Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the kinds of tweets that made even the God Emperor of shitposting go, "No, stop, it's too much"

Let's hope we have Trumps for President all thru the next 50 years (acceptable breaks for Mike Pence and Kanye)
Political dynasties are for faggots. Just keep bringing in new people that fuck over the grope-fests that are laughably called congress.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Father like son!
Haha I didn't even notice it was from Don Jr at first.

One of the replies:

ThE LeFt CaN't MeMe.

Political dynasties are for faggots.
Normally I'd agree. But on the off chance 8 years of Trump isn't enough to rid us of all this SJW nonsense, I'm okay with 8 more in the form of Don Jr.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
God created the world in 6 days, and then He rested on the seventh. Checkmate, evolutionists. I know it's true because my Authorized King James Bible says it's true. (You're not using a Revised King James or a . . . a . . . NIV, because if you are you are a HERETIC)
Yes, because ALL Christians are Young Earth Creationists who take the Bible literally and nitpick over Dogma.

That said, I've known some YEC who were pretty exceptional about it. One was a Harry Potter fan who had a popular fan website with over 50K members. She deleted it all once Rowling had declared that Dumbledore was gay and then denounced the series for promoting sodomy. You gotta admire a religionist who actually sticks to the principles of her holy book even knowing she'll catch hell from thousands of patrons and supporters...

Last edited:

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
For all their chimping out about "judeo-christian" values and claiming Jesus as one of their own, they sure do have a ravenous hatred for Christianity and its adherents - and white people! and black people who refuse behave like dumb animals!

FYI: did you know that that guy who runs that account used to have a matching website where he spent most of his time in the stereotypically kosher pasttime of bashing Christians and white people? Mostly it was satire until its last year, when it switched completely to trying to post real news to fit its agenda. Apparently its folded since then.

TowinKarz

Last Seen Fleeing From the Scene.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Euphoric logic in the 60's - "No true and caring God would allow such poverty and injustice to be visited upon the innocent of the world, hence God doesn't exist"

Euphoric logic in the 90's - "No true and caring God would allow such immorality and crime to be visited upon the innocent of the world, hence God doesn't exist"

Euphoric logic on modern day Twitter - "God doesn't exist, but if he DID, well, no true and caring God would allow your political opponents to exist. So, obey your hypothetical-God, you simpletons, and murder them all, he'd want it that way"

Last edited:

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
eaa796c2c4eecc4c354771cfe0f09ebf.png
621cf7ccff24c225102c1b14bb8760c5.png

You know, maybe I'm just clicking a lot of links that none of these people are expecting me to click, but I really can't help but notice that there's an awful lot of former Obama Administration members involved in this organization. They even went out of their way to spread them out across this gallery of horrifying faces to make it a little less obvious, but you can still find Valerie Jarrett, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers...

Sure is a small fuckin' world, sometimes.

The golden neckbeard

Professor of goon study's
kiwifarms.net
Some animals are more equal than others.

Kind of want to troll her with questions...i mean she just panders to anyone.

Can she make laws so my Gay Trans non binary son who identifies as a pony get an abortion in the 3rd trimester? Or will he have to cross state lines and get mowed down by trump supporting lunatics in red states?

Lotta potential here as the election approaches....

Last edited: