Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

KotAGoR VIII

a tru hipocrite
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone posted this or not but I haven't been able to read through this entire thread so I am sorry if there was a post before hand but just came across this and thought it was too good to not share.

Apparently white people shouldn't wear safety pins in solidarity to POC anti-Trump people and yes, this comes from the Huffington Post which has been really salty lately

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dear-white-people-your-safety-pins-are-embarassing_us_58278b9de4b02b1f5257a36a
dearwhiteperson.jpg

I will respect this non-white, queer enby's request not to wear nappy pins.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone posted this or not but I haven't been able to read through this entire thread so I am sorry if there was a post before hand but just came across this and thought it was too good to not share.

Apparently white people shouldn't wear safety pins in solidarity to POC anti-Trump people and yes, this comes from the Huffington Post which has been really salty lately

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dear-white-people-your-safety-pins-are-embarassing_us_58278b9de4b02b1f5257a36a
I love it when they eat their own.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
Minor Canadian buttrage. Months ago some deplorable made a video of Trump dancing set to Never Come Down, an electro-pop track by Toronto-based siblings Brave Shores. When Trump won the election, it became an autoplay on /pol/, with the Trump version quickly surpassing the official video's view count. At first the group seemed chill enough, claiming monetization on the Trump video but saying they didn't support him. Then they issued a copyright strike. The guy who made the Trump version looks exactly how'd you expect.

As do the nasty hippies in the official music video:

OwO What's This?

𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑛, ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@OwO What's This? Alison and Jake Rapp have been pretty bad, Allison FAR more than jake, to the point where shes screaming at her beta cucks to stfu and go fuck themselves whenever they try to comfort her.

Shes calmed down a little lately though, but still is triggered as fuck if you mention Trump.
Added her to LITERALLY SHAKING.

Slowboat to China

Drinking Toilet Duck
kiwifarms.net
After 132 pages, I'm finally caught up. My God. This week has been insane.

I don't have any fresh salt to contribute, but I want to thank all are brave Kiwis for harvesting and cataloging these glorious meltdowns. My Facebook friends are still posting suicide hotline links and talking about being afraid for their children's futures, and here I am sitting quietly in the corner desperately trying not to laugh my ass off at their hysteria. The Farms is truly my happy place right now.

Mars Attacks!

ack/acks/ackself
kiwifarms.net

Well, he's right about it being worthless virtue signaling.