Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

BR55

kiwifarms.net

You can smell the anger. It smells a lot like cheap wine but I promise you, it's the smell of anger.
It occurs to me that Hillary almost certainly hates Trump more than any person has hated another person in all of human history.
Her rage is probably fucking Biblical.
But Trump is right.
Do it Hillary.
306 Electoral Votes last time, 350+ this time, two general defeats and one primary defeat.
We could use a new Adlai Stevenson or William Jennings Bryan.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It occurs to me that Hillary almost certainly hates Trump more than any person has hated another person in all of human history.
Her rage is probably fucking Biblical.
But Trump is right.
Do it Hillary.
306 Electoral Votes last time, 350+ this time, two general defeats and one primary defeat.
We could use a new Adlai Stevenson or William Jennings Bryan.
I'm trying to think of who might have hated someone more in all of history. It really is a bit of a tossup just off the top of my head. I mean even Caesar was more like "Bro, why?" towards Brutus and that was his best friend literally stabbing him in the back.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net

You can smell the anger. It smells a lot like cheap wine but I promise you, it's the smell of anger.
"The Crooked one".

How do we know Trump isn't running a little DnD campaign on the side from the way he graces us with such blessed titles? I mean, shit, this is something you'd expect to read about in a fantasy middle earth odyssey where whispers of the dreaded "Crooked One" permeate each page upon its first haunting utterance.

EDIT upon checking the archived comments:
oof.png

The Pink Panther

Scared Pink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

An actual 4d chess move from Tramp here. Not a joke. This is some good manipulation at play. He's taunting her to come and run just so he could brag about beating her again. Another dose of humiliation from the opposition.

An actual 4d chess move from Tramp here. Not a joke. This is some good manipulation at play. He's taunting her to come and run just so he could brag about beating her again. Another dose of humiliation from the opposition.
If she won imagine the tears and salt to be harvested and if she lost the harvest would still be plentiful.

These are good times at the farms..our cups would runneth over either way

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 963460
View attachment 963459

Apparently the mayor of Minneapolis is demanding over half a million dollars in "security costs" in order for Trump to hold a rally in the Target Center. I understand that the local government there is a little bit on the grifty side of the fence but come on, guys, at least try to be subtle about it.
Reminds me of a certain fictional senator

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
But they have...

See, we all know what's coming it's just when they are going to finally out and say their candidate will be Hillary again for 2020.

I think they are going to wait till early-to-mid 2020 before rolling the ol' lich out myself since they already know how the public will react but they are beholden to her for money reasons.
Looks like I was off by a couple of months when I made the call last year.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino