Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
If there is proof that he was part of this pedo thing, then let justice be done though the heavens fall.
At this point Trump could very well be up to his weird hair in the Epstein stuff and most people wouldn't notice or care because the TDS crowd has cried wolf so many times everyone else has just gone completely numb. I hadn't actually seriously considered that Trump could be implicated in a major way in the Epstein stuff until now; it was just a given that people were going to say that he was when he wasn't.
Trump is clean in this. Because unlike Michael Avenatti, he's smart enough to know that someone with such major skeletons in their closet should not volunteer themselves for the kind of scrutiny running for President brings.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remarks by Attorney General William P. Barr on Census Citizenship Question

Washington, DC
Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thank you, Mr. President, and congratulations on today’s Executive Order, which will ensure that we finally have an accurate understanding of how many citizens and non-citizens live in our country.

As the Supreme Court recognized, it would be perfectly lawful for the federal government to ask on the census whether individuals are citizens of the United States. It is entirely reasonable to want to know how many citizens and non-citizens there are in the United States. In fact, the federal government has routinely asked questions related to citizenship dating back to the 1820s. But while the Supreme Court correctly recognized that it would be entirely appropriate to include a citizenship question on the census, it nevertheless held that the Commerce Department did not adequately explain its decision to do so for the 2020 decennial census.

Because as the Supreme Court recognized, the defect in Secretary Ross’s decision was curable with a better record, the President asked me to work with Secretary Ross to determine whether there remained any viable path for including a citizenship question on the 2020 census. I did so. In my view, the government has ample justification to inquire about citizenship status on the census and could plainly provide rationales for doing so that would satisfy the Supreme Court. There is thus no question that a new decision to add the question would ultimately survive legal review.

The problem is that any new decision would be subject to immediate challenge as a new claim in the three ongoing district court cases. In addition, there are injunctions currently in place that forbid adding the question. There is simply no way to litigate these issues and obtain relief from the current injunctions in time to implement any new decision without jeopardizing our ability to carry out the census itself, which we are not going to do. So, as a practical matter, the Supreme Court’s decision closed all paths to adding the question to the 2020 decennial census. Put simply, the impediment was logistical, not legal. We simply cannot complete the litigation in time to carry out the census, including appeals. (HK-47: This is the important part.)

One other point on this. Some in the media have been suggesting — in the hysterical mode of the day — that the Administration has been planning to add the citizenship question to the census by executive fiat without regard for contrary court orders or what the Supreme Court might say. This has been based on rank speculation and nothing more. As should be obvious, that was never under consideration. We have always accepted that a new decision to add a citizenship question to the census would be subject to judicial review.

Turning to today, I applaud the President for recognizing in his Executive Order that including a citizenship question on the census is not the only way to obtain this vital information. The course the President has chosen today will bring unprecedented resources to bear on determining how many citizens and non-citizens are in our country and will yield the best data the government has had on citizenship in many decades. That information will be useful for countless purposes, as the President explained in his remarks today. For example, there is a current dispute over whether illegal aliens can be included for apportionment purposes. Depending on the resolution of that dispute, this data may possibly prove relevant. We will be studying the issue.

Congratulations again, Mr. President, on taking this effective action.
Cross-posting from the 2020 Census thread, but since the Supreme Court decided to fuck off and decline the Census questions for no legitimate, legal reason, Trump just signed an Executive Order to bypass that and draw all of the requisite information from elsewhere.

Last edited:

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from the 2020 Census thread, but since the Supreme Court decided to fuck off and decline the Census questions for no legitimate, legal reason, Trump just signed an Executive Order and the question is now going on the 2020 census.
Which literally who? Judge from Hawaii will move to block it this time?

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Time to expel those exceptional individuals... Hey exceptional individuals, your only job is good relations. Obama ain't president and the apology tour is over.
No no, you revoke their diplomatic immunity and then inform various law enforcement agencies of this the day before you inform the diplomats.

They'll leave on their own. The ones that don't wind up in a cell.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kinkshamer

Give Her The D

nigger loving jew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In other news, foreign diplomats don't like Trump. Maybe they just got used to a president who was more concerned about being popular than being respected.
A leader wanting to be respected is along the lines of wanting to kill 6 million Jews in Current Year, I guess.

Give Her The D

nigger loving jew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"You should be over here talking to us, the real journalists!"

Boy you guys sure get pissy whenever you're made to face up to the fact that New Media is ripping you apart and proving that old-school journalism is fucking pointless, aren't you? If I were you I'd pick up a How To Code for Dummies. You'll be needing it soon.
The Virgin Old Media vs The Chad Internet New Media

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Boy you guys sure get pissy whenever you're made to face up to the fact that New Media is ripping you apart and proving that old-school journalism is fucking pointless, aren't you? If I were you I'd pick up a How To Code for Dummies. You'll be needing it soon.
On the one hand, I feel a tiny bit of sympathy for them, the same I do for independent taxi drivers crushed by Uber, game stores obsoleted by DLC game models and a half-dozen specialty mall shops that were devoured alive by Amazon. You spend 30 years of your life working up the ladder in an approved-if-not-respected industry, only to have it kicked out from under you at the last second as you near the top? Or a lifelong investment destroyed overnight through no fiscal fault of yours other than not being clairvoyant? That has GOT to suck.

But, then I lose it all when you realize those ex-cabbies and ex-franchise owners don't spend all their time Tweeting 4th-grade tier insults at those institutions all day long....

I know a guy here in town who saved every penny he had driving cab for another guy for years so he could open his own taxi service. It represented a massive investment, bought a garage, cars, hired staff, drivers, mechanics, got insurance, licensing, jumped through all the hoops, and the year he opened up, was the year Uber and Lyft came to town. He lasted 4 months and it was gone, all of it..... I feel for that guy, caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and now has who-know's-how-much debt to pay off....

I DON'T feel for Don Lemon whining about why he isn't as influential and worshiped by the public as Dan Rather or Walter Cronkite, it was HIS turn dammit! He worked his way up to the head anchor of a news network! Where's his promised wealth and respect? Huh? Why, being a double-word-score minority means he should have even MORE! Wahh wahhh wahhhh it's not FAIR technology and social change cheated me out of my promised influence over the masses ! All those years, thanklessly editing a student paper, drudging through college, playing office politics and kissing booty and it's all for naught 'cause I can't get more people watching me than the Weather Channel when I'm on! CNN doesn't matter? BLASPHEMY! I'm not out of touch, you homophobic racist PLEBES are the ones who are wrong and you should be ASHAMED you don't watch me!

A lof of the current sour media disposition is, I believe, the generation that grew up wanting to be the next Dan Rather are having a midlife crisis because they got there, and everyone else has long since moved on..... They wanted to be a cowboy, only to find that modern day Colorado and Kansas are as settled as any other place, with indoor plumbing, McDonald's restaurants, paved roads and all the fixings. And now the people are looking at them awfully silly as they stand there in the street with their lasso and branding iron, wondering aloud how the "Cowboyphobes" have taken over everything.....

Last edited:

School of Fish

kiwifarms.net

"You should be over here talking to us, the real journalists!"

Most young people these days get their news off the Internet anyway for any latest updates regarding any current events.

I don't really watch the news that much on television anymore.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most young people these days get their news off the Internet anyway for any latest updates regarding any current events.

I don't really watch the news that much on television anymore.
There's just no point. It's slower, it's less-accurate, it's less-detailed, it's always loaded with a spin, there's no way to immediately be able to source and verify cited information, and they shove commercials down your throat every fifteen minutes. Old media is useless.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's just no point. It's slower, it's less-accurate, it's less-detailed, it's always loaded with a spin, there's no way to immediately be able to source and verify cited information, and they shove commercials down your throat every fifteen minutes. Old media is useless.
Fifteen minutes? More like five. The gaps between shilling and shit are getting narrower, to the point we're heading towards Paid Programming 24/7.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fifteen minutes? More like five. The gaps between shilling and shit are getting narrower, to the point we're heading towards Paid Programming 24/7.
Then you've got news radio where the shilling and the spin are delivered by the same person in the same manner. When some local hack with a pleasing throat-tone tells you that Orange Man Bad in the exact same delivery that he hawks three different sleeping products as each being the sole reason he gets a good night sleep, you don't need Trump tweets to figure out he's probably full of shit.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really find it amusing these shit libs continue trying to play sympathy cards in regards to the border issue when all polls show a majority of Americans SUPPORT border control and enforcing our border laws.
It's because these Corporatists and Strasserists forgot that pathos is NOT the only form of rhetoric in the world. They know that their point is shit and basically are trying to guilt trip people into feeling bad.

Problem is that their desires to let these illegals in basically is propagating the misery since it gives these people false hope. Strong border patrol and a statement that they can't do this shit would discourage that.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
It's because these Corporatists and Strasserists forgot that pathos is NOT the only form of rhetoric in the world. They know that their point is shit and basically are trying to guilt trip people into feeling bad.

Problem is that their desires to let these illegals in basically is propagating the misery since it gives these people false hope. Strong border patrol and a statement that they can't do this shit would discourage that.
Well, also, guilt trips are like Ponzi Schemes. Effective short term, but fall apart long term. You can guilt someone into giving a bum $5, but, if he keeps coming back and asking for a fiver every day, pretty soon you have to either admit the person is fine to keep their $5, or invoke greater levels of guilt. "Oh, you think a pittance like $5 was enough? What about the fact he doesn't have decent SHOES?" Once they've guilted you into that, then they want you to buy him pants and a jacket, then a bicycle, then a bus pass, then residence at the library, the freedom to shoot up heroin in public without consequence.... object to ANY of it and YOU are the bad guy who "doesn't care" about the poor....

And like all pyramid schemes, after "X" numbers of iterations, they become physically impossible to perpetuate because the base expands to the point where EVERYONE IN THE WORLD is not enough. The guilt tripping over illegals in it's current 2020 Dem form has reached this impossible-to-cover level with all the FREE HEALTHCARE! IMMUNITY FROM ARREST! CITIZENSHIP IS AN OUTDATED CONCEPT! talk.

And the 30 year long-con that was Democratic "immigration reform" is collapsing because the level of self-hate and guilt required to not say "No, enough is enough" is not possible to cultivate anymore, not even in the traditional "D" base, because the demands are just so nakedly pandering without even pretense that it's going to solve anything.

Last edited:

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
I have an example right here.

Why Trump fans tried to claim soccer star Kelley O’Hara
Shortly after the winning moment, the team danced on the pitch.

The American flag dropped to the floor, and player Allie Long accidentally stepped on it. Kelley O’Hara, however, was quick to pick it up off the floor.

‘Rapinoe is a despicable and selfish human being,’ one Republican voter said.

‘Thank you to Kelley O’Hara for quickly picking up the flag and showing respect. I hope she will visit the White House.’

Fox News’ Walid Phares called O’Hara a ‘new American heroine’.

The Republican news channel even ran a story on it, describing the act of dropping the flag as ‘anti-American’ and O’Hara as a ‘heroine’.

But they didn’t spot what happened next.

Why Trump fans were very, very wrong
O’Hara ran to the stands after the game and kissed her girlfriend.

She had not given any coming out interviews about her sexuality. Many players embraced their partners after the match, but for O’Hara it was a big statement.

She became, in the final moments, the 42nd openly gay or bisexual soccer star in the Women’s World Cup.

‘This is not a shocking or revolutionary act in 2019,’ Kim McCauley wrote for SB Nation.

‘ Lots of people are queer in public now, and everyone knows there are queer players on the United States women’s national soccer team.

‘But what made this moment significant is that O’Hara had not previously made any kind of announcement about her partner or sexual orientation.

‘She didn’t follow this moment up with an interview, a social media post, or a proclamation of any kind.

‘She just had an affectionate moment with her partner, then continued her life as normal, because what she did is normal and should not require an explanation.’

Now here's the final paragraph.
Many also celebrated the kiss on social media. Some Republicans, who are also in favor of same-sex relationships, have also celebrated O’Hara for ‘saving’ the flag and the kiss.​

So they must be offended! Except we couldn't
find any.
lol. "No one was outraged ...but this lesbian isn't fully woke, nor does she make her entire life about her sexuality. I bed trumpers hate that!"

If they wanted to write shock piece they should try to find a women's soccer player who is straight.

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
BWAHAHA HE'S DOING IT AGAIN WITH THE TYPOS!
View attachment 836388

By all means media, please point out that Elizabeth Warren is 1/1024th instead of 1000/24th Native American!

God I love our President!

Edit: That whole thread is gold by the way.
View attachment 836398
I had my doubts, but that's the confirmation right there. He's actively fucking with people through these errors. Holy shit.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Kinkshamer

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino