Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

JambledUpWords

RBG wins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Elizabeth Warren maybe a low key :neckbeard:
View attachment 1003317
These people are reading all the same talking points on Twitter. This is so out of touch and I am baffled that people still take Warren seriously after: lying about her ancestry to get college benefits, her Medicare for all plan, and her outright pandering to the most fringe groups possible.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
They even went out of their way to spread them out across this gallery of horrifying faces to make it a little less obvious, but you can still find Valerie Jarrett, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers...

Sure is a small fuckin' world, sometimes.
Indeed, a very small world. As for these horrifying faces, it'll be a improvement if we turn their photos into memes just for the fun to trigger them.

Reactions: Ghostse

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
These people are reading all the same talking points on Twitter. This is so out of touch and I am baffled that people still take Warren seriously after: lying about her ancestry to get college benefits, her Medicare for all plan, and her outright pandering to the most fringe groups possible.
When your hatred for the orange man is so strong, you end up looking to places you otherwise never thought you gone for.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1003294 View attachment 1003295

You know, maybe I'm just clicking a lot of links that none of these people are expecting me to click, but I really can't help but notice that there's an awful lot of former Obama Administration members involved in this organization. They even went out of their way to spread them out across this gallery of horrifying faces to make it a little less obvious, but you can still find Valerie Jarrett, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers...

Sure is a small fuckin' world, sometimes.
Soliciting foreign agents for dirt on political opponents?
Indeed what sort of corrupt apparatus would engage in that sort of behavior!

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
They are banking on no one ever bringing it up, including Trump.

Which is completely bizarre because we all know that's exactly what Trump is gonna bring up.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
They are banking on no one ever bringing it up, including Trump.

Which is completely bizarre because we all know that's exactly what Trump is gonna bring up.
The simple answer is that they're all mentally stuck in the past and just can't get it into their heads that they're not facing Romney or McCain anymore.
Self declared progressives being stuck in the past and desperately fighting to bring back the status quo is just deliciously ironic isn't it?
It's not shocking to anyone with any knowledge of Neoliberalism though because "Conservatism without all that pesky morality and responsibility that yuppies find so offensive" is what Neoliberalism has been from day one.
They'll still be utterly shocked when Trump calls them on their bullshit for the thousandth time because the Washington Generals aren't supposed to do that you know.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is so stupid I’m not going to comment.
View attachment 1003655
So they've spent the last three years shrieking about how Trump's an evil rich guy, but now they wanna rub it in his face that some other dude is more than ten times as rich?

Why do I even have the tiniest fleck of surprise anymore? I mean, intellectually I understand these "people" don't have actual stances, beliefs, or principles, but the whirlwind speed with which they flip-flop still makes my eyes jitter.

Qriist

Knows Tim Pool
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
So they've spent the last three years shrieking about how Trump's an evil rich guy, but now they wanna rub it in his face that some other dude is more than ten times as rich?

Why do I even have the tiniest fleck of surprise anymore? I mean, intellectually I understand these "people" don't have actual stances, beliefs, or principles, but the whirlwind speed with which they flip-flop still makes my eyes jitter.
Their political positions are just dice rattling around in a Yahtzee cup.