Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
It always boils down to the same three fucking points over and over.

"Trump is racist." "How?" "BECAUSE KIDS AT DEATH CAMPS!!" Then some retarded back and forth where dipshits think legal Mexican-Americans are being mass deported due to skin color but were silently cool when Obama was doing it 100x fold

"Trump is going to be impeached." "Why?" "Because uh... it's illegal what he did, I think?." Then everybody just shrugging.

And finally "Trump loves global warming!" "OK. What should we do about climate change then?" Then a bunch of intelligible screeching and brain damaged niggas saying we need to ride horses in the highway and make Japanese style railway all over the US.

Like, just once, can we hear different reason on why Trump is bad? Shit is more dull and boring then gamergate.

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966471 View attachment 966472

I love how Biden's been completely tight-lipped about this whole Ukraine thing out in public and he's been refusing to conduct any interviews about it to try and just make it seem like it doesn't matter, but behind the scenes his campaign team is still going absolutely fucking ass-mad on every media company they can find who publishes a story about it.

"Freedom of the press" indeed, so long as you only publish what Biden wants you to publish. He learned a lot from Obama.

Im not sure how this turns out for trump...but i already am starting to see how its going to go for Biden.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, look at how much money Amy McGrath raised in the first 24 hours after she announced she would run against Mitch McConnell.
God I love seeing all of that out of state money go to waste instead of being used where it can actually make a difference.

Trump raised $125 million last quarter and almost everyone voting for him in Kentucky will also be voting for Mitch McConnell down ballot.
Screenshot_2019-10-10-14-56-21_kindlephoto-814317230.png

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God I love seeing all of that out of state money go to waste instead of being used where it can actually make a difference.

Trump raised $125 million last quarter and almost everyone voting for him in Kentucky will also be voting for Mitch McConnell down ballot.
View attachment 966633

I sometimes wonder if the donations Democrats get wouldn't make more of a difference if they didn't steal at least half of it for themselves.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you add emphasis to the word "copied" in the first letter or was it like that? Because it's pretty fucking hilarious if the Biden campaign underlined that word. They should study up on their boss.
Nope, that's exactly how it originally appeared. I add emphasis with yellow highlights, generally.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966471 View attachment 966472

I love how Biden's been completely tight-lipped about this whole Ukraine thing out in public and he's been refusing to conduct any interviews about it to try and just make it seem like it doesn't matter, but behind the scenes his campaign team is still going absolutely fucking ass-mad on every media company they can find who publishes a story about it.

"Freedom of the press" indeed, so long as you only publish what Biden wants you to publish. He learned a lot from Obama.

Someone should have beaten Biden to the brink of death for letting this letter go out.

As far as confessions that he and his son are guilty as sin, this letter is absurdly damning in terms of admission of guilt goes.

TowinKarz

You have 15 minutes to move your cube...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes wonder if the donations Democrats get wouldn't make more of a difference if they didn't steal at least half of it for themselves.

Beto didn't pocket his cash AFAIK, and look how well that worked out.... millions blown, all to lose to the Zodiac Killer and still had enough to earn a 1% following in a Presidential race, (+/- 4% margin of error)

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966832
That’s very optimistic of you. If you stopped talking about Trump, I bet that your likes will decrease.

>TFW When you've got TDS so bad you're convinced an omnipotent being who controls the movements of ever single particle of existence has time to care about your preference of president for 8 years of human life, an amount of time that equals less than we could even measure in time for such a being.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
The first step to knowing you have a problem is admitting it.

sadly your obsession is going to be lasting for a long, long, while, buddy...4 and a half years more, so cheers
Last month we finally passed a third of the way through his administration.

If his 8 years were compressed into the span of 365 days, we'd currently be on May 4. So it hasn't even gotten to the dog days of summer yet.

They're not gonna make it.