Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Stab You in the Back

kiwifarms.net
@Null would it be okay to host the manifesto here, or too much of a shitshow?
It already is in the A&H thread.

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
I think your third question. And I don't think I ideologically disagree that that is a possibility. I just don't buy accelerationalism. I think it's counter-productive. I don't have a choice though, the only real world test we are going to get for that question is going to be accelerationalism or rapid totalitarianism.

But I can say that after spending the last half century plus of being called a monster, evil, the problem with the world, irrelevant, deserving of death, having my pains and suffreing ridiculed and cheered, it doesn't surprise me that someone with a slightly thinner skin would pick up a gun. Shit. All day, every day, "kill white men" is posted. For the same reason, I'm not surprised that kebabs strap on bombs, hearing people shit on them every day.

It's like we had this forty year golden age after WW2, when everyone was too shocked in the west to behave like animals. But that veneer has worn off, and we are back to the same tooth and fang that has defined human existence.

I kind of think that the downfall of the USSR is the same thing as the downfall of the west. We needed a way to externalize a supreme enemy, and when the USSR fell, we didn't have anything to do but fear ourselves. And then start attacking. Still puzzling out what I think there, tbh.
Reminds me of this article....

No, I Won’t Stop Saying White Supremacy
Didn’t we fight a bunch of wars that defined American values? Americans rejected tyranny in 1776, rejected slavery in the 1860’s, and rejected bigotry in the 1960’s. We rejected all bigotry. We didn’t carve out a special niche where it doesn’t count sometimes. If you laugh at someone’s suffering, how do you justify expecting them to care about yours? If you hate white people, you should leave, because you aren’t one of us. History classes these days are a bad joke.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
I love that meme:

The recovery was terrible. Being happy with it would be like being happy that the doctor cut off your foot when you sprained your ankle.

Obama wasn't the first or last person who has been questioned on their nation of origin.

Michael's healthy kids bullshit was a front just like De Blasio's wife's program was...where's the fucking money? Where are the fucking results?

Obama ranks slightly above Franklin Pierce.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
I made the mistake of arguing with some that “warm wishes” is not a heartless statement. But when the premise is that ridiculous, I should have known better
I've gotten really good at resisting the urge to try to discuss things with people on Twitter. I follow people who put out YT content I enjoy and that is the limit of my use of the platform. Everyone defaults to frothing anger over everything.

Chocolate Guy

kiwifarms.net
  1. Not a Muslim Ban because people from Indonesia, the country with the largest Islamic population in the world, could still travel to the US.
  2. Any specific proof of this?
  3. The shooter's manifesto also was counting on the MSM and blue check-marks to sow division after the shooting. (Something this individual is clearly doing)
  4. Taking Trump's words out of context to push a narrative.
  5. See #2
Also you want to give any specific instances of Trump supporters murdering journalists? The only people I know who murder journalists are drug cartel members.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Michael's healthy kids bullshit was a front just like De Blasio's wife's program was...where's the fucking money? Where are the fucking results?
All first lady initiatives are fronts. Do you think anyone tracked Nancy Reagan's "just say no" campaign? Think it convinced any kids not to do drugs (in the '80s no less)?

One thing I agree with that infographic on is that Michelle's typical useless first lady initiative got a lot more autistic scrutiny than it deserved. Although most of it was about owning the libs and the typical fatass American reeing about being expected to eat vegetables, and not necessarily racism.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chocolate Guy

kiwifarms.net
Calling someone out for voluntarily-engaged behavior: judgmental and wrong
Declaring someone evil and inhuman based on your assumptions about their intentions: perfectly fine
Didn't you know if you drink the progressive Kool Aid are morally righteous you can make baseless accusations about someone's intentions see into someone's heart and mind and reveal to the world that you're a braying jackass they are literally Nazis, white supremacists, misogynists, homophobes, etc.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
All first lady initiatives are fronts. Do you think anyone tracked Nancy Reagan's "just say no" campaign? Think it convinced any kids not to do drugs (in the '80s no less)?

One thing I agree with that infographic on is that Michelle's typical useless first lady initiative got a lot more autistic scrutiny than it deserved. Although most of it was about owning the libs and the typical fatass American reeing about being expected to eat vegetables, and not necessarily racism.
It wasn't just reeeeing about vegetables, it was about her making school lunches, well known for being awful, even worse.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't just reeeeing about vegetables, it was about her making school lunches, well known for being awful, even worse.
Genuine question: Was there any particular reason why the kids of people freaking out about it couldn’t bring their own lunch? The first school I went to that had a cafeteria was high school, and somehow I survived. Poor kids obviously rely on school lunches, but the conservatives I saw freaking out were not poor, and they’re generally ideologically opposed to giving poor kids free food anyway.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino