Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Baby Jane Hudson

But ya are in that chair, Blanche, ya are.
kiwifarms.net
Also 60-40
Well, if she keeps flopping around like a fish out of water (like the numerous seizures and collapses during 2016) she may have more of a 85-15. Lets face it, she's pretty f$#%ked up, as far as her health is concerned. She can barely walk up to a podium without assistance (unlike FDR who did it with dignity). She's just a mess.

Well, if she keeps flopping around like a fish out of water (like the numerous seizures and collapses during 2016) she may have more of a 85-15. Lets face it, she's pretty f$#%ked up, as far as her health is concerned. She can barely walk up to a podium without assistance (unlike FDR who did it with dignity). She's just a mess.

These are all debunked right wing conspiracy theories

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
One of the problems of your analysis here is this assumption. The SJWs didn't infiltrate the media any more than a prince "infiltrates" the crown. They inherited it (sometimes nearly literally) from the previous leftist generations.
Not the internet.

One of the biggest things political/culturally this decade, is the fact that the right are finding out how butt-fucked they are for basically ceding the internet to the lunatic left/SJWs in the 90s and the 00s. This is one of the reasons they left have been able to deplatform as well as they have. The right largely didn't bother or in some cases (like Digg), they caved under a public assault and let themselves be forced out and replaced by SJW echo-chambers (see Digg giving way to Reddit or how fast Twitter called in favors to knife Gab in the skull).

Only now, as the generational overturn window shift happens with Gen X/Gen Y-Millennials turning conservative with age, has the right started to fight the uphill battle to claim the internet from those who would purge them. It's one of the reasons why the religious right have been excommunicated from power from the right; the religious right didn't give a fuck about the digital frontier of the culture war or the power of memes and all that and as a result, let the lunatic left/SJW cease the entire internet as their own agit-prop machine.

Still shocked that scene made it into the final episode, given that it was supposed to foreshadow Hillary starting the gender wars and the pay-off being Mr Garrison stopping it by getting the girls of South Park to turn on Hillary and preventing Hillary from using the girls from harming the boys of town as the inciting event to kickstart the gender wars, and getting "redeemed" and his old job back as teacher as a result. When Trump won, they had to cut that entire storyline and replace it with the Troll trace guy as the villain.

Last edited:

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Not the internet.

One of the biggest things political/culturally this decade, is the fact that the right are finding out how butt-fucked they are for basically ceding the internet to the lunatic left/SJWs in the 90s and the 00s. This is one of the reasons they left have been able to deplatform as well as they have. The right largely didn't bother or in some cases (like Digg), they caved under a public assault and let themselves be forced out and replaced by SJW echo-chambers (see Digg giving way to Reddit or how fast Twitter called in favors to knife Gab in the skull).

Only now, as the generational overturn window shift happens with Gen X/Gen Y-Millennials turning conservative with age, has the right started to fight the uphill battle to claim the internet from those who would purge them. It's one of the reasons why the religious right have been excommunicated from power from the right; the religious right didn't give a fuck about the digital frontier of the culture war or the power of memes and all that and as a result, let the lunatic left/SJW cease the entire internet as their own agit-prop machine.
Considering the sheer number of right-wing websites out there, the right hardly "ceeded" the internet.

Each case is complicated to get into, but one factor frequently noted is the one called "spare-time." Since there is a high correlation between work, family & conservatism, several independent research (by which I mean, internet spergs) have noted that the right has a tendency to actually be doing shit while a significant number on the left being sad, lonely hippies with no real job have nothing but spare time to go online and work themselves into moderator positions as well as argue with people into the dumbest levels of autism this side of chris-chan.

For proof all you have to do is watch the DSA convention. The biggest, leftist nuts will bog down the gathering with procedural minutia in an effort to badger everyone into accepting their way. The left "controls" the internet through a similar method.

(Quite frankly until we kill all humans, we should just bring back bullying and let these spergs get their ass beaten by the people who actually have shit to do once in awhile.)

Mental illness is now white supremacism

Somebody needs to blow up CNN already

Where/when were they sufficiently debunked? And how do you explain the seizing in a crowd video, her tard face at the DNC, the 9/11 side of beef video?

Edit: It's not my fault I have assburgers!

Sarcasm doesnt translate well. Yes i was kidding

Anytime the media calls something a debunked conspiracy...its true. How many things have we been told are conspiracies now that turned out to be 100% true?

Does somebody have a list we could compile...they memory hole things so fast these days

Benghazi-
Wiretapping-
Fusion GPS-

To think of a few

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
Hold on a second...

IT:2 came out this year. It's distributors?
View attachment 962862

And who is Joker's distributors?
View attachment 962864

Who is CNN owned by? Turner media! And let's take a look at the family...
View attachment 962871

Warner Bros IS BEHIND IT ALL! They've turned it all into clown world to create the most massive meta advertisement campaign of all time! They've made this year of the clown!
AT&T owns them...the plot thickens.

Somebody needs to blow up CNN already
CNN is working on that for you.

Dom Cruise

Smug vampire
kiwifarms.net
I suspect "lol calm down" has lost many people here and everywhere people we considered family, friends, and/or acquaintances. Trump has done a service to us all. He sent a fire through everything, and we learned of people who didn't really care about us that we thought did, people who will brook no dissent or criticism. I cvertainly have lost a couple of dozen people I've known for many years just for holding the position. "Relax, this isn't the end of the world, he's no worse than Carter" means you're an alt-right, incel, misogynist, white supremacist, and that's the end of the story to those fucks. It's a favour. Why would I want to waste my precious time (or precious bodily fluids, to reference Dr. Strangelove) on people like that?

Yep. Trump was a lantern on people's baser instincts and lack of integrity.

Not to say I like him. I like the results, though. I think he's a cunt I'd have a hard time not punching if I met him in person, I suspect. Still, respect for his ability to jam a stick in the cultural spokes, and see who gets back up to keep pedalling, and who then demands someone else's bike through the threat of violence.
Trump has cost me a lot of online acquaintances as well, but really, I was just wasting my time talking to them anyway.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino