Plagued Trump Derangement Syndrome - Orange man bad. Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Kacho

I'm a sick Kong. I like a quick dong.
kiwifarms.net
Local MSNBC employee gets big mad at old people who wear a T-shirt. Full story at 11. Also there's a bunch of black women behind them and it's pretty clear that they've just thrown these T-shirts over whatever shirt they were wearing before. I would reasonably assume that those women just gave them the shirts prior to the picture being taken, but reason isn't the forte of an MSNBC employee.
Not surprising. Democrats get really upset when Republicans take their slaves away.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting how they're trotting out Bloomberg, considering Bloomie's tactics regarding gun control have been to literally buy entire campaigns to get 'proper' candidates in.

And they want to lecture us about how Trump is 'corrupt'? Fucking hell, Bloomie is pretty much propping up the Dems at the state level. The balls on these faggots...

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Check again
True, Bloomberg is Jewish, but in the eyes of the Woke Left, Jews might as well be considered white because of Israel.

The ADL are the Jewish equivalent of white Millennial soybeards and dangerhairs who hate themselves for being white and become virulently racist towards whites.

The difference is that the ADL used to be worth something at one point, and are banking on their past relevance to bully their modern critics into submission.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Local MSNBC employee gets big mad at old people who wear a T-shirt. Full story at 11. Also there's a bunch of black women behind them and it's pretty clear that they've just thrown these T-shirts over whatever shirt they were wearing before. I would reasonably assume that those women just gave them the shirts prior to the picture being taken, but reason isn't the forte of an MSNBC employee.
There's just something innately funny about an elderly couple who are as white and mid-western as can be wearing a shirt reading "BLACKS FOR TRUMP" in giant Impact font. How can you even get mad at this?

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net

What names do they use to post on r/the_donald

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
They believe in the fiction that average Ma and Pa American are just star-struck by fame and wealth, so, if they can just show that Hollywood stars and their bankrollers are far more famous and wealthy than Trump, his base will abandon him for them....

It's also why they keep losing billions on woke movie franchises, unable to see why they haven't successfully made their point about being richer and more famous-er than Trump to Ma and Pa yet, but they'll make the next show even MORE woke and MORE expensive and have MORE famous stars in it and break their conditioning soon enough!
Wokeness cannot fail, it can only be failed.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net

What if their last name was Blacks?

TowinKarz

Last Seen Fleeing From the Scene.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Millennials screaming at The Elderly to get off their social media feeds.
It's the yelling-and-pointing-at-the-cat-meme, only it's really happening:

GET OFF THE INTERNET UNLESS YOU'RE ACTING IN A STEREOTYPICAL WAY THAT SUPPORTS MY POLITICAL WORLDVIEW!

No....

Wokeness cannot fail, it can only be failed.
Dude, it's not cool to plagiarize MovieBob.

TowinKarz

Last Seen Fleeing From the Scene.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What an odd compliment of President Trump and Cocaine Mitch.
Yeah, years of "hard-fought victories" in the social justice wars are what we need from courts. Not actual sane readings of the law that don't try and leverage the justice system to force social engineering on people after they reject it at the legislative level....

THE ABSOLUTE HORROR!

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What an odd compliment of President Trump and Cocaine Mitch.
View attachment 1004951
Obama's the idiot who didn't fill the vacancies, so blame him for it if you're angry, Democrats. There's absolutely nothing illegal or untowards or inappropriate about Trump and Mitch appointing all of these justices. This is something that a President is supposed to do and Obama completely neglected to ever do it.

Unironically, "Thanks, Obama!"

Sexy Peach Emoji

The sexiest fruit known to man
kiwifarms.net
True, Bloomberg is Jewish, but in the eyes of the Woke Left, Jews might as well be considered white because of Israel.

The ADL are the Jewish equivalent of white Millennial soybeards and dangerhairs who hate themselves for being white and become virulently racist towards whites.

The difference is that the ADL used to be worth something at one point, and are banking on their past relevance to bully their modern critics into submission.
The ADL has never been worth anything. It was created to help a pedophile escape justice soley because he was Jewish and the accuser a little goy girl.