• “Many of the Putinbots on twitter use code words to identify each other. If someone mentions "chicken tendies" they're likely a Russian bot.“

Trump Derangement SyndromeRead the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Randall Fragg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. This sounds like Rowling still desperately trying to stay relevant rather than by the real people thing of writing more books since I don't remember that when I read the last book.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I think it was only implied in the insinuating way people do. I remember it, though I can't find a direct quote at the moment, and I disposed of my copy of the book years ago so I don't even have that.

Anyway, relying on Harry Potter for political guidance is like using a clock to figure out which way is north.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.net
  3. first you take away Harry pottah, next you will say sassy Beyonce gifs are also not useful in political discussion.

typical wypipo statement

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. That's a midwestern woman if I've ever seen one.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Filth Are My Politics, Filth Is My Life

kiwifarms.net
  5. My personal perspective on actor opinions is this. If an actor wants to talk about acting or film making I'll listen. That's their job. It's what they know. It's when they start talking about other things that the problems start. What does Chris Evans know about Immigration? What do Robert Downey Jr. or Mark Ruffalo know about Fiscal policy? What does ScarJo know about Foreign Policy? Their certainly entitled to their opinions and I honestly wouldn't mind having a discussion with any of them but...The vast majority of Hollywood celebrities don't know jack shit about any of the stuff they sperg about and then...Well then their opinion is no more valid or invalid than Mine or Yours. Of course if celebrities just calmly and respectfully gave their opinions instead of bitching and whining and lording over everyone else because of their fame, no would one would really have a problem with them then.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The difference is that, unlike you and me, their opinion is treated by mass media as headline news.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame I'm BATGRAN

kiwifarms.net
  7. I agree, but I also have to ask, did you just watch The Avengers before making this post?

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    PrincessJupiter

PrincessJupiter Soldier of Caring
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think the smear job was about his association with Grindlewald rather than being a pedophile.

As screwy as Rowling is these days, I don't think that she would be as depraved as having implied pedophilia in a children's book series.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #20948 Vault Boy, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Vault Boy

Vault Boy Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.

kiwifarms.net
  9. She wrote a couple of detective fiction books that were kinda decent. But no, nothing as big as Harry Potter.

neural

neural Pirate King
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. While I agree with you in the case of Katy Perry, in general the actions of a proponent are irrelevant to the logic of the argument presented. Stephen Hawking saying that exercise is good for you is still correct, even though he cannot exercise himself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    :thinking:

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. There are only two reasons anyone has ever paid attention to Katy Perry.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow You're no daisy! No daisy at all!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I think there was some "So he sure hangs out with that Potter kid a lot, eh?" comments in... I forget. Definitely after Goblet of Fire, when everybody was shitting on Dumbledore because they just noticed all the kids that die during your average school year.

• Agree Agree x 4
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Her voice and her hair can I get an amen.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    A Welsh Cake

A Welsh Cake Like pork but a bit of a stronger taste.

kiwifarms.net
  14. Has there been any salt over Trump and Melania having a reception for black history month?

It’s so unfortunate I think to come here first whenever the president decides to throw blacks a bone :story: they will still never vote for him over 10% no matter what he does dammmmn

• Feels Feels x 4
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Well I am a big MCU fan but no I did not. I just had that whole "Save The Day/Avengers4Hillary" thing in the back of my mind while typing that out.

• Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm going to hate myself for asking this, but what is "Save The Day/Avengers4Hillary"?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Vault Boy

kiwifarms.net
  17. This :autism: right here:

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Kinkshamer

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. why will blacks , a people with general antagonistic feeling towards white population will vote for a strong candidate representing whites.

Obama may have won due to general white guilt & pathetic opposition from republicans but it won't happen again.

usa election results will be along the lines of lebanon, i.e. representing demographic% of population with minute deviation

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Vids already been posted but heres the short version. Pretty all the MCU actors shill for hill and try to shame you into voting for her.
    Oh and Mark Ruffalo promised to do a nude scene if she won. Why he thought that would help is beyond me. Personally the very thought of that made me want to run screaming to the nearest polling booth and frantically vote for Trump.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  20. ...oh. Well, they say that it's important to separate characters from their actors, so I'll do just that in this case.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Vault Boy

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.