Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Dom Cruise

Smug vampire
kiwifarms.net
I suspect "lol calm down" has lost many people here and everywhere people we considered family, friends, and/or acquaintances. Trump has done a service to us all. He sent a fire through everything, and we learned of people who didn't really care about us that we thought did, people who will brook no dissent or criticism. I cvertainly have lost a couple of dozen people I've known for many years just for holding the position. "Relax, this isn't the end of the world, he's no worse than Carter" means you're an alt-right, incel, misogynist, white supremacist, and that's the end of the story to those fucks. It's a favour. Why would I want to waste my precious time (or precious bodily fluids, to reference Dr. Strangelove) on people like that?

Yep. Trump was a lantern on people's baser instincts and lack of integrity.

Not to say I like him. I like the results, though. I think he's a cunt I'd have a hard time not punching if I met him in person, I suspect. Still, respect for his ability to jam a stick in the cultural spokes, and see who gets back up to keep pedalling, and who then demands someone else's bike through the threat of violence.
Trump has cost me a lot of online acquaintances as well, but really, I was just wasting my time talking to them anyway.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Indeed. To paraphrase Warren Buffett, when the neocon tide goes out, you find out who's been swimming naked.

It's been really instructive to learn who was never really a conservative to begin with.
Oh don't give me that.
As long as you paid attention it was easy to see who was who.
Anyone with an IQ above 80 could see the NeoCons were human garbage and National Review was always the mouthpiece for "Academic Conservatives" and their constant surrender.
Trump made them quit pretending yes, but they were plenty of us who understood how useless the establishment right was beforehand.

Regular Goy

How do you do, fellow goyim?
kiwifarms.net
TDS really broke her didn't it?

Trump is obsessed with Clinton.

Nothing has been more looked at than her emails, which were never subpoenaed by the way.

Also Clinton can obviously beat Trump again.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
As long as you paid attention it was easy to see who was who.
Agreed that most neocons could only be more conspicuous with a neon flashing sign.

But someone like Michael Steele you would have thought that he was more principled. There's just not enough to gain for being a fake black conservative that outweighs the hate thrown your way. Generally if you're a black conservative it's because you really believe in it. It's not for the faint of heart.

Steele is all on the 'Trump is racist!' bandwagon. Black conservatives are generally the least bothered by racism from white people you'll ever meet. Like water off a duck's back. Black conservatives get more racial hate from being conservative from black liberals than anyone else. You think they get offended Trump called Haiti a shit hole? Not a chance.

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
They're really upset nobody shot up a theater at a Joker showing, aren't they?
Every day that goes by without a white male giving them some spectacle with which they can whip us with is a day wasted. A day without a tragedy to report on is a tragedy in its own right. No newscaster likes a nice, quiet day. Why do you think they manufacture outrage?

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
The front, actually. "The unkindest cut of all" refers both to his betrayal and that, according to tradition, Brutus's knife wounded Caesar in the groin.
Further Lulz: Brutus was rumored to be Caeser's illegitimate kid
Every day that goes by without a white male giving them some spectacle with which they can whip us with is a day wasted. A day without a tragedy to report on is a tragedy in its own right. No newscaster likes a nice, quiet day. Why do you think they manufacture outrage?
I mean they could talk about all the major cities where black kids are drinking low doses of lead and their is evidence that suggests sub toxic levels of lead lead to increased aggression, mental deficiency, and birth defects

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
Further Lulz: Brutus was rumored to be Caeser's illegitimate kid

I mean they could talk about all the major cities where black kids are drinking low doses of lead and their is evidence that suggests sub toxic levels of lead lead to increased aggression, mental deficiency, and birth defects
But thats not cool news. That also suggests that there is something *wrong* with the black community. The only way they will talk about it is if they can bludgeon white people with it.

Godzilla@1989

DESTROY US ALL!
kiwifarms.net
Since the Left likes to bash Trump as a rapist, I would like to point out that Ronan Farrow's new book explained that Hillary pressured him to kill a story he was going to write on Harvey Weinstein.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino