Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slightly OT, but it appears the hammer just fell on Michael Avenatti. Big time. He's got federal charges in two different jurisdictions -- NY and Cali -- for extortion (NY) and wire fraud (CA).

I could swordfight with my dick right now.

Not sure if Trump Curse or Avenatti just being the biggest retard this side of the equator.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

General F-Mantoid

A.W. "Noa" Brimley
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't know how much truth there is to this, but now people are claiming that Google, the company that doesn't alter search results over politics, delisted r/the_donald in the wake of the mueller findings.

It doesn't show up in the suggestions, that's for sure, but the first results I get in google are a wikipedia article covering it and some unrelated stuff.
I didn't even know these redditor chucklefucks had an article. Also its weird that they're accusing them of racism and antisemitism since as far as I can tell, racism and antisemitism is against their rules and a bannable offense unlike /pol/. Unless Wikipedia's users consider islamaphobia both racist and antisemitic?

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
I didn't even know these chucklefucks had an article. Also its weird that they're accusing them of racism and antisemitism since as far as I can tell, racism and antisemitism is against their rules and a bannable offense unlike /pol/. Unless Wikipedia's users consider islamaphobia both racist and antisemitic?
It's along the same lines as r/GenderCritical being banned or widely disparaged in trans circles for being transphobia hell, despite explicitly banning slurs and other transphobic content. People hear about the community from a friend of a friend, who got their information from a media network, who got their information from a random leftie Twitter user, and nobody all the way up the line bothered to actually check if what they're saying is true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I'm pretty sure you could find collusion between Clinton and any country that could spare a few million,

That's why the Dems and RINOs were so anti-Trump, she was going to open up selling the country's wealth to a degree never seen before. It was going to be a huge payday for the establishment.

How do you do that? How do you set up an entire country to be carved up like a Christmas ham, knowing how badly you're going to screw the working classes over, and NOT ask yourself, "Are we the baddies?" like the Nazis in that one Mitchell and Webb skit?

"You know...I was thinking....here we are dressed like corrupt corporate executives from a 1980's Captain Planet episode; we pit the poor against each other, throw them into prison for light drug offenses, support ISIS, express contempt for anyone who lives outside of a coastal city, promote rampant corruption within our political system, sell our military and industrial secrets to Chinese Kleptocrats and have bombed peasant villages in every country ending with the word "stan"..............so.....um....are we the Baddies?"