Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Godzilla@1989

Marlon Brando's eyes!
kiwifarms.net
So in the event of a Trump victory in 2020, how bad will the usual suspects react to it?

My guess is that they will quadruple down on their rhetoric and TDS and inadvertently hasten the demise of the SJW movement.

RationalWiki is already a left-wing equivalent of Conservapedia as it is. If Trump gets re-elected, it will be the left-wing equivalent of Metapedia.

ContraPoints would have a massive stroke and Brianna Wu would still be thinking of another way to use the dead horse of GamerGate to swindle people out of their money, but that's because Brianna Wu is a moron even by SJW standards.
MovieBob would finally have his heart attack. The Young Turks will meltdown so hard, they'll go bankrupt.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
So in the event of a Trump victory in 2020, how bad will the usual suspects react to it?

My guess is that they will quadruple down on their rhetoric and TDS and inadvertently hasten the demise of the SJW movement.

RationalWiki is already a left-wing equivalent of Conservapedia as it is. If Trump gets re-elected, it will be the left-wing equivalent of Metapedia.

ContraPoints would have a massive stroke and Brianna Wu would still be thinking of another way to use the dead horse of GamerGate to swindle people out of their money, but that's because Brianna Wu is a moron even by SJW standards.
That would be priceless but it's tempting to forecast what 2024 will bring us after the end of Trump second term and the Democrats menaged to lost this election as well. :story:

CheezzyMach

Totally Narly Swan Duuude
kiwifarms.net

It's possible the Far Left will go full nuclear but I think the DNC and the greater Democratic base will enter a state of acceptance and deescalation like the GOP did during Obama's second term.

...I welcome all the rainbow ratings.

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
In NY, the state won't fire bad or controversial teachers, but it will "reassign" them to a mind-numbing bureaucratic detention hell where they sit and do nothing for seven hours a day. Most end up quitting out of boredom and frustration. It's wasteful and weirdly dystopian. Being fired outright would be more dignified:

"'Reassigned' means that instead of teaching, I go to the administrative offices at 65 Court Street, where I sit six hours and 50 minutes each weekday in a windowless cubicle at a generic desk they’ve designated as mine," she tells Marie Claire. "Because I’m tenured, it is my understanding that the state of New York cannot fire me without evidence that I’ve egregiously violated my contract."
Naturally they could do something pro-active about the situation, such as "finding a better job," but they're all too happy to sit on their asses all day, doing literally nothing at all for full pay, benefits and pension and whine about their "plight."

Fuck these people. Every one of them. If they aren't spending every single "reassigned" moment looking for new work, they're utterly worthless drains on people who actually do contribute to society.

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He honestly probably has PTSD (not the real kind) because I can't remember any show going from beloved to reviled as fast as HIMYM which accomplished it in one night with a finale that literally everyone on earth hated.

As far as I can tell, he hasn't gotten any writing jobs since then either, so he's probably still buttblasted about it and now that Game of Thrones is rapidly going the same way (though admittedly with a final season instead of a final episode), he's probably desperate to try and defend them because he relates it to his own gigantic fuckup and bruised ego.
Considering the character of Ted was based on himself, that seems very accurate

SiccDicc

Ratatatatatatatatatat!
kiwifarms.net
Naturally they could do something pro-active about the situation, such as "finding a better job," but they're all too happy to sit on their asses all day, doing literally nothing at all for full pay, benefits and pension and whine about their "plight."

Fuck these people. Every one of them. If they aren't spending every single "reassigned" moment looking for new work, they're utterly worthless drains on people who actually do contribute to society.
Teachers will be replaced by robots or computer programs soon enough. All school is at this point is memorization rather than critical thought, so it just makes sense to replace dead weights like this with programs that come at a license cheaper than their wages and no unions to bullshit with. In fact you might as well just have kids taught at home through these programs and shut down schools entirely since they're a waste of property tax at that point. If not already depending on your views.

Not like they're getting any real social interaction any more, either. No I'm not a grumpy old man, they're just dumb kids. GET OFF MY LAWN.

Bad_Guys_are_Good4EVER

My friends, I like war. No, friends, I LOVE WAR!
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, I spit my drink reading that....

Well, if only AOC had known about garbage disposals, a mere flick of a switch could've solved our national Nazi problem.....
The fact that AOC just barely discovered garbage disposals, is beyond mind blowing. Cause when was garbage disposal invented?

Oh, look at that. Just with Google i found out that John W. Hammes invented the first garbage disposal in 1927. So, AOC had almost 100 years of the garbage disposal being around, yet it took her until she was 29 to realize what they are? I don't know if she is joking about it or that she is dead serious about it.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Teachers will be replaced by robots or computer programs soon enough. All school is at this point is memorization rather than critical thought, so it just makes sense to replace dead weights like this with programs that come at a license cheaper than their wages and no unions to bullshit with. In fact you might as well just have kids taught at home through these programs and shut down schools entirely since they're a waste of property tax at that point. If not already depending on your views.

Not like they're getting any real social interaction any more, either. No I'm not a grumpy old man, they're just dumb kids. GET OFF MY LAWN.
I fully support this effort to have all tiny humans taught by robots. We'll be sure you have no further problems from them...

*evil laugh*

AprilRains

One shot is all I need!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that AOC just barely discovered garbage disposals, is beyond mind blowing. Cause when was garbage disposal invented?

Oh, look at that. Just with Google i found out that John W. Hammes invented the first garbage disposal in 1927. So, AOC had almost 100 years of the garbage disposal being around, yet it took her until she was 29 to realize what they are? I don't know if she is joking about it or that she is dead serious about it.
They were illegal in NYC until 1997, and even then were uncommon in residences and forbidden in restaurants and bars.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino