• ”THIS IS A VIOLATION OF ETHNIC STANDERS!”

Infected Trump Derangement SyndromeRead the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Randall Fragg, Nov 9, 2016.

1. At least he’s also quoting things that Trump said back in the 80s and 90s instead of just his Tweets over the past couple of years.

It’s weird that none of these people who’s entire careers revolve around playing characters who say outrageous shit can’t realize that maybe Trump’s entire shtick over the last few decades is saying controversial things to get people to pay attention to him? I mean why do you think the phrase “You’re Fired” became so synonymous with him?

• Agree Agree x 12
    samuraicrack

samuraicrack INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree  x 21
    • Winner  x 5
    •  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Jigglyjogglers

Jigglyjogglers The Doctor Bashir guy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. no kkk no fascist usa.

Forrest Bump BTFO

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Animewasamistake

Animewasamistake Vet of the Kiwi Wars

kiwifarms.net
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. More from the tolerant left on /r/politics:

tolerant left.PNG
    scr.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  4. But you believe in the Bible, which shows God dealing collective punishment all the time.

Checkmate Christians.

:neckbeard:
    What.

>You keep thinking that, target.

Why do I have a feeling this same man wants a ban on all "military-grade assault rifles"?

• Agree Agree x 7
    Iwasamwillbe

Iwasamwillbe The Ground of Being

kiwifarms.net
  5. It happened.

Sad thing is, Rick And Morty were the best thing about that stream, the other two were humourless fucks.

• Feels Feels x 5
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't personally believe in books with talking animals, much less incandescent, talking shrubbery. YMMV.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. You also don't see it a lot lately because even MSN (if I remember correctly) stated that the Russia Probe is a big waste of time. I remember reading an article earlier this year, stating that one of the leftist news outlet said that. I tried to find the article but can't seem to find it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Ah. I see that you are also an enlightened skeptic of religion.

Both the snake talking and the bush talking were caused by different spirits though.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #32850 Iwasamwillbe, Jan 12, 2019 at 2:37 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 2:43 PM
    Iwasamwillbe

kiwifarms.net
  9. CNN has been screaming about the Russia thing all day today. It’s on the tv in one of the rooms I work in all the time.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart Here far longer than I should have been
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh, so they finally reached the level of insanity comparable to that of main Russian TV channels, they always put propaganda-pieces in line of "Look what our enemies doing while conspiring to end Russia, no need to know what is actually happening in the country".

• Agree Agree x 2
    LeLLinne

LeLLinne russian bot from Siberia

kiwifarms.net
  11. I guess CNN can't live without their daily dosage of "Trump=Russia Spy" drug.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I remember when the FBI officially exonerated all 2016 Presidential candidates from having ever colluded with Russia two years ago.

Did people just forget that?

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Iwasamwillbe

kiwifarms.net
  13. I never thought West's Brannigan Trump tweet videos were very funny or interesting. Now if Mark Hamil read Trump's tweets in Mr Salacia's voice then we might have something.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Also left out: 'The gun owners, military, and law enforcement that your ideological buddies have spent the last several decades pissing on? THAT's the side you wanna fight with?'

I am amused at this pattern of sippenhaft among the left though.

You see, the Nazis occasionally practiced 'blood guilt' as well, though really the Norks are the ones who use it nowadays.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    #32857 greengrilledcheese, Jan 12, 2019 at 6:02 PM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 1:08 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  15. [​IMG]
    That was weird. I just stumbled across Chris' actual Twitter account in a completely non-Chris-related thread from someone named Nate Lerner. I'm not used to seeing these things overlap, that confused the Hell out of me for a second.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    It's HK-47

It's HK-47 Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 14
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I thought Corbyn was a good guy to those types.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.