Diseased Trump Derangement Syndrome - Read the OP! (ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴡɪ ғᴀʀᴍs ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs ɴᴏᴡ)

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
Euphoric logic in the 60's - "No true and caring God would allow such poverty and injustice to be visited upon the innocent of the world, hence God doesn't exist"

Euphoric logic in the 90's - "No true and caring God would allow such immorality and crime to be visited upon the innocent of the world, hence God doesn't exist"

Euphoric logic on modern day Twitter - "God doesn't exist, but if he DID, well, no true and caring God would allow your political opponents to exist. So, obey your hypothetical-God, you simpletons, and murder them all, he'd want it that way"

Last edited:

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
eaa796c2c4eecc4c354771cfe0f09ebf.png
621cf7ccff24c225102c1b14bb8760c5.png

You know, maybe I'm just clicking a lot of links that none of these people are expecting me to click, but I really can't help but notice that there's an awful lot of former Obama Administration members involved in this organization. They even went out of their way to spread them out across this gallery of horrifying faces to make it a little less obvious, but you can still find Valerie Jarrett, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers...

Sure is a small fuckin' world, sometimes.

Some animals are more equal than others.

Kind of want to troll her with questions...i mean she just panders to anyone.

Can she make laws so my Gay Trans non binary son who identifies as a pony get an abortion in the 3rd trimester? Or will he have to cross state lines and get mowed down by trump supporting lunatics in red states?

Lotta potential here as the election approaches....

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Elizabeth Warren maybe a low key :neckbeard:
View attachment 1003317
These people are reading all the same talking points on Twitter. This is so out of touch and I am baffled that people still take Warren seriously after: lying about her ancestry to get college benefits, her Medicare for all plan, and her outright pandering to the most fringe groups possible.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
They even went out of their way to spread them out across this gallery of horrifying faces to make it a little less obvious, but you can still find Valerie Jarrett, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers...

Indeed, a very small world. As for these horrifying faces, it'll be a improvement if we turn their photos into memes just for the fun to trigger them.

Reactions: Ghostse

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
These people are reading all the same talking points on Twitter. This is so out of touch and I am baffled that people still take Warren seriously after: lying about her ancestry to get college benefits, her Medicare for all plan, and her outright pandering to the most fringe groups possible.
When your hatred for the orange man is so strong, you end up looking to places you otherwise never thought you gone for.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1003294 View attachment 1003295

You know, maybe I'm just clicking a lot of links that none of these people are expecting me to click, but I really can't help but notice that there's an awful lot of former Obama Administration members involved in this organization. They even went out of their way to spread them out across this gallery of horrifying faces to make it a little less obvious, but you can still find Valerie Jarrett, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers...

Soliciting foreign agents for dirt on political opponents?
Indeed what sort of corrupt apparatus would engage in that sort of behavior!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino