Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
It's worth noting though, that Bush was actually very religious. He didn't think he was worthy of running for office until he felt that God called on him to do so. He was certainly the subject of a lot of cynical hot takes, but I think it's also fair to say that he didn't have much respect for divorcing church/state.

The interesting thing though is that presidents have gotten a lot less religious over time outside of lip service. He and Carter are the only folks to hold that office in the last 40 years that seem to have a religion out of anything more than convenience.

Bush was a phony Christian and phony cowboy

He bought that ranch in 1999 and sold it as soon as he could. He had a big ass farm but no pigs, chickens or cattle...just burned brush for the camera and rode his bike around in gay pink tight pants.

The mans favorite food was baloney sandwiches.

He was a total fraud whos handlers created his image. He only went to church if a camera was there and now comfortably lives in a gated community of Dallas with the wealthy

Carter was an actual man of faith and legit peanut farmer.

Last edited:

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EGkJTrjWsAUWr5I.jpg

Two years, dozens of lawsuits and who knows how many subpoenas later, and Deutsche Bank finally revealed in court that they never even had Trump's tax returns to begin with. Thanks for playing!
wild-goose-chase.jpg

Fuck that's a swan isn't it

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Really?

I wasn't around for it, but Ive never really seen this sort of Reagan Derangement Syndrome. The only times I hear of RDS is when my family complains about how Reagan is the antichrist for black people.

To this day people still blame Reagan for everything from the crack epidemic to AIDS. SDI, dubbed "Star Wars" by critics, was supposedly going to lead to nuclear war.

Really?

I wasn't around for it, but Ive never really seen this sort of Reagan Derangement Syndrome. The only times I hear of RDS is when my family complains about how Reagan is the antichrist for black people.

Well it was Pre-Internet, but The Left has done the exact thing they have done with Trump for decades, They did it for Regan thinking that his tough stance on The USSR would cause WW3.

However, there is evidence of them doing it to Bush, they called him everything they called Trump, up and saying "You should have a shirt that says fascist on it." and saying he wasn't "Elected" but "Selected" by the Supreme Court. They call every Republican who even sniffs the presidency a Nazi Racist Bigot.

That is one of the reasons that McCain and Romney are so hated nowadays, they went through everything Trump is going through now in their presidential bids and STILL attack their own party to get asspats from CNN.

He was a failure at being a president too, say what you want about Bush but at least he didn't have wide spread gas lines.

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
Well it was Pre-Internet, but The Left has done the exact thing they have done with Trump for decades, They did it for Regan thinking that his tough stance on The USSR would cause WW3.

However, there is evidence of them doing it to Bush, they called him everything they called Trump, up and saying "You should have a shirt that says fascist on it." and saying he wasn't "Elected" but "Selected" by the Supreme Court. They call every Republican who even sniffs the presidency a Nazi Racist Bigot.

That is one of the reasons that McCain and Romney are so hated nowadays, they went through everything Trump is going through now in their presidential bids and STILL attack their own party to get asspats from CNN.

He was a failure at being a president too, say what you want about Bush but at least he didn't have wide spread gas lines.

No but he created thousands of amputees and trillions of dollars in national debt to fight a fucking war based on information he knew to be false.

I'll take the gas lines anyday. George W Bush should be in prison.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
I see Bush like I do Carter -- decent guy, shitty president.

LBJ was a Democrat.
Therefore just like with Obama and Libya what he did was magically justified.

Oh, people still criticize the guy. Not only for Vietnam, but the guy was a violent racist. Which is ironic, considering how much he did for civil rights. He was a real SOB.

You can not like Regan, that is fine, but they were saying the exact things about "HE IS A CRAZY exceptional individual WHO WILL CAUSE WORLD WAR 3!" when he was in office.

Hey, remember people were claiming that JFK was going to put the US under the Vatican's authority? People have ALWAYS been deranged when it comes to politics, the media just makes it easier nowadays for them to spread their bullshit.

FWIW, my grandfather -- a Republican -- LOATHED Reagan like poison.

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
I see Bush like I do Carter -- decent guy, shitty president.

Oh, people still criticize the guy. Not only for Vietnam, but the guy was a violent racist. Which is ironic, considering how much he did for civil rights. He was a real SOB.

Hey, remember people were claiming that JFK was going to put the US under the Vatican's authority? People have ALWAYS been deranged when it comes to politics, the media just makes it easier nowadays for them to spread their bullshit.

FWIW, my grandfather -- a Republican -- LOATHED Reagan like poison.

Reagan was not the hero conservatives made him out to be. Alot of revisionism went into his image, he was good about connecting with people but he failed in alot of ways

No but he created thousands of amputees and trillions of dollars in national debt to fight a fucking war based on information he knew to be false.
Yeah he did, Both are bad, but guess who else created amputees and national debt..Obama, Clinton..Bush Sr..Trump is doing it. Welcome to the Military Industrial Academic Entertainment Complex, it has been around for a while, it is Why I soured on the GOP..every time they get power they do jack shit to dismantle the Beruocratic bullshit that has been set up for the past 100 years.
Hey, remember people were claiming that JFK was going to put the US under the Vatican's authority?
But remember White Christians have never been discriminated against.

Reagan was not the hero conservatives made him out to be. Alot of revisionism went into his image, he was good about connecting with people but he failed in alot of ways
It helps him that every Republican after him was fucking pussy who cucked out every time they got in power.

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bush was a phony Christian and phony cowboy

He bought that ranch in 1999 and sold it as soon as he could. He had a big ass farm but no pigs, chickens or cattle...just burned brush for the camera and rode his bike around in gay pink tight pants.

The mans favorite food was baloney sandwiches.

He was a total fraud whos handlers created his image. He only went to church if a camera was there and now comfortably lives in a gated community of Dallas with the wealthy

I don't know about the Christan part but the fact that anyone bought that Cowboy shit had me dying back then. Motherfucker went to Harvard ffs.

Edit: Unless you meant fundamentalist Christian, in which case fuck yeah he was faking it.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Rally’s over. The upper level of the stadium was massively congested with people trying to get out; escalators were all shut down for the exodus. Some highlights:

• I’ve heard multiple rumors that there were protesters posing as Trump volunteers giving false directions to the rally, or organizing fake lines that went in circles. I didn’t run into that personally, granted I got my directions by asking the police officers posted everywhere.
  • The police did an excellent job keeping the protesters away from the attendees, and the actual volunteers did an excellent job maintaining the line and keeping it under control as it grew. I only really saw any of the protesters after I was in the building, when I looked outside and there was a big crowd.
  • The line, despite being 3 hours long, was a lot of fun. There were food trucks, hawkers, honeywagons, and the occasional sign-waving lunatic who didn’t really qualify as a protester. People just laughed when they saw those. The line was also very clean, especially considering the intermittent rain.
  • Everyone at the rally was very polite, respectful, and kind — even the cops with dogs and huge assault rifles, and the Secret Service guy who wanded me. No one cut in line, and people held places for the occasional attendee who ran to the shitter.
  • Umbrellas everywhere. A day before the rally, an email went out with a laundry list of forbidden items, which included noisemakers, selfie sticks, portable chairs, and umbrellas. There were piles of umbrellas in corners, umbrellas wedged in vents, trash cans stuffed with umbrellas, and many unhappy people.
  • There was a pretty big crowd of protesters outside. People took photos and waved at them. I noticed a sign that read “MAKE GUILLOTINES GREAT AGAIN.”
  • The rally itself started with Eric Trump, who was pretty forgettable. Mike Pence followed and was also pretty faceless. After that, Trump took the stage and talked for what must have been close to 2 hours.
  • Someone shot a glitter bomb at Trump as he walked to the podium. It didn’t have a noticeable effect, other than leaving a pile of glitter on the floor.
  • Occasionally, people started screaming “FUCK TRUMP” or playing with noisemakers. Security was on them in seconds, and the rest of the crowd was very good at pointing those people out. Trump joined in with “NOPE, GET ‘EM OUT.”
  • Trump came down hard on Ilhan Omar, our local congresswoman to my knowledge, and plugged a replacement candidate. He even put an unflattering picture of Omar on the big screens.
  • At one point, Trump brought a group of cops in “COPS FOR TRUMP” shirts onto the stage, and let one of them talk. There were a lot of those shirts in the crowd.
  • One thing that stuck out from Trump’s speech was near the end — he promised to end the AIDS epidemic within 10 years.
  • The journey out was crowded, but civil. The only scary bit was around the light rail stations; protesters were apparently trying to block the trains from leaving. There were a lot of cops in riot gear standing guard though and letting people board. I’m typing this on the light rail home.
All in all, hell of a night.

Last edited:

The golden neckbeard

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about the Christan part but the fact that anyone bought that Cowboy shit had me dying back then. Motherfucker went to Harvard ffs.

Edit: Unless you meant fundamentalist Christian, in which case fuck yeah he was faking it.

Same

But this was before the internet mostly. The truth was what CNN and ABC reported back then

Psyduck

Boo
kiwifarms.net
  • I’ve heard multiple rumors that there were protestors posing as Trump volunteers giving false directions to the rally, or organizing fake lines that went in circles. I didn’t run into that personally, granted I got my directions by asking the police officers posted everywhere.
Yo have you seen these people when they pretend to know how trumpers act?

"How do you do, fellow nazi white supremacist? It's a good day to be a racist, i'll say! Fucking libTURDS haha we hate them cause we want to make a better world for everyone, such bleeding hearts! Amirite????"

Abyssal Bulwark

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming
kiwifarms.net
  • There was a pretty big crowd of protestors outside. People took photos and waved at them. I noticed a sign that read “MAKE GUILLOTINES GREAT AGAIN.”
  • The journey out was crowded, but civil. The only scary bit was around the light rail stations; protestors were apparently trying to block the trains from leaving. There were a lot of cops in riot gear standing guard though and letting people board. I’m typing this on the light rail home.
What do these protestors think they are achieving by doing things like this? It seems like these types of people show up to these kinds of events whenever someone right-leaning is involved, but in the end, they never get what they want by protesting Donald Trump or whoever it is. You'd think they'd have learned by now and knock it off, but TDS is a powerful thing, it seems.

Panthera Rosea

You never know when you're about to get raped.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 967038

Two years, dozens of lawsuits and who knows how many subpoenas later, and Deutsche Bank finally revealed in court that they never even had Trump's tax returns to begin with. Thanks for playing!
View attachment 967046

So...really the only thing they could run with now is the Ukraine shit.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 967038

View attachment 967046
So. Much. Winning.

Which is ironic, considering how much he did for civil rights.
Not out of the goodness of his heart. He just wanted the black vote.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rally’s over. The upper level of the stadium was massively congested with people trying to get out; escalators were all shut down for the exodus. Some highlights:

• I’ve heard multiple rumors that there were protesters posing as Trump volunteers giving false directions to the rally, or organizing fake lines that went in circles. I didn’t run into that personally, granted I got my directions by asking the police officers posted everywhere.
  • The police did an excellent job keeping the protesters away from the attendees, and the actual volunteers did an excellent job maintaining the line and keeping it under control as it grew. I only really saw any of the protesters after I was in the building, when I looked outside and there was a big crowd.
  • The line, despite being 3 hours long, was a lot of fun. There were food trucks, hawkers, honeywagons, and the occasional sign-waving lunatic who didn’t really qualify as a protesters. People just laughed when they saw those. The line was also very clean, especially considering the intermittent rain.
  • Everyone at the rally was very polite, respectful, and kind — even the cops with dogs and huge assault rifles, and the Secret Service guy who wanded me. No one cut in line, and people held places for the occasional attendee who ran to the shitter.
  • Umbrellas everywhere. A day before the rally, an email went out with a laundry list of forbidden items, which included noisemakers, selfie sticks, portable chairs, and umbrellas. There were piles of umbrellas in corners, umbrellas wedged in vents, trash cans stuffed with umbrellas, and many unhappy people.
  • There was a pretty big crowd of protesters outside. People took photos and waved at them. I noticed a sign that read “MAKE GUILLOTINES GREAT AGAIN.”
  • The rally itself started with Eric Trump, who was pretty forgettable. Mike Pence followed and was also pretty faceless. After that, Trump took the stage and talked for what must have been close to 2 hours.
  • Someone shot a glitter bomb at Trump as he walked to the podium. It didn’t have a noticeable effect, other than leaving a pile of glitter on the floor.
  • Occasionally, people started screaming “FUCK TRUMP” or playing with noisemakers. Security was on them in seconds, and the rest of the crowd was very good at pointing those people out. Trump joined in with “NOPE, GET ‘EM OUT.”
  • Trump came down hard on Ilhan Omar, our local congresswoman to my knowledge, and plugged a replacement candidate. He even put an unflattering picture of Omar on the big screens.
  • At one point, Trump brought a group of cops in “COPS FOR TRUMP” shirts onto the stage, and let one of them talk. There were a lot of those shirts in the crowd.
  • One thing that stuck out from Trump’s speech was near the end — he promised to end the AIDS epidemic within 10 years.
  • The journey out was crowded, but civil. The only scary bit was around the light rail stations; protesters were apparently trying to block the trains from leaving. There were a lot of cops in riot gear standing guard though and letting people board. I’m typing this on the light rail home.
What I've always found funny about HIV, is that it is a problem which could have been fixed already if it wasn't for "muh feels." HIV is exclusively spread (to our knowledge) by bodily fluids. This means that quarantine would be near 100% effective in causing the virus to go extinct.

Shaka Brah

Hänge zehn, meine Jungs.
kiwifarms.net
What I've always found funny about HIV, is that it is a problem which could have been fixed already if it wasn't for "muh feels." HIV is exclusively spread (to our knowledge) by bodily fluids. This means that quarantine would be near 100% effective in causing the virus to go extinct.
As long as you completely segregated infected people from society and blocked all African immigration it would be killed off entirely in one generation.

• The line, despite being 3 hours long, was a lot of fun. There were food trucks, hawkers, honeywagons, and the occasional sign-waving lunatic who didn’t really qualify as a protesters. People just laughed when they saw those. The line was also very clean, especially considering the intermittent rain.

Sounds like a fun time, Honestly I think this is where Trump is at his absolute strongest.

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net

I would love gas lines to exist today. It's an excuse to be late for work and nobody can hold it against you since it's not your fault.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Vorhtbame

BR55

kiwifarms.net

The only rally I've ever been to was the one he did in October of last year for Governor Walker.
Only like 30 protestors though.
Probably because we were at a regional airport in the north of the State.
I'm sure there would have been more shit going down with protestors if we were in Madison or Milwaukee.
I honestly felt kinda bad for the idiots.
30,000 of us and a couple dozen of them.
The rally itself was fun but pretty bog standard.
I'm sure his ones in Wisconsin next year will be far more entertaining.