to adhere to my specific moral compass and it'd be juvenile for me to think otherwise.

Also, how long before people claim this is just an example of tokenism?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Magic Sun Daddy

Magic Sun Daddy Get on the ball, bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  5. If you don't want to get tortured then you shouldn't blow people up over ancient fan-fiction. Act inhumane, get treated inhumanely.

• Winner  x 22
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 2
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    It's HK-47

It's HK-47 Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yeah I was gonna say, if she tortures terrorists, I’m behind her one hundred percent. I don’t give a shit what religion or nationality you are, if you’re going to attempt to kill innocent people or kill innocent people, you deserve that shit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Stop, he's already dead!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. No 52 virgins for you two.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Magic Sun Daddy

Magic Sun Daddy Get on the ball, bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  8. WTF I hate trump now?

Oh wait, read the article, she likes to torture kebabs. All good.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Manglement

The Manglement Some internet faggot

kiwifarms.net
  9. He couldn’t appoint a trans woman? It had to be cis? In 2018 really Trump? Gross.

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of chainsaws
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Ffs, I bet she doesn't even glow in the dark. Way to go, Trump.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    SwanDive

SwanDive Unironically likes soymilk

kiwifarms.net
  11. Torture doesn't work though, it is difficult to find studies that say anything else. It's been objected against on pragmatic grounds. Successful interrogators build rapport with the subject to get accurate info.

• Agree Agree x 11
    #11 sperginity, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  12. No, convicted. In absentia by Jordan and Yemen respectively. Both of them are looking at death sentences if released.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Supposing that only the right (read: guilty of atrocities) people end up being tortured? Sure, why not.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Captain_Asshole

Captain_Asshole That's me!

kiwifarms.net
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.net
  15. Waterboarding is pretty tame as far as torture goes, she needs to step up her game.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Acquitted

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm curious as to how CNN will spin this as evidence of Drumfpf's misogyny.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Homosexuality is pretty inhumane though tbh.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. This is genius. Trump gets to say he's supporting women, pisses off a host of kebabs, AND saves money by only paying her 70 cents to the dollar they'd pay a male CIA director

• Like  x 9
    • Winner  x 7
    • Optimistic  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Room312

Room312 You made me happy

kiwifarms.net
  19. I thought they just kept changing the stories. It doesn't matter if they were wrong, they'll figure out stupid baby hand drumpfs super secret plans soon enough! Their thinking is so hypocritical it's absurd.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. She doesn't even glow in the dark wtf.
    Gina-Haspel.jpg

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CIA Nigger

CIA Nigger someone anonymous who calls themselves CIA N[slur]
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.