Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

AprilRains

The Terrible Secret of Shopping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
Imagine my shock.
It's mostly false... In that it's mostly true. They didn't try to impeach Ford. So it was only 5 out of the 6. It was every single elected republican though. Ford was appointed vp by Nixon and took over after his resignation.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how they call the claim "mostly false" when in fact it was mostly true.
That one didn’t count because not everyone was on board for it.

Good thing these self appointed fact checkers are so trustworthy. Any other organization would look stupid grasping at straws like that.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Don Jr descended to the harpy nest of The View and things got rather heated when he brought up the fact he was being squawked at by a blackface connoisseur and a child rapist's cheerleader

thismanlies

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Don Jr descended to the harpy nest of The View and things got rather heated when he brought up the fact he was being squawked at by a blackface connoisseur and a child rapist's cheerleader
Between Tom Arnold’s tweets at Diamond & Silk and this, I have to wonder if registering as a Democrat really is like having an indulgence from the church.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I dont like the Trumps but Donald actually has a point

Goldberg snapped back: “Now that you’ve broken this piece of ice, because I guess it is the fight you wanted…are you questioning my character?”

“I’m not questioning your character. I’m talking about, you’re questioning my father’s character and I say we all have done and said things,” Trump Jr. said before being interrupted by Goldberg.
Yeah he is....he just has more class then to say that

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Where might I read more about this?
Rekieta also talked about it on one of his streams around the same time, but there's not much more to tell.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Lol at Michael Bloomberg possibly getting into the race.
Screenshot_2019-11-07-18-56-56_kindlephoto-489523614.png

What Nate Silver and a lot of left wing blue checkmarks don't grasp is that 'Dem voters are happy with their field' and 'Dem donors think the field is weak' are not mutually exclusive.

If all you have in the pantry for dinner is chicken nuggets, spaghetti o's and pizza rolls, the kids will be thrilled with the options. But the adults will be like, 'All this shit sucks.'

The kids don't know any better. And neither do the sheeple who make up the Dem voters that believe Biden, Bernie, Pocahontas and Buttigieg are strong candidates.

thismanlies

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol at Michael Bloomberg possibly getting into the race.
View attachment 1001417

What Nate Silver and a lot of left wing blue checkmarks don't grasp is that 'Dem voters are happy with their field' and 'Dem donors think the field is weak' are not mutually exclusive.

If all you have in the pantry for dinner is chicken nuggets, spaghetti o's and pizza rolls, the kids will be thrilled with the options. But the adults will be like, 'All this shit sucks.'

The kids don't know any better. And neither do the sheeple who make up the Dem voters that believe Biden, Bernie, Pocahontas and Buttigieg are strong candidates.
When historians look back on the 2020 election, they're going to say "The reason why Donald Trump won was because the Democratic Party couldn't run someone who was unlikable enough."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino