Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ) 🗿🗿🗿🗿

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

Plot twist! I'm actually a sentient used tampon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fake news is trying to manufacture a fake crisis with the Canadian border. It's so ridiculous, from the point of view of any Canadian, or American living near the Canadian border, it's almost unwatchable.... I'm exceptional and CBAT timestamp, but it's around 11:30. It's fucking embarrassing. Good job, CNN. You just looked more ridiculous than the Onion to a Canadian who crosses the border probably fifty times a year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J31qOxZgL0A

Edit: I was dumb...

Last edited:

NiggerFaggot1488

kiwifarms.net
TDS - inanimate objects are racist!!

View attachment 635765

Trump could hand them whatever they wanted as long as he gets the wall and they’re saying no and shitting in their diapers. This analogy is extremely stupid because the wall isn’t racist. It’s good border policy/national security.

Lol DACA Amnesty is off the table now, they should have taken their chance while they could. Trump will make them have to explain to SNAP recipients why they aren't getting food stamps.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2c05107ea658c10ba2340b8adf88a9ad.png

Holy shit, lol.
It's been a while since I've seen the blue checkmarks this buttmad.

Dante Alighieri

"Nature is the art of God."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, Trump is wanting and getting a one party rule, which is why Mitt Romney and other Republicans are totally giving him everything.

And there's the fact that there would be no such bitching over a Democrat president doing the same exact thing. It's never about principle, and only about partisanship.

Kamov Ka-52

Killed by Ukrainian MANPADS
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He got an early start, then. What was his role in the shutdowns of 1980 and 1981?
Clinton was the first president to allow the government to shut down for multiple days, and use it as an opportunity to hop up on the bully pulpit to blame it on the legislative branch in and push his policies.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Government's not even shut down a month, and these people think the employees will be evicted.

But they didn't care about that when they pushed for the shutdown of coal mining, or the last lead foundry, or the pipelines...because those didn't have employees, I guess? Or maybe because it was men with families, I dunno.

AprilRains

You'll pay to see those cards.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clinton was the first president to allow the government to shut down for multiple days, and use it as an opportunity to hop up on the bully pulpit to blame it on the legislative branch in and push his policies.
The October 1990 shutdown went for multiple days, and Bush refused to back down until the budget included a deficit reduction plan.