Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone aware of which businesses CNN are in a contract with to constantly play their station in their buildings? I'm curious to hammer some rough math out to try and figure out how many of those views can be automatically deducted, but I can't recall which 'businesses' they have an agreement with besides bus stations and airports.
I think McDonald's has a contract with them or something. Seems like every time I walk into one anywhere, CNN's on the TV. Think the same goes for Wendy's, but it could just be isolated restaurants for all I know.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net

Dude were you even fucking here for the Obama Administration? That shit was like a bi-monthly fucking occurence.

Pulse Night Club
San Bernadino
Fort Hood
Benghazi
Charlie Hebdo
Nice France

"Religion of Peace. Religion of Peace. Religion of Peace. Lone Wolf attack." Seriously every single time this happened we were just told it's some small, fringe element that doesn't even matter, or it's just a "lone wolf" so who cares. God I hate people who think they can just pull this memory-hole shit as if people can't even remember what happened past last week.
Why would they even ask Drumpf considering their assumption is he's a white nationalist to begin with?

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone actually surprised that they would blame Trump for the New Zealand massacre? They blamed bad weather on Trump ffs.
Not particularly, especially since a certain forum is screeching for PDP's blood over the massacre.

Some people just can't help themselves when it comes to scapegoating those that had nothing to do with tragedies.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Terrorists are a bunch of cells!

My Jihad! My Choice!
This is one thing I’ve never understood about liberals. They’ll try and make comparisons and with that, demand the exact reaction. The problem with that is, in this case, we don’t know enough about the attackers yet. A terrorist attack has to specifically be part of a larger operation like ISIS. As far as we know, the four people involved could just have been representing only themselves and not affiliated with a larger group or movement. That doesn’t mean the attack was any less violent, but this doesn’t mean it was necessarily a terrorist attack.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net

Dude were you even fucking here for the Obama Administration? That shit was like a bi-monthly fucking occurence.

Pulse Night Club
San Bernadino
Fort Hood
Benghazi
Charlie Hebdo
Nice France

"Religion of Peace. Religion of Peace. Religion of Peace. Lone Wolf attack." Seriously every single time this happened we were just told it's some small, fringe element that doesn't even matter, or it's just a "lone wolf" so who cares. God I hate people who think they can just pull this memory-hole shit as if people can't even remember what happened past last week.
Technically, the guys behind those attacks were lone wolfs. Doesn't really matter if Muslim related stuff or white supremacy, usually these guys are lone wolf nutjobs.

Muhammad is my Prophet

hate ain't a crime
kiwifarms.net
A terrorist attack has to specifically be part of a larger operation like ISIS. As far as we know, the four people involved could just have been representing only themselves and not affiliated with a larger group or movement. That doesn’t mean the attack was any less violent, but this doesn’t mean it was necessarily a terrorist attack.
How many members does a terrorist group make?

JambledUpWords

kiwifarms.net
How many members does a terrorist group make?
It isn’t really about the amount of people that commit the act at a given time, but it’s about whether they’re associated with a larger group. Sometimes, terrorist acts are more effective carried out by a single person on a large scale, like the car attacks in Europe. If someone is trying to murder, rob, beat or torture people in the name of a movement or a group, it is a terrorist attack because they represent something bigger than themselves (with possible repeats of the same methods used by other members of the organization, creating a pattern)

Muhammad is my Prophet

hate ain't a crime
kiwifarms.net
It isn’t really about the amount of people that commit the act at a given time, but it’s about whether they’re associated with a larger group. ..
Acting in concert seems to be a group. I'm struggling to understand your definitions.

it is a terrorist attack because they represent something bigger than themselves
This borders on tautology.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kinkshamer

JambledUpWords

kiwifarms.net
Acting in concert seems to be a group. I'm struggling to understand your definitions.

This borders on tautology.
Terrorist attack- acting on behalf of a group or organization using violence
Examples: Jihadists, ISIS, ALF

Lone wolf- committing violence on behalf of personal interest
Examples: Columbine, Sandy Hook, MSD

I Love Beef

お前はもう。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
The SJW spergs annoy me with this shit just as much as the Fox News motherfuckers trying to bank off of the same civil unrest and provocation with sensationalist garbage.

For every case of how there are stories of "increased racism" on Facebook, many times evidence elsewhere has debunked it as false.

All I'm hoping is for an American Civil War esque demonstration where both crowds just gather in DC, have at it, and kill each other before a live audience as national bloodsport. Then as the last few remain, someone takes an Apache to blow them the fuck up while we get back to our normal lives.

All this has demonstrated to me how freely spewing politics unveils how powerlust and exceptionalism leads to stupidity by thinking "if we did things this way we would never be wrong".

Politics. Not even once.

ForTheHoard

Mocha Butt Fleshlight
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Terrorist attack- acting on behalf of a group or organization using violence
Examples: Jihadists, ISIS, ALF

Lone wolf- committing violence on behalf of personal interest
Examples: Columbine, Sandy Hook, MSD
terrorism (tĕrˈə-rĭzˌəm)

• n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person -OR- an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Anyone can commit an act of terrorism, and therefor be a terrorist. It's a classification based on motives, not organization.

JambledUpWords

kiwifarms.net
terrorism (tĕrˈə-rĭzˌəm)

• n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person -OR- an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
Anyone can commit an act of terrorism, and therefor be a terrorist. It's a classification based on motives, not organization.
That definition isn’t helpful when trying to narrow down the motive, which is why I separated the two words. If we apply it to too many things, the original meaning becomes muddled and ceases to be useful.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Technically, the guys behind those attacks were lone wolfs. Doesn't really matter if Muslim related stuff or white supremacy, usually these guys are lone wolf nutjobs.
Pulse and Nice have been attributed to ISIL, Benghazi to the militant group Ansar al-Sharia (though the attack was perpetrated by "a small and savage group" according to Hillary), and Charlie Hebdo to al-Qaeda.

San Bernadino (a couple which ISIL apparently later referred to as "supporters" and "soldiers of the caliphate," aka members of ISIL) and Fort Hood ("Soldier of Allah") were in the name of the death cult if not directly attached to or immersed within a militant group.

I really don't think "lone wolf nutjob" is a wholly fair or accurate assessment for these attacks, at least not for the first four or maybe five described above. Same would go for a white supremacist acting in the name of an organized supremacist group, but that's not common since...wait for it...there really aren't that many white supremacists in the world, and the groups that do exist here and there are simply not powerful in numbers, influential in core messaging, or funded, regardless of what the media narrative after Charlottesville would have everyone believe.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Pulse and Nice have been attributed to ISIL, Benghazi to the militant group Ansar al-Sharia (though the attack was perpetrated by "a small and savage group" according to Hillary), and Charlie Hebdo to al-Qaeda.

San Bernadino (a couple which ISIL apparently later referred to as "supporters" and "soldiers of the caliphate," aka members of ISIL) and Fort Hood ("Soldier of Allah") were in the name of the death cult if not directly attached to or immersed within a militant group.

I really don't think "lone wolf nutjob" is a wholly fair or accurate assessment for these attacks, at least not for the first four or maybe five described above. Same would go for a white supremacist acting in the name of an organized supremacist group, but that's not common since...wait for it...there really aren't that many white supremacists in the world, and the groups that do exist here and there are simply not powerful in numbers, influential in core messaging, or funded, regardless of what the media narrative after Charlottesville would have everyone believe.
I'm pretty sure attributed by this point kinda boils down to "Those guy aren't really connected, but we'll say these groups are involved because those fuckers will take credit anyway" and let's be honest neither Al-Qaeda nor ISIL will miss the chance to take credit whenever some nutjob Muslim goes gun crazy. As for not many white supremacists in the world and groups not being powerful? Eeeeh...That's up for debate, specially when say Europe is involved with say Germany or the Eastern Part of Europe.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
As for not many white supremacists in the world and groups not being powerful? Eeeeh...That's up for debate, specially when say Europe is involved with say Germany or the Eastern Part of Europe.
I won't speak for Europe then, but as for the US, white supremacist groups are small and poorly funded. Numbers for these groups, while difficult to get exact figures, have been dwindling over the years (not surprisingly). However, a lot of people cite Charlottesville as if those were just local yokels from the immediate area who decided to meet up; in reality, there were only a few dozen to 250 of them from all over the country, and that was after organizing and congregating for that event/rally. The "Nazis, Nazis everywhere!" furor on places like Reddit is patent bullshit in the US, hence shit-stirring liars with grandiose stories like Jussie Smollett.

And of course some news outlets in Europe, at least in the UK, call decapitations by ISIS "neck injuries" and Middle Eastern radicals "Asians," so I'm more than a bit skeptical about how they're portraying native people who might have a problem with their bullshit.

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
I won't speak for Europe then, but as for the US, white supremacist groups are small and poorly funded. Numbers for these groups, while difficult to get exact figures, have been dwindling over the years (not surprisingly). However, a lot of people cite Charlottesville as if those were just local yokels from the immediate area who decided to meet up; in reality, there were only a few dozen to 250 of them from all over the country, and that was after organizing and congregating for that event/rally. The "Nazis, Nazis everywhere!" furor on places like Reddit is patent bullshit in the US, hence shit-stirring liars with grandiose stories like Jussie Smollett.

And of course some news outlets in Europe, at least in the UK, call decapitations by ISIS "neck injuries" and Middle Eastern radicals "Asians," so I'm more than a bit skeptical about how they're portraying native people who might have a problem with their bullshit.
That’s the media un-reality in a nutshell. There aren’t enough legitimate white supremacists in America to fill a super Walmart, and there aren’t any in political power. The press needs a villain to get views and the assorted “against hate groups” racketeers need to fluff the numbers to literally scare up funding. If there’s no actual threat of white supremacy then we just need to use that term to refer to things like white people breathing. It’s the definition of antisocial profiteering.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino