Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet for all this wangstanding on how "obsolete" the Bible is from euphorics like this old boomer cunt screeches, this account is actually even more obsolete than the thousands of years old book given how the Hate Church it punched down on is done now that Fred Phelps is a dead body.

Old miserable moron can't even translate this sad "success" to anything else they do.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Of course the God Twitter is an asshole atheist. Of course...
You can tell because he thinks God's purpose is to eradicate all evil.

The Garden of Eden wasn't intended to be a replacement for evolution like the fedora wearers want to believe but as to explain why people do bad things. Because man was given a choice, once choice required a deity to rule over them and to look after every need and the other was free will. Free Will requires the existence of evil in order to be a thing.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
You can tell because he thinks God's purpose is to eradicate all evil.

The Garden of Eden wasn't intended to be a replacement for evolution like the fedora wearers want to believe but as to explain why people do bad things. Because man was given a choice, once choice required a deity to rule over them and to look after every need and the other was free will. Free Will requires the existence of evil in order to be a thing.
God created the world in 6 days, and then He rested on the seventh. Checkmate, evolutionists. I know it's true because my Authorized King James Bible says it's true. (You're not using a Revised King James or a . . . a . . . NIV, because if you are you are a HERETIC)

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's hilarious. I took the name Qriist, of course, and I sometimes make a one true Qriist pun.... I really can't fathom just denigrating someone's religion like that. I'm an atheist and everything. Twitter God's an ass, that's all.
I get the feeling he’s one of those “I am enlightened” people that’s a meme at this point.

the autist of dojima

6 words, enought to derail anything you post
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure that God's supposed to love everyone regardless of political party.

Then again, this account is run by a euphoric who probably thinks God's an evil sadist just because Hell is a concept.
I dont even think the exceptional individual realizes that hell is just time out for the people that were pieces of shit or that satan works for the big man himself

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the kinds of tweets that made even the God Emperor of shitposting go, "No, stop, it's too much"

Let's hope we have Trumps for President all thru the next 50 years (acceptable breaks for Mike Pence and Kanye)
Political dynasties are for faggots. Just keep bringing in new people that fuck over the grope-fests that are laughably called congress.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Father like son!
Haha I didn't even notice it was from Don Jr at first.

One of the replies:

ThE LeFt CaN't MeMe.

Political dynasties are for faggots.
Normally I'd agree. But on the off chance 8 years of Trump isn't enough to rid us of all this SJW nonsense, I'm okay with 8 more in the form of Don Jr.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
God created the world in 6 days, and then He rested on the seventh. Checkmate, evolutionists. I know it's true because my Authorized King James Bible says it's true. (You're not using a Revised King James or a . . . a . . . NIV, because if you are you are a HERETIC)
Yes, because ALL Christians are Young Earth Creationists who take the Bible literally and nitpick over Dogma.

That said, I've known some YEC who were pretty exceptional about it. One was a Harry Potter fan who had a popular fan website with over 50K members. She deleted it all once Rowling had declared that Dumbledore was gay and then denounced the series for promoting sodomy. You gotta admire a religionist who actually sticks to the principles of her holy book even knowing she'll catch hell from thousands of patrons and supporters...

Last edited:
For all their chimping out about "judeo-christian" values and claiming Jesus as one of their own, they sure do have a ravenous hatred for Christianity and its adherents - and white people! and black people who refuse behave like dumb animals!

FYI: did you know that that guy who runs that account used to have a matching website where he spent most of his time in the stereotypically kosher pasttime of bashing Christians and white people? Mostly it was satire until its last year, when it switched completely to trying to post real news to fit its agenda. Apparently its folded since then.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino