Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

My friends, I like war. No, friends, I LOVE WAR!
kiwifarms.net

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone aware of which businesses CNN are in a contract with to constantly play their station in their buildings? I'm curious to hammer some rough math out to try and figure out how many of those views can be automatically deducted, but I can't recall which 'businesses' they have an agreement with besides bus stations and airports.

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

My friends, I like war. No, friends, I LOVE WAR!
kiwifarms.net

Already, with no surprise at all, Trump is being blamed for the New Zealand Massacre. Which is ridiculous, because never (according to my knowledge) has Trump ever advocate mass killing. So, to bluntly say that Trump cause the Massacre is basically like me saying "I am the current King of England."

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
From the article said:
"I mean, we don't have to guess, actually, at this. We don't have to connect the dots ourselves. This is what the suspects say. This guy put out, according to authorities, put out this manifesto where he connects the dots between the rhetoric that he likes to hear and his violent action."
"We don't have to prove anything and I am offended that you think I should have to do more than point fingers and ree. And in case you're going to insist on proof, fine, here's a collection of ramblings from a criminal with a keen interest in getting away with his crimes. I can't imagine why we shouldn't take him at his word."

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net

Already, with no surprise at all, Trump is being blamed for the New Zealand Massacre. Which is ridiculous, because never (according to my knowledge) has Trump ever advocate mass killing. So, to bluntly say that Trump cause the Massacre is basically like me saying "I am the current King of England."
Didn't the dude say he hated Trump's policies and actions in his manifesto and only liked that he represented white nationalism or some shit?

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Is anyone actually surprised that they would blame Trump for the New Zealand massacre? They blamed bad weather on Trump ffs.

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone aware of which businesses CNN are in a contract with to constantly play their station in their buildings? I'm curious to hammer some rough math out to try and figure out how many of those views can be automatically deducted, but I can't recall which 'businesses' they have an agreement with besides bus stations and airports.
AT&T owns WarnerMedia (CNN’s parent company) now. They’re going through restructuring of all of WarnerMedia’s units and Jeff Zucker will be oversighting all their sports networks. I would imagine CNN is going to have layoffs soon.

Or, if AT&T gets irritated with CNN’s inconsistent ability to make ratings, we could see a split from them or sale.

Regardless, AT&T has a lot to do with CNN.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dude were you even fucking here for the Obama Administration? That shit was like a bi-monthly fucking occurence.

Pulse Night Club
San Bernadino
Fort Hood
Benghazi
Charlie Hebdo
Nice France

"Religion of Peace. Religion of Peace. Religion of Peace. Lone Wolf attack." Seriously every single time this happened we were just told it's some small, fringe element that doesn't even matter, or it's just a "lone wolf" so who cares. God I hate people who think they can just pull this memory-hole shit as if people can't even remember what happened past last week.

Last edited:

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Airports are the biggest ones, I think.

Kari Kamiya

Gun Version Legendary Mascot
kiwifarms.net
I think McDonald's has a contract with them or something. Seems like every time I walk into one anywhere, CNN's on the TV. Think the same goes for Wendy's, but it could just be isolated restaurants for all I know.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net

Dude were you even fucking here for the Obama Administration? That shit was like a bi-monthly fucking occurence.

Pulse Night Club
San Bernadino
Fort Hood
Benghazi
Charlie Hebdo
Nice France

"Religion of Peace. Religion of Peace. Religion of Peace. Lone Wolf attack." Seriously every single time this happened we were just told it's some small, fringe element that doesn't even matter, or it's just a "lone wolf" so who cares. God I hate people who think they can just pull this memory-hole shit as if people can't even remember what happened past last week.
Why would they even ask Drumpf considering their assumption is he's a white nationalist to begin with?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino