• ”Cyberbullying and harassment. bullies and makes fun of people with mental illness ”

Infected Trump Derangement SyndromeRead the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Randall Fragg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. One would think you wouldn't trust a rock band with only two remaining members to give you health advice, but then again what do I know

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    8777BB5

8777BB5 Keep her Sexy and Straightforward

kiwifarms.net
  2. Best use of Kuzco's poison in a discussion thread. I giggled like a lunatic. :)

Expect the MSM to cover this with a pillow till it stops moving, though (to misquote Iowahawk).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Its a miracle they all survived Keith Moon, but that's a different discussion.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm reminded of a period of time when Canada kept getting ranked as a better place to live than the US while Canadians were twenty times more likely to move to the US.

Not that Canada's some sort of unlivable hellhole, but the idea you could even pretend to rank one half of the continent against the other, as though either was a homogeneous polity, is still dumbfounding to me.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Cuba has an excellent healthcare system compared to other Caribbean countries but its mostly only available to people in the cities and party officials.

When Micheal Moore took people to Cuba for care he was basically creating propaganda.

They train a shit tonne of doctors but don't have the facilities to use them so they basically whore these people out to tourists and foreign countries.

Canada is ranked as consistently more free than the USA despite widespread hatespeech laws.

Better to just ignore global think tanks.

I'd say that the Canadian healthcare is fine though. The USA should probably employ some sort of baseline universal public system to cut out the degenerate private insurers and make it so that most cancer patients don't go bankrupt within 2 years. Doctor visits are preventative care and should be free. They save you money and lives in the long term.

• Agree Agree x 21
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  6. Quadrophenia is so good I'd let Pete molest my kids, if I had any.

We should all also get a free pony and a ticket to disneyland.

• Feels  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    #31406 Harbinger of Kali Yuga, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:00 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 1:17 PM
    Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Harbinger of Kali Yuga Say what you mean and say it mean.

kiwifarms.net
  7. We could easily afford it if we stop giving free healthcare and benefits to illegal aliens.

For example;
    Taking medicine from citizens to nourish invaders is an act of treason.

• Agree  x 14
    • Like  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    JohnDoe

JohnDoe Dear Santa, Bring me shirts, please!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Whatever, keep building roads in Iraq/Afghanistan and giving free healthcare to illegal migrants.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  9. Hey, remember last week when people were terrified that Trump was going to institute some kind of Far-Right Christian Theocracy? I wonder what those people are upset about today...

WHHe.PNG

...Oh.

• Informative  x 22
    •  x 5
    • Feels  x 3
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    The 8 of Spades

The 8 of Spades Death to the living, Long life to the killers.

kiwifarms.net
  11. The Apostles Creed isn't taught in most Christian religions. If you were raised in any of the "born again" Christian churches you've likely never even heard of the Apostles Creed. I've known plenty of people who were raised in an extremely Christian environment who had absolutely no idea what the Apostles Creed even was, let alone where it fit into the Christian religion. One of my closest friends is a Reverend and I didn't even know about the Apostles Creed until just a few years ago after bumping into a bunch of Methodists who recited it, for God's sake.

It's really not strange at all to not see him reciting something that probably wasn't even taught in his church to begin with, but Holy shit is it ever hypocritical of these people to start insisting that he isn't "Christian enough" after the shit-flinging storm they raised over Mike Pence's religious views.

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    It's HK-47

It's HK-47 Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Donald Trump is technically Presbyterian, though I woudn't imagine he's spent a ton of his life in Sunday School. I'd expect him to be exposed to the creed, but if he doesn't want to say it at a funeral, I give exactly zero fucks.

• Agree Agree x 23
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I like that they have to point out that it's a Christian Apostles' Creed, as if it's extremely mandatory for a Christian to know the Creed by heart, let alone know of it.

But upon looking at that picture and headline, all I can think of is Matthew 15:8:

"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya Onii-chan complex

kiwifarms.net
  14. Every week the MSM and Twitter just keep changing their tune just for the sake of disagreeing with Trump, exposing them as the shifty two-faced goons that they are who only care about being correct. Last week: "Everything is too Christian and dominated by Republicans! This is your fault Drumpf! Fuck the Right!". Now: "Trump is not Christian enough and not a true Republican! Left and Right must unite (but we won't backstab you, change our opinions or go back to talking smack about you and your churches next week! We swear!)!". Every day we come closer to seeing the day when the left might actually start to say breathing is bad if Trump says its good. All he would need to do is come out in support of some environmental cause or some tree-planting event.

• Agree Agree x 13
    #31414 GeneralFriendliness, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:57 PM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 1:58 PM
    GeneralFriendliness

GeneralFriendliness General of Dokar's Soy-Slayer Regiment

kiwifarms.net
  15. I went to a lot of church as a kid, and I've never heard of the Apostle's Creed. The Lords Prayer, yes. Apostle's Creed no.

Is it a Catholic thing? Because the version I looked up mentioned the Catholic church.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.net
  16. Yes. It's been years, but without looking it up..

I believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty. Maker of heaven and Earth, of all things seen and unseen.

Is that it? There's more, but I'm blanking.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Bit annoying that it's euphoric atheists who will be crying hardest about this.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  18. It isn't taught in most denominations yes, Episcopal, Methodists, and Anglican are a few that do use it, but it is also well used by the Roman Catholic Church.
    By far the largest denomination of Christianity, but it makes sense American's have little clue of that since Catholicism isn't big in the USA.
    To be exact about what it's used for, it's used for the Roman Rite and Baptism.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    KiwiLedian

KiwiLedian Making Poke and praying for a Mega

kiwifarms.net
  19. Available only in a zombie-powered economy with a mandatory tooth-brushing law.

LeLLinne

LeLLinne russian bot from Siberia

kiwifarms.net
  20. 5c6b8f67-1263-4620-90cc-26cbf8992657.png
    This just in: PETA thinks animals give a shit what idioms we say about them.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.