Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• DDoS is active again.

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
db3a6a41801794c95d4174f280388fe4.png

I mean that's a complete juxtaposition to everything you've ever said about fossil fuels for the last decade, but okay. Go fuck yourself, though.
It's quite amazing how he's become such an insufferable douche since he left office.

Really, this fucker has an ego the size of Jupiter. I sincerely hope Trump undoes even more of his legacy.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
It's quite amazing how he's become such an insufferable douche since he left office.

Really, this fucker has an ego the size of Jupiter. I sincerely hope Trump undoes even more of his legacy.

Something tell me that he was always a douche but because he had presidential aspirations he contained himself, now he doesn't have to worry because he cant be president again

Kled

Don't you bite me again!
kiwifarms.net

I mean that's a complete juxtaposition to everything you've ever said about fossil fuels for the last decade, but okay. Go fuck yourself, though.
HAHAHA the comments are hilarious. Nobody is buying that shit...
The fucking comments make this a lot funnier than I would have thought holy shit
upload_2018-11-28_16-51-49.png

upload_2018-11-28_16-52-11.png

upload_2018-11-28_16-52-38.png

upload_2018-11-28_16-53-8.png

Like, I get saying your piece now that you're not in office anymore and saying what you wanted to do and what you should have done but the sheer amount of narcissism here is enough to rewrite the story of Narcissus by swapping him for Obama.

Nacho Man Randy Salsa

Kiwi Farms World Champion
kiwifarms.net

Those are the eyes of a sad man. I bet it's depressing having your legacy erased and having your successor doing better than you ever did.

To a nicer guy it couldn't happen.

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net

Not only that, but he is directly responsible for the deepwater horizon existing. When he came into office he banned drilling within 12 miles of shore. Nobody's drilling if we can't see it from shore, right Barry? 2 years later we have a drill rig working in water depths that would have been considered crazy just a few years earlier. Then he uses that disaster to justify 7 year ban on offshore drilling in the eastern gulf and the arctic.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but he is directly responsible for the deepwater horizon existing. When he came into office he banned drilling within 12 miles of shore. Nobody's drilling if we can't see it from shore, right Barry? 2 years later we have a drill rig working in water depths that would have been considered crazy just a few years earlier. Then he uses that disaster to justify 7 year ban on offshore drilling in the eastern gulf and the arctic.
Even better- after he banned all offshore drilling in the US, he sent a bunch of funds down to Chavez to support Venezuela’s deep water oil drilling.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
Even better- after he banned all offshore drilling in the US, he sent a bunch of funds down to Chavez to support Venezuela’s deep water oil drilling.

Never wondered why Bush did not care about us and Obama sanctions were so lax? is because they never cared about us as long as we delivered our quota of oil, that begun to change when our infrastructure went to the shit and we could not deliver so Obama just decide to show his "oh this poor people we need to help them but we are to lazy to send drones" face, also he did not like how we were being too friendly with the Chinese and the Russians, by the way the only drills that barely works are the one that the Americans installed, there was a very hilarious story in Zulia about how a entire drilling project was unable to continue because the specifications of the drill came in Chinese and no one could read it

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Every time I see this I remember that he was on this little bar-crawl trip when a couple of towns in the US were utterly annihilated by tornadoes, and he basically just went "lol" and did this photo op, trip completely uninterrupted. Imagine if Trump had been on a foreign trip during the Paradise thing and had proceeded to do a photo op of himself drinking and smirking, there would've been fucking riots.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly starting to wonder if this was an actual bearstein/stain dimensional shift and these versions haven't realized they aren't in the same Dimension anymore. At this point they're just saying things that everyone knows are factually untrue and acting like no one can remember anything before Trump.

I feel like I need to do some ancient arcane ritual to even understand the rules of the reality they seem to inhabit.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly starting to wonder if this was an actual bearstein/stain dimensional shift and these versions haven't realized they aren't in the same Dimension anymore. At this point they're just saying things that everyone knows are factually untrue and acting like no one can remember anything before Trump.

I feel like I need to do some ancient arcane ritual to even understand the rules of the reality they seem to inhabit.

Look nigga, you need to stop being salty, get over yourself, and just admit Sinbad was the best kids movie genie ever. I know it came out the same year Mandela died in prison, but fuck your #woke ass, you being permatriggered about apartheid doesn't make it any less of a good kids movie.

Last edited:

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and just admit Sinbad was the best kids movie genie ever

Like I'd ever confuse the masterpiece that is Kazaam (starting SHAQ DIESEL) with that scrawny nigga Sinbad. I think people just believe that movie happened because Sinbad dressed like a fucking genie all the time.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net

It's kayfabe. People don't watch the news to become informed, they watch for the emotional high. They're not reporting on Trump, they're reporting on Trump!, the version that exists solely as a meme. Trump!, who uses dog-whistle encoded tweets to covertly lead his army of alt-right Nazis to literally murderape 69,105 queer trans women of color. Trump!, who is so outrageous people can't help but tune in and make every little thing he does go viral. Trump!, who keeps people glued to their screens so CNN makes more profit.