Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

DarkSydePundit

Anime was a mistake
kiwifarms.net
6ABBF281-F396-4854-9D2B-E97EABF8C700.png88430F0A-5018-42B2-96DA-953D490ECAB9.png

CheezzyMach

Yellow Chun Li
kiwifarms.net
Problem is, while Gabbard is in all liklihood a far better representative of the average democrat than the mix of establishment goons and "LOOK AT HOW WOKE I AM GUIZ!" frauds and Uncle Boiney, she is also far more despised by the party establishment and its media henchmen than Trump ever was to the Republicans and they will *never* allow her to become president. If she comes close to winning the nomination they will bury her in a thousand different smear campaigns. If she still somehow wins they will actively sabotage her.

Alas I think what Hillary is saying could well indicate the real strategy of the democrat bigwigs should the theory of them purposely wanting to throw the election come true. They want to piss her off so much with the most blatantly corrupt and bias treatment possible that they convince her to run third party out of spite.....thus giving them the scapegoat they crave that they can forever cling to as proof of "WE COULD HAVE EASILY BEATEN DRUMPFFFF....IF IT WASNT FOR THIS FILTHY TRAITOR WHO WENT AGAINST THE PARTY LINE!"
They're already doing that.

Hillary no shit called Jill Stein a Russian Agent while she was shitting on Tulsi.

Only question I have is they get obliterated in 2020 if it'll be a wake up call to drop the woke pandering or if they'll quadruple down and turn the party into a laughing stock like the Republicans were in the 90s.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're already doing that.

Hillary no shit called Jill Stein a Russian Agent while she was shitting on Tulsi.

Only question I have is they get obliterated in 2020 if it'll be a wake up call to drop the woke pandering or if they'll quadruple down and turn the party into a laughing stock like the Republicans were in the 90s.
I my opinion, and maybe the opinions of a few others round here, they will just try to "ride out the storm" should trump win again and poise themselves to snatch the presidency from whomever the new republican nominee is with the assumption that they wont have the "drumpfff factor" that they think was the only reason they ever lost.

Honestly after going incognito and looking at the feed for "tulsi gabbard" and seeing all the blue checkmarked democrat strategists and figures screech in wounded fury at how her reacting furiously to being accused of treason is infact *proof* she is a traitor and is also an unhinged conspiracy theorist for calling out unhinged conspiracy theories against her, I find it really fucking difficult not to sincerely wish these fucking people wind up getting a full psycho fundie republican elected who will have them all burned at the goddamn stake

She may not be a perfect candidate by any estimation, but she deserves better than this shit. Such raw dishonesty and hypocrisy makes me so fucking happy Trump won the election because these specimens in power would be a fucking nightmare

EDIT FOR FURTHER SPERGING:
Seriously...thse fucking snakes are actually making me feel mad on the internet, and I dont even want her to win goddamn the election

Also where the actual fuck is the tumblr twitter "REEEEEEE FFFFFUUCKING OLD WHITE PEEPOO HATING STRANG WAMMEN OF COLOUR REEEEEEEEE!!!" brigade?! They can find a dozen hatecrimes in the average inner city dumpster but when the overwhelmingly white political and media establishment goes out of its way to declare a non white/non christian woman of like three different ethnic backgrounds and of consistently progressive politics to be a "disloyal foreign agent" they all just fucking vanish

EDIT AGAIN:
Oh christ they are running the "DAVID DUKE SAYS HE LIKES HER!" narrative now...fuck this im going to bed. Shower me with a-log ratings because I am unironically overcome with disgust right now.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Gay Old-School Rocker and Weeb Mountain Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Facebook has always been the lesser evils of the SJW infiltrated social media sites.

They at least do attempt to be fair in terms of banning both sides of the political aisles when they act badly.

Also, I think Zuckerberg has had a come to Jesus moment where he realizes that if push came to shove, the Democrats would slit Facebook's throat and make them take the fall for all of the complaints made about social media in order to protect Twitter from being harmed. Because Dorsey has willingly bent over and opened his mouth for pleasure when it comes to the DNC and the liberal elite, whereas Zuckerberg has behaved way too prissy to be a proper useful whore for the left.

Agreed, up to a point.

Zuckerberg is still despicable and Facebook is still too woke for its own good, but they're far less blatantly horrible about it than Twitter or anything owned by Google. Say what you will about Facebook, but they at least pretend to be fair on a few of their censorship rulings.

Back when they permabanned any positive mentions of Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson, they also banned Louis Farrakhan as well. While it's pretty obvious Farrakhan was probably tacked onto the list as an attempt to hide their bias and attempt to mitigate their criticisms, they at least had enough foresight to do that. The blue hairs at Twitter would've just gave Louis Farrakhan a bigger platform and banned or suspended anyone who condemned him or the Nation of Islam since black supremacy is often celebrated by the SJW Left while neoliberals deny it exists at all.

The only reason why Twitter hasn't banned Donald Trump is because he's still in office and Dorsey is afraid that banning a sitting president would be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Also, given Zuckerberg's enmity with Warren, he may be holding his nose and working with Trump in the event that Warren gets the nomination for 2020 now that Biden's been effectively disgraced by the Ukraine hearings and his fuck up of a son.

I have no doubt that Mark Zuckerberg is still every bit as much of a woke neoliberal now as he was in 2017, but he's also aware that he's more openly disliked than Dorsey and Twitter and more likely to be scapegoated if the Left calls for the Dems to go after the "tech bros" and he's hedging his bets accordingly.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
Also where the actual fuck is the tumblr twitter "REEEEEEE FFFFFUUCKING OLD WHITE PEEPOO HATING STRANG WAMMEN OF COLOUR REEEEEEEEE!!!" brigade?! They can find a dozen hatecrimes in the average inner city dumpster but when the overwhelmingly white political and media establishment goes out of its way to declare a non white/non christian woman of like three different ethnic backgrounds and of consistently progressive politics to be a "disloyal foreign agent" they all just fucking vanish
That shit isn't actually real. If it were, it would happen regardless of who was doing what to whom and what 'side' everyone involved is on. No, those wind-up screech-boxes go where they're told and screech at who they're told to screech at, even if they aren't aware of it.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That shit isn't actually real. If it were, it would happen regardless of who was doing what to whom and what 'side' everyone involved is on. No, those wind-up screech-boxes go where they're told and screech at who they're told to screech at, even if they aren't aware of it.
I know. And I fucking hate them for it.

They are willing to destroy peoples lives for causes they dont even believe in and will abandon at the drop of a hat.

They immediately shut the fuck up when given the opportunity to say the bare minimum in defence of their supposed principles just because they dont want to find themselves outside the rich old white establishment approved kewl kids group.

They dont even get any fucking reward for selling out this hard and yet they do so, solely for the imagined approval of the same goddamn people they claim to be crusading against.

I honestly dont have words for how fucking abject these fucking specimens are

*rates self :Mad at the Internet: and fucks off to bed*

TowinKarz

You have 15 minutes to move your cube...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that could make this better is if Tulsi Gabbard (and maybe Andrew Yang) joined in to make it a class action suit.

Tactical clown nuke, incoming!

Given how loud the screeching has been from day 1 of Trump's campaign I wonder if Trump wins next year whether we'll see a burnout from all this outrage or if they'll keep going for the full 9 years.

I used to think the rage I saw on the night of Nov 9th would burn out within the first year, there was no way it could continue... no way. Not even the opposition political party and their dangerhair acolytes could stay incoherently angry for four... solid...years.

There would be an initial meltdown, but then there would be a course correction, and by midterms, a new less cringey Dem party would be the face of the opposition.

That "WE ELECTED A NAZI! THE REPUBLIC IS DEAD!" fire HAD to die..... there wasn't enough coal to keep it going.

When they ran out of coal for the furnace, without missing a beat, the Dems started throwing in the drapes, the rugs, the furniture, then started tearing down doors and wallpaper and window shutters, then chunks of the roof rafters, and shingles by the bucket, the the 2nd floor, then the first floor, and now, as they sit in the cinder block basement of what once was their beautiful house, with nothing combustible around them in any direction, watching the fire in the furnace starting wane again, they're realizing the only thing left that will burn is the pets, spouse, and their children... and instead of thinking "My God, what have I done?" they're actually wondering "Which one should go first? Someone, unfortunately, must die so that the rest may live in a Trump-free world again."

Their inability to pull out of this four-year nosedive has me convinced now that, of the remaining true believers, it will never be enough. They will never stop, be it sunk costs fallacy or actual mental break with reality, they are only capable of looking ahead to the glorious day Trump is gone and, like rapture, are certain that all they sacrificed to get there will be rewarded, they are TRUE progressives, and CheetoHitler will fall, he HAS to, I'm on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!

It's deluded as the old Religious Right, the modern lefty world has but two outcomes, ashen damnation, or utopia, nothing inbetween, fence sitters be damned, LITERALLY. Because only the heathen would suffer the impure to live among them, all this condemnation and ridicule from the moderates? Heresy! They don't know the stakes we're dealing with, but I'll show them all, this is ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GLOBALHOMO! WHEN TRUMP IS GONE, THE WORLD WILL THANK ME!

These people are the modern day wild men of the woods.

Avoid at all costs except to mock as you pass by.

Last edited:

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
I've long known the left was shady as an oak tree. But this past year has been an education on just how evil these people are, even to their own side!

I think Trump will win bigly if for no other reason that the left will destroy itself before it can even make it to the election. Imagine if Hillary actually does get in. Tulsi will not suffer it quietly. It will be loud. It will be noisy. And all the swing voters will see even more of the Democrats' dirty laundry hanging on the line.

A lot of swing voters didn't care about Kavanaugh getting slandered because he was a conservative. Or the Covington kids. And they especially don't care about Trump getting slandered.

But Tulsi is a Democratic Representative in Congress. And a woman. And a minority. And a servicemember. It will turn moderates' stomachs. And they will stay home.

I really think this might move the needle. It probably won't drag Trump/GOP favorability up, but I think it will certainly drag Democrat favorability down.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net

TowinKarz

You have 15 minutes to move your cube...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gabbard's gonna go third party at this rate and peel off every last moderate still willing to vote Democrat. Good jerb on yet again helping Trump get elected, Hill and Billy.

I'd love that outcome more than a Mondale-like sweep in 2020. The "mainstream" DNC finishing a distant 3rd would probably be the only thing drastic enough to shake them out of "No, it's the children who are wrong" mode.

I used to think the rage I saw on the night of Nov 9th would burn out within the first year, there was no way it could continue... no way. Not even the opposition political party and their dangerhair acolytes could stay incoherently angry for four... solid...years.
I think if he wins again and the dangerhairs keep reeing they will start just killing themselves, you can't continue to do this for nearly a decade and not just start drinking bleach.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly after going incognito and looking at the feed for "tulsi gabbard" and seeing all the blue checkmarked democrat strategists and figures screech in wounded fury at how her reacting furiously to being accused of treason is infact *proof* she is a traitor and is also an unhinged conspiracy theorist for calling out unhinged conspiracy theories against her, I find it really fucking difficult not to sincerely wish these fucking people wind up getting a full psycho fundie republican elected who will have them all burned at the goddamn stake

She may not be a perfect candidate by any estimation, but she deserves better than this shit. Such raw dishonesty and hypocrisy makes me so fucking happy Trump won the election because these specimens in power would be a fucking nightmare

It's called the Iron Law of Institutions.

And here's what every other Democrat should be thinking right now: "If Hillary can do this to Tulsi, what stops her from doing it to me?"

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Tulsi, let's check in and see what she's up to...
View attachment 976398

Goddamn, that was a Kamala level bodying.
... "Afraid of the threat I pose?" You're advocating for the exact, same shit as every other Democrat on stage and your position has flip-flopped so many times that it would make a Pong console feel inadequate. Within 8 days of each other she voted to both close Guantanamo and keep it open. She openly supports the Iran Nuclear Deal, and when Iran attacked the oil fields in Saudi Arabia her immediate reaction was to demand that we re-enter the Iran Deal. I.E.: instantly cave in to a hostile, foreign power and give them what they want.

What did she have to say about the Iran Deal when she voted for it in 2015?

"The Iranian regime and the people of Iran need to know that if their government tries to produce a nuclear weapon, they will be hit with the full military might of the United States and the international community."

Those are some fightin' words! Look at how tough she is on Iran! Until Iran attacked the oil fields and then she suggested that sending troops to Saudi Arabia "will lead us to an all-out inferno of a war in not only Iran, but across the region." Quick question Tulsi: wouldn't Iran attacking their neighbors be a violation of the nuclear deal? She even likened Trump's foreign policy to "pimping out our soldiers as whores", but when he pulls troops out of Syria suddenly it's a five-alarm freak-out and "Kurds are paying the price!"

But hey, she didn't like the Green New Deal, right? Sorry, I don't give bonus points for people who understand that a random bunch of vomit on a cocktail napkin does not a bill make. Tulsi Gabbard is every bit as insane as every other Climate Activist, it just never makes the news.

"The OFF Act transitions the U.S. to 100% clean and renewable energy by 2035 and includes provisions to stimulate the economy and transition workers to jobs in the renewable energy sector"

100% renewable energy in 15 years, everybody! Boy doesn't that sound fucking familiar. The GND was 10 years, but apparently thanks to her magical OFF program we only need an extra 5 years to accomplish something utterly impossible. Seriously, how is she considered a moderate? How is she considered sane? The only reason that anyone is looking at her and thinking that she looks like a reasonable choice is because every other Democrat in the running is absolutely rabid.

She advocates for $15 minimum wage, she wants free college for everyone and she wants to abolish the electoral college. She is exactly the same as the rest of them, so how exactly is she "posing a threat?" Something's weird about this feud now, I don't trust it.

Last edited: