Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he'll not like that graphic as much as Clinton doesn't like this one.
View attachment 1003840
It ain't about the amount of money you have, it's how you spend it.
I like in the picture how Hillary looks strong and confident, yet Trump looks like a defeated Homer Simpson.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha these Neoliberal fucktards

"oh man our bloodsucking parasites suck so much more blood you guys please vote Blue and long live the Resistance"

Anyone who thinks this is somehow a good thing sure as hell isn't a Sanders supporter.
Because Trump is supposed to be Scar from the Lion King, a lightweight by the standards of his class who plays dirty tricks and leverages the dregs of the world to score temporary victories. To make this story credible, you must contrast him with some true "first rate" who is totally going to come in and kick his ass.

Either that or the multi-billionaire class thinks of themselves like the Time Lords in Doctor Who, where direct involvement in the affairs of the plebs is very gauche and this attitude has leaked into CNN's coverage.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
This is so stupid I’m not going to comment.
View attachment 1003655
The most ironic thing is that it's not billionaires "dunking" on Trump for "only" having $3.2 billion, it's dollarmenunaires.

Which just goes to prove, 'elite' is a mentality, not a status. Trump is a billionaire who lived in a penthouse and now the White House, but doesn't look down on regular people.

Meanwhile, you have some Buzzfeed writer churning out clickbait, thousands in debt from their Gender Studies degree and living in a rented room with three other roommates thinking they're better than everybody else.

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God is an evil sadist.

God really, really hates Republicans and Trump.

QED
Yet Trump and the Republicans are still winning.

The God of Leftists (or the Right Side of History, if you prefer) must be piss-weak.

And he's white too, so... they're playing themselves in a corner here.
Michael Bloomberg is Jewish. Jewish isn't white, or at least not white white.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because Trump is supposed to be Scar from the Lion King, a lightweight by the standards of his class who plays dirty tricks and leverages the dregs of the world to score temporary victories. To make this story credible, you must contrast him with some true "first rate" who is totally going to come in and kick his ass.

Either that or the multi-billionaire class thinks of themselves like the Time Lords in Doctor Who, where direct involvement in the affairs of the plebs is very gauche and this attitude has leaked into CNN's coverage.
Quote of the day from Sarah Hoyt.

Of course, everything endangers their little coup because they’re hothouse flowers. The conspirators grew up and came of age in a system where the only information flowing to the people was via the press. And the press was a wholly owned subsidiary of the leftist/progressive/Marxist/remnant Soviet propaganda machine.​
You know how some novels are awful, because the main characters are stupid assholes, but get away with it because of course they do, because after all, the author is on their side?​
Our left came of age and political maturity in that environment. They didn’t have to be good. The author was on their side. I wonder how much that fed into their impression that the future came with an arrow and their victory was “inevitable.”​
Must be a shock to realize that they’re not infallible and that people don’t believe them. And they’re so stupid they think they can stomp their feet and get us to “shutupshutupshutup.”​
Also they have no idea WHO they’re dealing with. No, seriously. Not one single fricking clue. They simply don’t know who their opponents are. They know the straw versions of us, but they’re not even aware those are wrong.​

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Here’s some more “enlightened” hot takes from God:
View attachment 1002930View attachment 1002932View attachment 1002931
If Kiwi Farms doesn't mind I'd like to lead you all in a little prayer.

*bows head to pray*

Dear God,

Why are you such a snivelling little pissbaby? Get help, like seriously. Trump won and will win again because of hateful little fucktards like you. You really don't get it, do you? No one wants to be on team smug elitist dickhead. It's not us, it's you. It's always been you. Do us all a favour and wash your wife's boyfriend's (aka Chad Satan) cum down with a soy latte, choke and die.

Amen.

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Kiwi Farms doesn't mind I'd like to lead you all in a little prayer.

*bows head to pray*

Dear God,

Why are you such a snivelling little pissbaby? Get help, like seriously. Trump won and will win again because of hateful little fucktards like you. You really don't get it, do you? No one wants to be on team smug elitist dickhead. It's not us, it's you. It's always been you. Do us all a favour and wash your wife's boyfriend's (aka Chad Satan) cum down with a soy latte, choke and die.

Amen.
I don't know whether to rate this Like, Agree, Winner, or Mad At The Internet.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Local MSNBC employee gets big mad at old people who wear a T-shirt. Full story at 11. Also there's a bunch of black women behind them and it's pretty clear that they've just thrown these T-shirts over whatever shirt they were wearing before. I would reasonably assume that those women just gave them the shirts prior to the picture being taken, but reason isn't the forte of an MSNBC employee.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
This is so stupid I’m not going to comment.
View attachment 1003655
I mean... For the average person, the difference between being worth 3 billion and 52 billion is essentially the difference between having "infinity money" and having "infinity money + 1", like it's some playground game.

It's like when they try to point out that Trump went bankrupt. "Trump is such a failure, lolzors, he went bankrupt!!11!!1". Most of us desperately wish we could fail as hard as Trump does.

The left just doesn't get it, and they continue to just not get it.

TowinKarz

Last Seen Fleeing From the Scene.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They believe in the fiction that average Ma and Pa American are absolutely star-struck by fame and wealth, and defer to their wealthy and famous "betters" on all matters. So, if they can just show that Hollywood stars and their bankrollers are far more famous and wealthy than Trump, his base will abandon him for them....

It's also why they keep losing billions on woke movie franchises, unable to see why they haven't successfully made their point about being richer and more famous-er than Trump to Ma and Pa yet, but they'll make the next show even MORE woke and MORE expensive and have MORE famous stars in it and break their conditioning soon enough!

Last edited: