Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

TheGreatCitracett

As useless as the 19th naked cowboy at Ram Ranch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people realize that an impeachment vote is not really a PUBLIC event, right?
Nope.

Everyone I know who wants him impeached truly believes impeachment is a massive public spectacle where he'll be cuffed and dragged kicking and screaming out of the White House as crowds throw rocks at him or some shit.

Followed of course by the arrests and imprisonment of his entire family, the appointment of President Hillary, etc, etc.

Most of these people were around when Bill Clinton was impeached.

TheGreatCitracett

As useless as the 19th naked cowboy at Ram Ranch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Dedicated"

Oh yes. Imagine taking pleasure in feeling that there's some worth in being dedicated to hating someone. How is that working out for you?
I remember at one point Huffpo announced they were creating an entire new department called "The Trumpster Fire" solely dedicated to 24/7 hate articles about Trump and his supporters.

What a lame existence that must be.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope.

Everyone I know who wants him impeached truly believes impeachment is a massive public spectacle where he'll be cuffed and dragged kicking and screaming out of the White House as crowds throw rocks at him or some shit.
Isn't it amusing that these are the same people that consider themselves ascended to the height of morality over our backwards, barbaric forebears, and yet they're positively drooling for the chance to reenact all those old public shamings and executions with a jeering crowd throwing rotten produce.

No Ma'ams Land

Read Sutter Kane
kiwifarms.net

I love how all of these people can go absolutely fucking ballistic over a goddamned meme and then immediately turn around and say shit like this without batting an eye. Chill out there, Tom.
Nah. Let em shout form the twitter rooftops of their hopes of assassination. The sooner they can proclaim their love of their precious intel agencies into a black bag, the better.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net

I love how all of these people can go absolutely fucking ballistic over a goddamned meme and then immediately turn around and say shit like this without batting an eye. Chill out there, Tom.
Anti Trump voters don't want to admit that Trump and his base are on fire this election. Love him or hate him, Trump has a solid base of supporters who will no are no doubt loyal and willing to help reelect him.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't there supposed to be a massive judicial/investigative report that is supposed to come today or tomorrow?

What happened to it @It's HK-47?
It was supposed to be tomorrow, but last I heard it got pulled back in for more declassification review, and they haven't given a specific date since then. That's not unusual though, the Horowitz report has already been pushed back at least two or three times, now. I'm almost afraid of the damned thing because from the sounds of it it's going to be like 800-1,000 pages long. I'm gonna' wind up doing nothing but reading about FISA reports for a week straight.

... Though, to be honest, I can't pretend that it's not going to make for one Hell of a read.

Last edited:

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
The media are running with it as they want anything to make Trump look bad and at first glance it kinda shows a woman being powerful and Trump as an idiot, however the woman screaming at cat meme sums it up. They were never going to run this photo, with the look of utter defeat (also can Chuck ever not look like the villainous penguin?)
View attachment 975432

Also Lol at everybody saying Trump doesn't know anything about strategy considering he just got a ceasefire from a letter. How many times have people made fun of the UN as they write strongly worded letters to shitholes and are ignored? Trumps done it to (at least) Turkey and NK now.
That is the look of exhaustion and abject depression. Nancy is looking mighty beat, while Chuck looks like he still has some sparks in him, but the guy on the right is loking pretty tired too. I wonder how much sleep Nancy is getting at night. I wonder what her ulcers are like.

Isn't it amusing that these are the same people that consider themselves ascended to the height of morality over our backwards, barbaric forebears, and yet they're positively drooling for the chance to reenact all those old public shamings and executions with a jeering crowd throwing rotten produce.
It's enlightened mental self care when they do it. Also, something something no bad tactics, only bad targets.

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
That's not the point. They're trying to bait him into acting without their authorization, precisely so that they can call him a loose cannon (and also something something just like Poland NAZI!).
Also, if congress votes for war, they all have the blood of whoever dies on thier hands, undeniably. They prefer the neocon/neolib status quo of Presidents abusing their authority to deploy troops in non-declared war situations to "temporarily protect US assets" so they can always stay on the "popular" side of the fallout. If it works, they were all for it! (But wish the President would've asked for their approval with a vote) If not, they were against it (as proof, they never VOTED ON RECORD FOR WAR WITH A CAPITAL "W")

Well, Pelosi and company? They brought those loaded dice to Trump and said "We bet these will not roll double-sixes three times in a row Mr President, surely you must agree that's a good bet" (i.e. - Have you not seen the carnage in Kentucky Syria? You MUST send in the troops!) And he brought out his little balancing jig and said "I"ll bet they're loaded, test em for me and then we'll see about your bet" (You're the ones with the war-making power, vote for it and I'll see about that)

And it's been awkward stares ever since. Becasue the Dems know he called their bluff, but have no idea what to do next, no President, no Republican President, has ever done that do them in their careers, especially not when getting to be the REAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF is on the table......They do NOT know what the next step is.... except to scream "orangmeanbad!" to the nearest WaPo correspondent.

It can't be spur of the moment, Trump has told us from the start "NO MORE WAR" it is one of the biggest things he has been consistent about since Iraq.
It's definitely why Bolton got the axe, and his mustache too. Every de-escalation Trump planned, every summit proposed, every diplomatic cable sent, every day spent where troops were NOT deployed was probably met with a wishy-washy "Mr President, I strongly urge you to reconsider, we can't afford to do that, we'll look weak, I suggest immediate military action against these targets *presents dossier* " until finally, after the 50th time, he just said "You're Fired", probably didn't even look away from whoever on the JCOS he was speaking to at the time.

Hope the Secret Service don't handle him too roughly as they investigate this implied threat against the President.
Ever think you'd see the day the Dems would wish for the intelligence agencies to off the President for being an idealistic fool working against the best interests of the Nation as set by the all-knowing glow-in-the-dark overlords? When did we get to reverse-1964?

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino