Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LITERALLY SHAKEEN.jpg

LITERALLY SHAKING. Seriously do they know the transcript was released? I was joking before but now I'm genuinely concerned that they have no idea that we've already read the transcript so whatever game plan they're still sticking to is moot. You can't have a huge build-up guys, we've already seen the ending.

Animewasamistake

All anime is shit
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966162

LITERALLY SHAKING. Seriously do they know the transcript was released? I was joking before but now I'm genuinely concerned that they have no idea that we've already read the transcript so whatever game plan they're still sticking to is moot. You can't have a huge build-up guys, we've already seen the ending.
These guys have to stick to the script i guess, the article is kind of null and void when you can read the transcript online at anytime and see if you yourself start shaking.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966162

They are telling a story for the 70-80% that wont read it

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finding a link from a link from something posted significantly above, I found the New York Times Opinion pages collection of "Election Night 2016" postmortems, almost all of which were written in reasonably measured tone and by intelligent people with a variety of backgrounds. Most of whom were strongly opposed to Trump, although there is one particularly nice article written by a Trump supporter. There is pretty much zero "Trump derangement syndrome" there, although some hysterical language (much more about immigration policy than we hear today, naturally.) The contrast to what we hear today couldn't be more shocking. There's not the remotest intimation of impeachment or wild conspiracy theories about Russians. All the articles are worth reading I think to show how some of them are suriprisingly prescient actually, but all the more so for the fact that they are actually underanged.

It's HK-47

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lmao cute

In reality the poll was slapped together primarily by Beacon Research, which is notoriously Left-leaning. FOX didn't conduct this poll, it outsourced it. Right off the bat it's incredibly obvious that we're not getting the full picture here because they're not letting us see questions 13-36. We have no idea what sort of framing was being done leading up to this. The poll could have been asking, "If Donald Trump literally ate a baby on TV would you be in support of impeachment?"

Beyond that, it's fucking D+14. They also barely polled any independents at all. This isn't a poll, it's just a pathetic attempt to influence public opinion. If you're going to lie to me could you at least make it take longer than 10 seconds to see the bullshit?

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966162

I'm baffled how anyone else would have heard this call at all really.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net

lmao cute

In reality the poll was slapped together primarily by Beacon Research, which is notoriously Left-leaning. FOX didn't conduct this poll, it outsourced it. Right off the bat it's incredibly obvious that we're not getting the full picture here because they're not letting us see questions 13-36. We have no idea what sort of framing was being done leading up to this. The poll could have been asking, "If Donald Trump literally ate a baby on TV would you be in support of impeachment?"

Beyond that, it's fucking D+14. They also barely polled any independents at all. This isn't a poll, it's just a pathetic attempt to influence public opinion. If you're going to lie to me could you at least make it take longer than 10 seconds to see the bullshit?
Pardon me while I collect the relevant links and roll this hand grenade into the nearest leftie hugbox. Beautifully analyzed, sir.

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I realized something fairly simple today that seems to be the insurmountable concept about Trump that the Leftists don't get. A lot of people were promised 8 years of change and something different and instead we were given Change©®™. A huge chunk of those people weren't fucking joking about the "something different" thing and so we're taking those 8 years no matter how loud the screaming is. End of story. Nothing they come up with is going to change that. There's likely not a scandal that would've ever mattered truthfully.

Why is it that some nobody from nowhere understands this but the people supposedly smart enough to lead us don't?

yeah, not groundbreaking but had to get out of head.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966162

The problem is I suspect... Probably something north of 90% of the country hasn't read the transcript. An informal poll a couple days ago among my friends and family showed that there were only a couple people in my circle who had actually read it. Everyone else was relying on one media report or another as to what it said.

It's HK-47

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to mention that Beacon Research used to be called Anderson Robbins Research before it was reformed. The man who founded the original polling company is the same person who founded Beacon. I also find it really interesting that they had to go all the way to D+14 before they could get that 1% "advantage" that they needed. It's almost like they just kept pushing the number higher until they got the result that they wanted, but they didn't even get there until they'd pushed all the way up to D+14.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to mention that Beacon Research used to be called Anderson Robbins Research before it was reformed. The man who founded the original polling company is the same person who founded Beacon. I also find it really interesting that they had to go all the way to D+14 before they could get that 1% "advantage" that they needed. It's almost like they just kept pushing the number higher until they got the result that they wanted, but they didn't even get there until they'd pushed all the way up to D+14.
Yeah it's probably worth bringing up that there's no legal obligation to release the twenty seven other surveys they do until they got the result they want.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Sec of State is normally in the room [ and/or the national security advisor] and they have some other staffers listening in via confrence to research shit on the side
And the recorded call is kept and people with requisite clearance and appropriate need-to-know (cf. people working in State with the Ukraine) might be able to access it; who knows, even from a secure computer system of some kind. These kinds of systems invariably keep track of who accesses what.

So the question is, how small of an N are we talking about?

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
The problem is I suspect... Probably something north of 90% of the country hasn't read the transcript. An informal poll a couple days ago among my friends and family showed that there were only a couple people in my circle who had actually read it. Everyone else was relying on one media report or another as to what it said.
I haven't because as far as I have known, all that's been out there is something referred to as a 'translation' of the call so I assumed it was assbaggery similar to the schiff joke not a joke.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I haven't because as far as I have known, all that's been out there is something referred to as a 'translation' of the call so I assumed it was assbaggery similar to the schiff joke not a joke.
... No?

It's a record as witnessed by people present, rather than something like a machine transcription, so the document acknowledges there is a margin of error, but that's all.

• Agree
Reactions: Iwasamwillbe

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net

It's HK-47

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EGfKh5oWoAAji65.jpg EGfKilPW4AA4kmW.jpg

I love how Biden's been completely tight-lipped about this whole Ukraine thing out in public and he's been refusing to conduct any interviews about it to try and just make it seem like it doesn't matter, but behind the scenes his campaign team is still going absolutely fucking ass-mad on every media company they can find who publishes a story about it.

"Freedom of the press" indeed, so long as you only publish what Biden wants you to publish. He learned a lot from Obama.