Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
Someone on Twitter compiled a nice list of some of the best headlines from the media's Beto Dick-Sucking Contest in 2018. The amount of messiah-like attention that they constantly slathered on this dust-faced nobody genuinely made me feel sick. He's not even the slightest bit charismatic, his face makes him look like a hollow corpse, and not a single person could tell me a single one of his campaign stances, but there they went, parading him around like he was the second-coming of Christ.

This is a religious or celebrity cult, not a political ideology or movement. It’s always been something you see but to see it so blatantly is insane.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone on Twitter compiled a nice list of some of the best headlines from the media's Beto Dick-Sucking Contest in 2018. The amount of messiah-like attention that they constantly slathered on this dust-faced nobody genuinely made me feel sick. He's not even the slightest bit charismatic, his face makes him look like a hollow corpse, and not a single person could tell me a single one of his campaign stances, but there they went, parading him around like he was the second-coming of Christ.

He couldn’t even beat Ted Cruz, who only two years prior was getting shit on by every end of the political spectrum save for his most die hard never trump supporters. If you can’t beat Cruz, you can’t beat Trump.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He couldn’t even beat Ted Cruz, who only two years prior was getting shit on by every end of the political spectrum save for his most die hard never trump supporters. If you can’t beat Cruz, you can’t beat Trump.
Even discounting who he was beaten by, who follows up a failed senate race with a Presidential race? Like even if he won most people would be saying it was immature. He goes right from losing for the senate to thinking he can win the highest elected office in the land? The man either has a bigger ego than Obama, which is saying something, or this is purely about the fact that he knows he'll rake in a ton of campaign funds and he's eagerly getting ready to launder every dime right into his personal accounts.

Bass

kiwifarms.net
He wouldn't have to, he could get his kids in the old-fashioned way, buying a new library for the school or whatever. Rich people of every persuasion have been doing that to get their kids into college for as long as colleges have been making pretenses of only accepting students on academic grounds, most likely. This is a mocked but 100% accepted way of getting kids in. The difference in this current thing is that it involved falsification of records, hidden bribery (the IRS is gonna love that), and corruption of SAT proctors which hasn't been getting nearly as much play but is probably the biggest eyebrow-raiser of the whole thing. It all happened in the shadows and behind closed doors, rich donors dumping money into colleges and universities is blatant and no one hides it. The only reason anyone's trying to tie this to Trump is pure "Cheating to get into college BAD! Orange man BAD! ORANGE MAN CHEAT TO GET INTO COLLEGE!"
MUST BE HOW ORANGE MAN WON ELECTORAL COLLEGE! ORANGE MAN CHEAT ON ELECTORAL SAT'S! END OF ORANGE MAN SURELY!

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Even discounting who he was beaten by, who follows up a failed senate race with a Presidential race? Like even if he won most people would be saying it was immature. He goes right from losing for the senate to thinking he can win the highest elected office in the land? The man either has a bigger ego than Obama, which is saying something, or this is purely about the fact that he knows he'll rake in a ton of campaign funds and he's eagerly getting ready to launder every dime right into his personal accounts.
To be fair, didn't Abe Lincoln follow up a failed senate race with his presidency?

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Bernie is legitimately running, I doubt he actually wants to go through the slugfest a run against Trump will be. I think he's doing 2016 again with a better plan to sell out. He'll get a big war chest with the “match me” Reddit faggotry, and hold the axe of third party killer to negotiate another house, a private jet, goyum foreskins, or promises to get rid of his wife's charges.

Beta has to be campaigning for VP, he's a better match up against Pence, but he's a loser senator who is inflated by massive national media push.

Gabbard is their best bet to beat Trump, but she's too moderate to clean sweep the nomination, and has gone against the establishment too much to get their support(prevent their sabotage) in coming out on top. If she lasts long enough though she could pull the run center enough to get someone that isn't completely Looney.

Castro has been in the works by the party since like 2012 as the bid to flip Texas Blue, I think he'll get a lot of support from on high and last longer than he should.

Warren could of standed a chance, she was fairly popular with the proto Bernie Bros around occupy wall Street, too bad her entire life has been a fraud claiming Native heritage for money, prestige, and position.

Booker might be the current front runner, he's not gaffed(yet), but the media send to prefer Harris over him.

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Bernie is legitimately running, I doubt he actually wants to go through the slugfest a run against Trump will be. I think he's doing 2016 again with a better plan to sell out. He'll get a big war chest with the “match me” Reddit faggotry, and hold the axe of third party killer to negotiate another house, a private jet, goyum foreskins, or promises to get rid of his wife's charges.

Beta has to be campaigning for VP, he's a better match up against Pence, but he's a loser senator who is inflated by massive national media push.

Gabbard is their best bet to beat Trump, but she's too moderate to clean sweep the nomination, and has gone against the establishment too much to get their support(prevent their sabotage) in coming out on top. If she lasts long enough though she could pull the run center enough to get someone that isn't completely Looney.

Castro has been in the works by the party since like 2012 as the bid to flip Texas Blue, I think he'll get a lot of support from on high and last longer than he should.

Warren could of standed a chance, she was fairly popular with the proto Bernie Bros around occupy wall Street, too bad her entire life has been a fraud claiming Native heritage for money, prestige, and position.

Booker might be the current front runner, he's not gaffed(yet), but the media send to prefer Harris over him.
and then there's yang gang

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His drama queen meltdowns are gaff aplenty. "Tears of rage", "my Spartacus moment", calling the Green New Deal "our World War II", etc. He'd flip out weekly if not daily on the campaign trail, especially with Trump absolutely mercilessly needling him. He's the front-runner if they've decided they want to humiliate themselves (again).

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
His drama queen meltdowns are gaff aplenty. "Tears of rage", "my Spartacus moment", calling the Green New Deal "our World War II", etc. He'd flip out weekly if not daily on the campaign trail, especially with Trump absolutely mercilessly needling him. He's the front-runner if they've decided they want to humiliate themselves (again).
Your post just jogged my memory of who he reminds me of. He's just like that troon who became a laughing stock freaking out about Britney Spears. Booker's such a half-witted drama queen. God, I hope he gets the nomination.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino